WTF HAVE YOU DONE

You made the nonwhites scared, too many nazis omg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AhriQ3lkqsk
dailystormer.com/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/
m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?itct=CCcQpDAYACITCNSsrLTt0dUCFQXLFQodXdEABzILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDQWdCVWxJcHpsSmFFMDY5M0ozczk3dw%3D%3D&lact=-1&sts=17382&utcoffset=60&v=ZRtHUPgVP_o&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI&
youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw
youtu.be/5_juvKc8Rjg
youtube.com/watch?v=iZF9TvgsKyc
youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ9OLIiPsU
youtube.com/watch?v=tO6L3hrMdi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is retaliation, all of these people on both extremes disgusts me.

What I dont understand is why everyone looks so fucking sweaty

Best timeline youtu.be/AhriQ3lkqsk

Well isn't this what post modernist neo marxists sjw wanted? Call someone Nazi enough times.....social division to an extreme

It summer

ever been to the south in august? good luck not sweating your ass off with the 100% humidity, even at night.

well that looks like something, finally, happening

what is funny thought that liberals enter into their usual orwellian double think:

They try to ridicule it, by saying 'hurr durr look at those virgins, hurr durr 50 people hurr'

and at the same time they go around shouting about facism, nazism, and how they are afraid of it

this is the funny part

Like a dreidel.

Oh bong, this is only the beginning.
dailystormer.com/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/

what is that thing

I thought it was his fear

Its summer and they have tons of fire.

(((Dreidel)))

Even if they are tiki-torches, they still radiate heat. There's also a ton of people there and it is summer, so it's to be expected. The left is kinda sweating because they are shitting their pants, anyone being surrounded with this many people would be nervous. At the end they also got peppersprayed so that's why the soyboy was wet

And when you look at people worldwide, neither gains any ground.
That's the best part.

>y-you republicans are all nazis!

>OY VEY YOU'RE ACTUAL NAZIS NOW

Ain't no one scared of you weak ass crackers. This weekend warrior shit won't last. You be back smiling to my face on Monday.

You mean the Juden?

One specific group marches, block highways, loots, set fires, cause damage, becomes violent and starts fight with people against them and it's all ok. Even admired.

Another group, peacefully marches and there are no incidences and now suddenly the world is ending?

Why is there so much hypocrisy?

I believe they are part of the label non white

m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?itct=CCcQpDAYACITCNSsrLTt0dUCFQXLFQodXdEABzILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDQWdCVWxJcHpsSmFFMDY5M0ozczk3dw%3D%3D&lact=-1&sts=17382&utcoffset=60&v=ZRtHUPgVP_o&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

Check out this brawl with antifa lol

Ok Tyrone, keep telling yourself that

You not even here, stay out dis here talk. Grown American folks talkin.

My thread black boi

My comment was wrong. There were incidences. There was violence after all..

Still begs the question why the hypocrisy though.

its about time youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI&

>spin in his grave like a dreidel
the memes write themselves

Only Jews play both sides.

It's August. Virginia is barely in the South, but as many have said it is Summer. The temperature was probably still in the mid-upper 80sF. The humidity was probably right around 80%-88% last night. Add tiki torches, the body heat from all gathered and being pepper sprayed and maced makes the mucous membranes run.

Sit your nigger ass down and shut up before we start stringing niggers up from light posts.

WHO MEMED TRUMP AS PRESIDENT?
>Sup Forums Sup Forums

WHO BEGGED FOR POSSIBLE WW3 HAPPENINGS?
>Sup Forums Sup Forums

WHO REPEATEDLY CALLED FOR RACE WARS AND USED NATSOC FLAGS ON NUMEROUS THREADS?
>Sup Forums Sup Forums

We did this boys.

Atheism is bullshit!! Why?
>Sup Forums Sup Forums is God

Race war now.
REMOVE kebab
Gas the kikes
Curbstomp the far left.

