Brit/pol/ - The Hammer of the Scots edition

>Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

>OBLIGED to go to WAR: Britain ‘has to take on North Korea if Kim fires missiles at US’
express.co.uk/news/world/839971/North-Korea-war-US-UK-Britain-missile-World-War-Three-WW3-North-Korea-news

>Brexit: UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

>UK criticised over sales of military equipment to Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/11/uk-criticised-over-sales-of-military-equipment-to-venezuela

>Eleven traveller family members convicted following slavery trials
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-40899839

>Seven in 10 Britons now support hard Brexit according to major survey
express.co.uk/news/politics/839888/Brexit-news-most-Britons-support-clean-break-EU-major-survey

>The UK's key repeal bill facing challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40589510

>UK military ""chiefs"" praise transgender troops
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40733701

>Government to consider laser pen licence after attack rise
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40907694

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/28/scotland-indyref2-delayed-expect-2021-nicola-sturgeon-snp
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/28/scotland-indyref2-delayed-expect-2021-nicola-sturgeon-snp
youtu.be/QwGRsOcuWSM)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40909787
youtube.com/watch?v=iZF9TvgsKyc
youtube.com/watch?v=o15PljTS2O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bowden.

what happened to that trip
he didn't actually give his own opinions or anything, so he was better than all the other trips

scottish independence when

I'm not sure, I did enjoy his occasional appearances.

2021 at the earliest
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/28/scotland-indyref2-delayed-expect-2021-nicola-sturgeon-snp

Archive time unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/28/scotland-indyref2-delayed-expect-2021-nicola-sturgeon-snp

You know that commonwealth immigration will increase numbers of people coming from the Indian subcontinent? Indians and Muslims and sikhs

As a white nationalist I am against this. We have enough as it is.

Format is still a bit sloppy at the end but better than the last 2 threads of thrown together shit links we had. Who ever is OP next should place the move the bottom 3 links around

I love not having to worry about archiving myself because I know you're here, NorBot

Edward

>such a badass that he once scared a man to death just by being pissed at him
>built England's largest trebuchet during the siege of Stirling Castle, then refused a surrender just so he could use it on his enemies
>expelled Jews from England, cashed their shit in to fund his neverending wars against the Scots
>took the Scots' holy rock, had it built into his throne so he could fart on the fucker every day
>kicked the fuck out of the barons
>kicked the fuck out of the arabs

Never will England ever have a king this great again.

Noice, i hope the SNP die after we go independent desu. right now all of the parties are useless.

You kidding? Independence would be a metaphorical stamp of approval for the SNP for at least 3 decades afterwards.
>The people of Scotland are on our side!
>WE personally won you your freedom!

LADS
A
D
S

THIS FUCKING HITLER VIDEO (youtu.be/QwGRsOcuWSM) HAS 4K LIKES DOES THAT MEAN BRITAIN'S SAVED

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

KEK
E
K

Edward I is #2 or #3 on my list of best kings in English history after Alfred, and debately Athelstan.

It would be a boost, but people are seeing through their shit even now.

They are a single issue pressure group that pushed a meme too far desu.

>No Henry II
Pleb.

Kousaka Honoka desu

>What does a marriage between a man and a woman mean? It's a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a man and a lamp post or a man and a conservatory

Kek, classic Bowden.

>watching a stream of an ancap furfag at the right wing day of fun in America
good weekend

WTF I HATE NOT LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD NOW

Fuck England

not really

>strawmanning
why do triplosers always do this?

>ancap furfag
Who was it that wrote about how libertarianism attracts degenerates because they think it'll lead to a world where people don't judge them for being sick fucks?

WTF I HATE ACTUALLY TRYING TO IMPROVE THE WORLD AROUND ME NOW

Eh we've discussed this before, he's likely #4 or #5 on my list. He shaped our law and gave birth to many legal concepts that exist all over the world, even the right to bear arms, but he fails in comparison to Alfred, Edward and Athelstan.

Boris has funny hair

>celtic

Super killie or go home

>King Athelstan,
>Lord among Earls,
>Bracelet-bestower and
>Baron of Barons,
>He with his brother,
>Edmund Atheling,
>Gaining a lifelong
>Glory in battle,
>Slew with the sword-edge
>There by Brunanburh,
>Brake the shield-wall,
>Hew’d the lindenwood,
>Hack’d the battleshield,
>Sons of Edward with hammer’d brands.

