18yo Italian woman says she was refused job 'for being engaged to African man'

rt.com/news/399228-italian-denied-job-african/

>“He contacted me by saying that he was interested in my resume, but after seeing my Facebook profile he told me that he did not like me and even advised me to remove photos with my boyfriend from profile,” Del Gaudio told the newspaper.
Read more
Emmanuel Chidi Namdi and his fiancee Chinyeri © facebook.com Nigerian Boko Haram attack survivor ‘beaten to death’ in racist attack by Italian football fan

The shopkeeper didn't mince words when he explained his feelings about the applicant’s romantic situation.

“As far as I'm concerned, you can go out with the Monster of Florence [a serial killer who butchered women in the 1990s], but allow me to not entrust the safety of my store to those who share their life with an African”

This is exactly what Europeans should do from now on, whoever associates with "new Europeans" must become an unemployable social reject.

It's all great but you could at least edit that shit in the middle

Shopkeeper was just playing the odds. Within the next year she will be a single mom, in the hospital beat up, acid attacked, or killed. If he hired her he would just have to hire someone else soon, so why bother.

Im proud of my Italia my father bleached my mom with italian superior genes

>black """fashion"""

No one wants to employ someone with bad judgment.

sry

>file name
Fucking lost

Boko Haram attack survivor eh? Do they all say that? Or is he one of the good ones?

I agree with what this shopkeeper did. Anyway she can open her own shop with her husband and live off their productivity that way.

How common is coal burning in Italy? Feels like the Italian family culture should be pretty good at shaming the hell out of coal burning whores

i thought the nigger was wearing this shirt for a second

Me too Bruno, me too.

Italians are a dying race user..
Too low birthrate. What the shopkeeper did was right.

Not very. In fact the only places it is "common" are England, France, Germany, Sweden.

People talk much about it being some issue in the US but most white women can't even stand being near them let alone fucking them. Italy is similar. The only women who go for them are, like this bitch, fat and not wanted or bitches from broken homes who think it's good idea to fuck world.

italian cousin burned the coal for a bit but dumped him before she paid the toll. probably more common than marios want to admit but not on the civilization-ending level of sweden and germoney

Yeah i wouldn't be so sure if i could give the keys of the store to some fat bitch that has a nigger boyfriend, you just know that the nigger is going to get the keys and look the store in the middle of the night.

She's a big girl.

Is still a stigma, consider to be ignorant. Of course there are 2 main exceptions 1) very bad looking women 2) virtue signaling women

>Loot.

It's not common at all in Scandinavia. It's very low-status to date a foreigner here, women are extreme leftists mostly for virtue signaling but even the most rabid leftist skanks go home to a white boyfriend. Our big race mixing problem is that many old ugly men import Thai women and have kids with them....these kids are disgusting. Women dating/fucking/marrying niggers is quite rare here despite the whole Sweden YES meme thing. It's not that common in England either I think, at least not from what I saw. Germany has a coal burning problem though, France I'm not too sure about

Come to think of it Mexico/traditional Mexican families don't fuck around with that shit either.

It's basically just Canada, France, Germany, Sweden, and England that do... and look at the shape those places are now in...

Yeah it's the same here, mostly old fat dried up skanks who burn the coal, but women who date sand-niggers as virtue signaling are increasing in numbers at least in the capital, not on the countryside.

Was getting fat part of her plan?

I only saw two italian female/middle eastern male couples. The rest were italian male/south american female or something like that. Those island girls, i don't know what to call them.

It's more on a person that on the race.
If he talks propelly and it is raised by italians (adopted) or he's from a good family it is quite ok.
If not parents are more worried/scared for the daughter than pissed off.

>lazy whale looking for an easy payday
what else is new?

Proxy or what?

Maybe she had that nigger smell on her.

Well I bring up Sweden only to say it can happen there. While the liberal like to claim it happens in America, no way, very VERY rare does it truly happen. America truly is a very racist country but the funny thing is that the same people who claim racism is a bad thing are usually the worst of all.

I can honestly say with a straight face that every single woman I have ever known, dated, etc has utterly loathed the black community and I grew up in the most liberal state in the country before moving.

So yeah, it's a ton of virtue signaling "feel good about myself" shit but the majority of these white women want white dick and white babies.