We need to cool it with this shit. To fight the SJWs we need everybody against the SJWs in the fight. I do not want to live in a nation where the other end of the ideological spectrum is on top. It is just as bad. You are giving the progressives the moral high ground if this is kept up. The globalists fund these large right wing groups so that people do not make informed decisions, but follow the ideology. idiots and spooks are going to fuck everything up.

What are they shouting?

Yeah, nah. We shouldn't "cool it with this shit".

"We will not be replaced"

Exactly, we need to just keep on marching

Go neck yourself Concern Troll. We, on the Right have sat by quietly, hoping and praying that SJWs, Leftists, Progressives, Left Leaning Centrists and Commies would come to their senses and quit beating us like a $2 dollar whore. They kept pushing, prodding and attacking us, our beliefs, our freedoms and our children. We have grown tired and weary and are now standing up and no longer willing to sit by and hope for the best. They have cornered us and left us no option other than to take the fight to them they so desperately believe they want. They are not ready for what they have brought upon themselves.

We need to step up this shit. To fight the SJWs we need everybody against the SJWs in the fight. I don't want to live in a nation where the other end of the ideological spectrum is on top. It's infinitely worse.
You are giving the leftists the world if this is given up. The globalists fund these large left wing groups so that people can't make informed decisions, but follow the shekels. Cowards and shills are going to fuck everything up.

WHERE AM I!!??

"You will not replace us!" Sometimes if you listen closely in other parts of the video it almost sounds as if they are saying "Jews will not replace us!"

I agree, but we need the black nationalists and all the others. I want the white race to stay alive, and I want the other races to stay alive too. I do not want to see us do the exact shit the progressives are doing to us. If we do this, then we will surely win. As long as we rebuild our culture and take the nation back from the leftists, we can succeed. No I am not a concern troll, I really mean it. I will die defending the family friends I have of other races becaues they believe the same things I do and you do as well. If this becomes a genocide, then I will have to die with the colored people. I am really fucking angry right now.

>spinning jew
never forget a Siberian jew murdered these little white children and their mother. don't be fooled by their passive aggressive font.

If I don't want my people genocided, does that make me Nazi? Really?

I needed some light in my cold world.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this event.

The Jew is so paranoid and in need of being a victim he hears this because of his intense guilt over destroying Europe and America.

youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw

youtu.be/5_juvKc8Rjg

its gonna be nice

GO USA

this is stupid. i believe in my moderate views at least much as you believe in your tinfoil hat shit

"WOKE"
This is fucking sweet, never thought this would happen, a version without the guy/girl/thing would be great.

All of this was completely predictable and completely avoidable. The American left has embraced and pushed white hate, this is a proportional reaction. I'm not a white nationalist and my wife is an immigrant/kids mixed race, but I can't fault any of this. I just hope that the "civic" nationalists who don't hate my guts or consider me a "race traitor" remain a larger group than the actual racists sprinkled in.

thernovitch gtfo

Oh shit, a radical centrist.

Ooga booga McMathter mutht be fired ps buy my Ape mentality book

Whitey woke up

I mean the guy in the video looked pretty spooked looked like he was crying.

>I'm not a white nationalist and my wife is an immigrant/kids mixed race

You will be deported to your wife's country of origin along with your mongrel kids.

>all of these people on both extremes disgusts me
Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Nevermind. I just saw the video from earlier in the day where you retards blew this opportunity to unite and save our people to spew some autistic bullshit like "gas the kikes race war won" and "hail hitler".
youre all retarded.

>all that sweat

It's afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZF9TvgsKyc

neonazis fuck everything up.

Funny, but Jews have no guilt.

White people only wanted to be left alone. Deep down, we're big lazy polar bears. If you leave us alone, we'll leave you alone.

But you wouldn't leave us alone. You mistook our laziness for cowardice. You mistook our kindness for weakness. Somehow, after looking at the last 3,000 years of white history in which we have comprehensively exterminated anyone who fucks with us, you decided that it was a good idea to prod us with a stick.