Celtic fans are fucked in the head. Bang on about being Scots, following a team who want to be Irish. Kek.

It's like diarrhea wanting to be shit

>performing cpr on a rotting corpse is productive
Kek

>female football reporters on BBC

It only stops being worthwhile when everyone stops doing it.
>It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little.

>BBC

Hammer of the frogs

why did his son have to be such an incompetent cuck

Keep posting little LARPers while the seeds of immigration are already lofty trees. It'd both pathetic and hilarious watching you try and reason that there is something you can do about it while globalism continues to wash away all remaining indicators of national identity.

If all you can muster is, "kek LARPers!" I'm just going to keep posting Sydney Smith
>When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.

CAHILL RED CARD

RIMMER ACTUALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

>I'm going to post someone else's comments on something only marginally related because I have no arguments but am still desperately clinging onto my fantasy world
Lel

>I will just point out they're someone else's comments because I have no arguments in my favour or ability to refute them
My point exactly
Typical Eddiemong post
>The fact is that in order to do any thing in this world worth doing, we must not stand shivering on the bank thinking of the cold and the danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.

Look lad, I know it's sad an all, but governments aren't going to stop suckling the lucrative globalist teet and they sure as hell aren't going to start mass deportations.

The current government won't. And you know what? The next one probably won't either. But nothing is eternal. All that's needed is for a few good men to break through into the light.
>Great men hallow a whole people and lift up all who live in their time.

Just a reminder to folks to keep an eye out.

It's been kept under the radar but if you have seen more blacks and Arabs about lately and there weren't many before this isn't because of refugees. Your local MPs are colluding to redistribute Londoners to the rest of the country in an effort to "fix the racism that became evident with Brexit". This is of course bullshit and a blatant attempt at voter manipulation. They saw how London voted and decided they needed more people like London in more rural parts of England and Wales. Next time you see a black guy listen carefully, if he sounds like he's from London you'll know why.

Got any more info on that one, lad?

Such a LARPtard Lel. Must be a pathetic existence being constantly crushingly disappointed.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40909787

>A senior UKIP MEP has resigned as deputy whip in the European Parliament over support within the party for an anti-Islam campaigner.
Anne Marie Waters, who founded the Sharia Watch pressure group and has called Islam "evil", has been allowed to stand in UKIP's leadership election.
>Mike Hookem said he was not prepared to "turn a blind eye" to extremism.
>He resigned after UKIP chief whip Stuart Agnew declared his support for Ms Waters.

Can we all admit UKIP are a Civic Nationalist cuck fest of a party now?

She is literally a leftist and they have MEPs quitting because being a literal Leftist is too far right wing.

Yeah, it's pretty disheartening, but I actually believe there are higher ideals and values than just getting what I want all the time. I'd feel a lot worse if I just moped about like yourself, Ed.
>The history of the world shows us that men are not to be counted by their numbers, but by the fire and vigour of their passions; by their deep sense of injury; by their memory of past glory; by their eagerness for fresh fame; by their clear and steady resolution of ceasing to live, or of achieving a particular object, which, when it is once formed, strikes off a load of manacles and chains, and gives free space to all heavenly and heroic feelings.

>Mike Hookem
Wasn't he the twat that punched Stephen Woolfe?

Nige did warn the party would be doomed if the anti-Islam sentiment came to the forefront.
UKIP's always just been civic though. Folks don't have the stomach for anything more right now.

Two new affordable housing projects being built in my area. I know for sure that it won't be English people who wind up moving in.

>folks dont have the stoma
Bullshit like this is exactly why we're stuck with civic.

Hell, I shouldn't even say civic.
It's no different to the multicultural bullshit.

Ah yes, Mike 'Right Hook'em

That may explain why since I moved back home the council estate next door has turned into Africa.

Tbh senpai they were doing it already due to housing prices in London. London nig nogs couldn't get enough gibs to afford to live in London anymore so they would relocate them to place like Milton Keynes and other surrounding areas. The BBC actually did a program about it years ago, of course only to push the fact that nig nogs in London need more gibs. Didn't know it had stretched countrywide yet, though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not cheering. I'm the tard who's been arguing in circles with Eddie for the last half hour about how things can still change. It's just at this exact moment we have to make do with civic, and slowly shift the discourse past that

No, we don't

I'm not moping you retarded faggot, I'm embracing the freedom that a dead society provides safe in the knowledge that me LARPing on a Japanese inspired website wouldn't change fuck all.
I can't tell if LARPtards are ignorant, retarded or delusional. Probably a fine blend of all three.