>Those island girls,
From which islands? Carribeans?

Of course, here to plague earth with overweight mixed brownies

Oh, there is one group that it seems like (to me at least) white women dislike even more than blacks in the US and that is Indian men.

I have legitimately never heard anything positive about Indian men.. ever... anywhere...

Visited Tuscany, Liguria and Campania for about three weeks.
I guess so

Oh, you think obesity is your ally. But you merely adopted the lard; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the aerobics until I was already a ham, by then it was nothing to me but TRIGGERING!

PAY THE TOLL

SOMEONE GET HER

Just wait until she meets that white guy of her dreams and he finds out she burned coal.
No toll is left unpaid.

Yes. The sad thing here is that we don't have enough people shaming the ( albeit few) women who do it. We need to shame the shit out of them, every single male family member and male of the community needs to bring hell to any coal burner and we will pretty much eradicate it forever. When we let it happen and they eventually pay the toll, they are destroyed and defiled for all eternity and no man will ever want them, thus ridding us of women who could have had perfectly healthy white kids instead. Prevention is important, I think, but I also think you americans have it better in that regard because you have had a negro minority for so long, people are used to their disgusting ways and most girls know to stay away

>la bella figura
nope, if you're able to look at lard in the mirror and not be disgusted you can look at a nigger and not be disgusted

dont forget burgerville, one of the biggest coal plants for degener8 thots on the globe

You just hit the nail on the head. I can pretty much guarantee you that nearly every white American you meet... shit.. if they brought one home would have been shamed and, in some cases, smacked around by their parents later for it.

But yeah, you're right, shame goes a long way. You guys really fucked yourselves though with those anti mean laws or whatever they are. Christ....

Why is it almost all bmwf couples involve a fat chick

>if you're able to look at lard in the mirror and not be disgusted you can look at a nigger and not be disgusted

that nigger is over the moon with his impending papers

Whites race mix the least out of all racial groups. We're somewhere around 95% same sex marriage here in the USA. A bigger problem is that blacks and spics are subsidized to breed 5-6 children a mother, while white women to off and get careers, drastically reducing the amount of white babies.

I'm not saying don't shame race mixing, I'm saying it's more important to shame not being a mother. Also, stop bodyshaming mother's. Women about having kids to not "ruin" their bodies. This is dumb, we should not shame women for being mothers and having babyweight

Good. They should act like this more often. Fucking degenerates fucking niggers, I'd punish her by the stake

Mostly uncommon
That I know, maybe 2-3 women
Every time I know that it happened, my heritage cries in my soul

Is that not proof positive that she's a fucking retard?

Italian women are either degenerate coalburners or only date white men with light eyes

Wish I had an italian QT like my snownigga Pewdiepie

>saw a pic of land whale
>not suitable for receptionist position
>muh racism

>18yo Italian woman says she was refused job 'for being engaged to African man

Fat and ugly too!

I was driving around in my convertible the other day and came across an ugly but ripped black man holding hands with the most morbidly obese and unfashionable hamplanet I've seen in Canada. Spaghetti started shooting out of my pockets as I tried to contain my laughter and failed, had to let my wife hold the steering wheel so I wouldn't drive into an oncoming truck. The look on her face was priceless, cold anger and utter defeat.

>And the thing is she probably did marry up, too

> woman calling some one a shitskin
Troll acccount?

Shitalian women are known coal burners Carry on

We aren't dying. There's a MASSIVE population of Italian Catholics in America that kept the good Italian values. And the white women here in Italia that i know won't even bang our haji Italians

It's not racemixing when she's a neapolitan nigger herself

>tfw Anglo Celtic/Mediterranean master race

Milan women are getting in on it too, from the southern tip of Sicily to the tyrolean Alps all Italian women love middle eastern and Black cock

>show bobs and vegen

WTF I love being Italian now.

Asian Dad has no respect.

Get off my board southie

She needs to lay off the cannoli

The best thing that ever happened to niggers is overweight white women.

>has natsoc flag
>shits on the country that created fascism, the primary inspiration for natsoc

asian dad is the man. I'd race mix with his daughter, if only for the hope some of his racism would be genetically passed on to my imperium kids.

good

I meant the southern tip of Italia numb nuts