You know what? We didn't even react at first. For years - actually for decades - we ignored you. We assumed you'd get bored and fuck off and that then we'd be able to go back to sleep. Unfortunately for you, you didn't have the sense to just fuck off. You had to keep pushing us and pushing us and pushing us.

Now you can reap what you've sown. But remember this: however scary you find these torch-lit parades, they are just the beginning. They are the starter, an aperitif. How do you think you'll feel when finally we serve up the main course?

youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI

I know this is bait but if you genuinely aren't afraid of white people, you must be painfully ignorant of history, including the part where white people enslaved blacks for 400 years and conquered your entire continent.

Fuck off faggot, fascism is what will help mankind not ruin or enslave it

Chicano here, I'm going to have to ask you gringos to stop this and go back to playing overwatch and masturbating to underage anime girls

You're interfering with our plans for Aztlan

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

>physical removal
Top REEEEEE, user. Have a (you).

>tfw they called us Nazi's
>tfw we actually became Nazi's.

This is the most beautiful thing i have seen.

GOOD LUCK GLORIOUS BASTARDS!

youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ9OLIiPsU

Why does the person holding the camera sound like a south park character?

>This is America in 2017

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

What is this all about, I've been out of the loop

Give me quick rundown etc. etc.

We need to claim this as our own

Just try it wetback, we're not above turning your entire country into a radioactive waste
just
fucking
try
it

>whiny Jew trannys are leading the resistance

How can we compete against this? Pack it in boys, time to go home.

White lives matter

Summer weather in the south is like nothing a bong without and empire will ever experience.

>we need black nationalists
>we need 0.5% of 14% of the whole population
The whole idea behind all the shilling and black shit is to make them appear to have more power and ground than the majority. Whites still run the show but have been suppressed into thinking that they're already underwater instead of gradually sinking. Those who tire of it and figured it out, coupled with the aforementioned, are what led to the marching chant. Whites have a long history of killing each other over clay, survival against ex-farming tools isn't an issue

The tiki torch is choice. It works on many levels. Many newfags here don't know about Boyd Rice and Tiki Boyd.

youtube.com/watch?v=tO6L3hrMdi0

Why did you have to choose that furry stuff as the pic? I feel like vomiting now
>why

>Monday

First you need to get a job, nigger

Thousands of right wingers met up in charlottesville, left calls them nazis.

This is essentially all we will hear abou for the next day or so.

Fucking glorious. The one weekend I agree to go camping is the most comfy weekend ever. Stay based you amazing faggots and Ill see you on the streets when you come to the midwest!

Well, if that's true, the left is more ignorant than originally thought. When the average white guy that goes to work, home to his family and just wants to live a quiet life comes out to something like this, shit has gotten real.

Nothing good will come of this.

>whites would rather die than live next to brown people
Lmao, damn white people really are crazy.

on-scene here. All of you are wrong. They doused in water because they were trying to spin to the cops that we maced them when we had done no such thing. Not all of us are hot--I'm from s. florida and it's breddy comfy here

>implying white people would be successfully killed off in active genocide by brown people
Kys niggerback

>they sieg heiled
>they wore swatiskas
>they chanted "blood and soil"
>Hitler youth hair cuts
>"only lefties are calling them Nazis. Obviously they're not!"
:thinking:

Yeah im gonna stay on the east coast, might consider moving far west after med school..
White people can have the middle

>the us will never deport brown illegal immigrants
>there won't be a white nationalist movement off-screen
>the us will never bar non-white legal immigrants

Actually you only need ten percent of people. Humans are mostly herd animals, and when ten percent of a population holds something to be true the majority tends to follow. What pol is fighting for is that ten percent but it has to be taken from those people that don't act like npcs. The ultra normies have been conditioned so strongly it's near impossible to wake their asses up.

thank-you for your input, sir, now can you pls continue being a particular individual on the ship back to africa...