Jamaica becomes British Vietnam, but we're actually viewed as the good guys, instead of rock music reggae is the theme.

Ed Edd n Eddy.

How else would it be done?

> I'm embracing the freedom that a dead society provides
Such as?
>me LARPing on a Japanese inspired website wouldn't change fuck all
I said this last thread, but I don't spend my entire life on here. I go out into the world. I talk to people, I get involved in rallys, marches and local events like lectures. I promote organisations which push for positive change. I do something, because it is in my power to do something. I can't think of anything more pathetic than refusing to do anything positive, and just sitting around mocking anyone who acts.

Are you ready for the space empire?

>Space empire
>Headed by a majority none white country

What the fuck is that meant to be? It's giving me a headache

>I can't think of anything more pathetic than refusing to do anything positive

What about wasting time doing things that will never work? The ship has sailed, short of an armed revolution there's no going back.

It's not over until it's over, faggot. Even if it all comes to nothing, at least I'll be able to say that I fucking tried.

You actually think that centuries of institutions, a completely retarded electorate, the sacred calf of democracy, the need to globalise or be left behind, the chronic aversion to post war Nationalism, the destruction of education and a never ending list of decay can be reversed because you shout at a bunch of retards who probably already agreed with your fantasy before you wrapped your free England flag you got from the sun, helpfully already labelled ENGLAND down the middle, around your shoulders.
You're a moron lad who refuses to see the truth of things. But you're far to invested in your fantasy to even humour the idea that Britain is already dead.

>anglos in space.jpg
>Anglos
But that was a painting of the Highlanders at Balaclava

scots are extinct

Thought you died?

That's not the actual Designated Leftist.

At least he is trying bro. Stop being a negative Nelly.

Did Britain paid any reparations or at least offered apology for what happened to Dresden ever?

>apology
For what?

youtube.com/watch?v=iZF9TvgsKyc

Think these white nationalist yank protests will become a regular thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=o15PljTS2O8

>my life is so shit that I now LARP as a suicidal tripfag

end me.

Why would we?

That's a different tripcode.

>You actually think that centuries of institutions
They've not been irreparably fucked for centuries
>a completely retarded electorate
People can be educated
>the sacred calf of democracy
Not inherently a bad thing
>the need to globalise or be left behind
Nips don't seem to be having much of a problem with this
>the chronic aversion to post war Nationalism
Every day we move further from the war. Every generation is less personally invested in the post-war zeitgeist.
>the destruction of education
Not destruction, devaluation. It CAN be reformed.
>a bunch of retards who probably already agreed
I don't only talk to people who agree with me. When I go out promoting Restore the Family I talk to all sorts of fuckers with all sorts of opinion.
>before you wrapped your free England flag you got from the sun
You know your point is good when you have to resort to strawmen in the vein of, "THA DAILY MAYUL!" to make a point

>greetings my comrades.
I am using a time machine of top soviet scientists to communicate with you.
I want to hear from you how well has been the soviet economy proceeding since my planned attack for world domination in 1954.
Don't lie or else you know what waits for you in siberia...

what did you mean by this?

War is war, and populations contribute to that war by existing and are therefor valid targets

wew lad get it together

Did the Germans pay reparations for the Blitz?
>apology
That would require regret

>They've not been irreparably fucked for centuries
Yes they have. Since 1688.

You poor poor little mong. So heavily invested in his fantasy that he cannot see the forest for the trees.

We've already proven that 1688 was good.

How dare you?!

They did destroy their country for us. But so did we.
I think we also proved you should kill yourself for making such statements.

No just said they deserved it because muh Coventry. Even though the Luftwaffe dindu nuffin until Churchill gave the green light to blow up civilians in the first place.

>The RAF altered its strategy of focusing on precise targets when it saw how effectively the German air force attacked clusters of targets in industrial and commercial areas. However, Overy says that under Sir Arthur ‘Bomber’ Harris’s stewardship Bomber Command took things a grisly step further by deliberately targeting German workers to reduce industrial output.