Generation Identitaire

What is your take on Generation Identitaire?

I thought they were something based, but then I realised that they're civic nationalist cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHYmamh3yO4
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID
defendeurope.net/
twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/896099081520431104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called controlled opposition

This.

I was told that they're a white nationalist group, but they allow turks, arabs, and Mediterraneans to join

STOP MAKING UP WORDS

loomer pls go

Like Pajeet said, they're a controlled opposition group. Ignore them.

loomer is charismatic

Martin sellner shares his girl with his BASED black African crew on his gay ship

>civic nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=jHYmamh3yO4

You have to be white to join GI. Does that sound civic nationalist to you? You're retarded (or a leftist subverter)

are toilets controlled opposition in india

loomer is like a cheap chinese knock off of suthern.

they allow italians, turks and north africans to join, and jews

their whole existence is based around whiteknighting around lauren southern

No we are aware of the porcelain question

He says that you have to be white and European to join. You're a liar and I hope your shit thread gets deleted. Pic related is a Belgian GI member saying the same thing

I see Operation: Blonde Hate isnt going away. Seems like a pretty obvious attempt to harm Lauren's reputation. I dont know why anyone here would consistently try to bash her so much. One or two threads sure but this level of consistency is suspicious. Also bashing Generation Identitaire shows you are just getting desperate.

POOOOOOOOO

DAFTIES

it's frankposting tier. probably the same forum gang doing it.

European isn't an ethnicity, and neither is ''white''. But enjoy your plastic ''nationalist'' group who's whole existance right now is based on whiteknighting around some kike fake blonde bitch

>kike
>racemixer
>states in her Ask FM that she has no preference of race when it comes to dating
>civic-nationalist
remind me again why this degenerate is getting posted on Sup Forums?

For fuck's sake. Generation Identitaire has nothing to do with Lauren whatsoever.

It's a French organization that was kicked out from the Front National (Marine Le Pen's party) because they were too red-pilled. Their previous movement got banned by the government.

So they're pretty legit.

>bunch of nu-male larpers
>redpilled

Hey (((Moarpheus))) can you contain your autism for a single day?

They are just as retarded as their leftist counter part. The conspiracy that white people in Europe are systematically replaced is beyond stupid.

You usually could spot one based on their shitty fashion choices.

That is such obvious horseshit I'm amazed you think so little of people you thought you could actually sell this line of crap to anyone.

like I said, desperate.

Oh, it's a /leftyPol/ thread
Surprised you had the courage to use your actual flag. Not surprised you're British though.

I've talked with them privately. They're no civic nationalists, I can guarantee you that.
What you've got to realize is that it's illegal to let your redpills hang out too much in Europe. If they were open about what they think, they'd all be arrested by tomorrow.

WTF I LOVE KIKES AND OPEN BORDERS NOW!!!

>Desperate shill
>Not a shill

Yeah they are freaking out on their gay discord right now over the rally

no, pol needs to stop following controlled opposition like generation edentity, trump, infowars and (((lauren southern))) (formerly larry Simonsen)

are you (((concerned)))

>Hello fellow nazis stop following those people we don't like

/thread

Oh God please nuke us, if you can kill the defence force at the price of everyone else please do it

>someone disagrees with me so I call them leftypol

that would ruin our fun

Yes, the chick who talks about white people being replaced in their own countries by non-white hordes is surely our biggest enemy.

>8 psots by this ID

I smell a traitor of the highest order!

you do realize that the finnish guy gets paid to come on here and defend/advertise all the alt-rite jewtubers? he's that same finn that was constantly defending milo, ezra levant and dave rubin when the whole board was getting sick off those kikes.

Explicitly state they want a mass "remigration" of all non Europeans to back out of Europe, and to retain individual countries ethnic identities.

Anyone say says they're civic nat cucks is a shill.

My generation does the hiring and firing.
We run the show.
Good luck, ultra fags

This guy repeats this same lie in every thread. Look at the retarded picture he posted, he just searched for any posts under the finnish flag that mention Milo.

I ONLY defend white nationalists and LS on this board

no she's a civic nationalist and dumbs down our movement, and then shills mislead facts, plus she's shit at debating

she's also a confirmed kike, and varg even called out kike women who sub verse movements

Furthermore, this thread is a part of the increasing effort by (((them))) to discredit GI and other groups.

Sowing division like this is a classic liberal left tactic and has been going around like crazy the last month.

>my whole existence is defending controlled opposition MtF trap with fake blonde hair

sad

>UK

>Varg

You mean he guy who just made a video about how IQ tests only measure how good you are at doing IQ tests? The guy who thinks Ancient China was built by whites? The guy who thinks literally everyone who doesn't agree with him is controlled opposition, even people who talk about the JQ?

>24 posts by this id.

>Hello fellow nazis!!!

I bet you are the same kike/commie that started hundreds of kekistan cringe threads a few months ago. I recognise your posting style.

that's when i knew something was fishy with this faggot. when i saw him shilling for milo and dave rubin. two literal kike faggots. he even defended milo's pedophilia kek.

itt, leftycuck(you) trying to have /pol fight each other instead of slaughtering leftycucks

No, but my point is that even people like him can see shills like Luaren Southern

I never knew that pol would steep down this low to defending coalburners

again, she also amitted she's jewish in her tweet. her family had to flee europe to escape from being converted into soap

Dave Rubin is annoying and I would never shill for him. All I've said about Milo is that I don't think he fucks kids but I hope his career is dead and he fucks off into obscurity

Why do you think people will believe any random shit you just make up?

Pic related demolishes your false claims. You can stop posting now. Go find the nearest high bridge and jump off it.

>Milo
>Ezra Levant
>Dave Rubin
Absolutely disgusting. He must be on their payroll. It's unfortunate that 1 Finn gives a bad name to all, because their were some really decent posters in the past.

they weren't under threat, but they would have been found out

why else would they escape? only if they have something to hide.

also, stop posting her shitty ancestry image. I can claim i'm african

she also laughed at white genocide, and claimed it to be a conspiracy for fat nazis

defendeurope.net/

>h-hey guys I'm a genuine Sup Forums Sup Forums poster and not affiliated with these shills who have just "convinced" me at all

Very convincing.

I think they're an excellent investment and when you're a subscriber on patreon lauren southem sends you nudes on snapchat and asks you nicely to increase your contribution so she can get a boob job to save the white race.

what a charming group of individuals.

Cunt no-one speaks fucking baguette. Piss off ya fucking finnish cunt

Your argument is literally "she's lying about not being jewish and she faked her DNA results". Everyone can see you're fucking retarded. Stop posting.

notice how defensive and worked up about it he gets. typical (((rabbi media))) affiliate.

I'll do the google translate of the vid description for you, you goon-drinking lazy Aussie cunt:

>A bar deprived of the group of extreme right "Generation of identity" is to be inaugurated Saturday in Lille, an initiative that causes stir. Thirty square meters, this room, called "The citadel", located in a backyard, resembles a tavern, these inns typical of Flanders. Open to members only, this "house of identity" also wants legal permanence, boxing room or even movie-club. "The criterion of entry of the Citadel is to be a sincere patriot," explains Aurélien Verhassel, head of "Génération identitaire" for the Flanders-Artois-Hainaut section. "Certainly, to be French, you have to be European, and the basis, yes, is to be white," he says.

Provide evidence I have ever defended Ezra the kike. I'll wait.

Just last night, one of our mainstream news channels ran a small piece on them, about how they refused assistence from an ONG when they ran out of fuel or something like that whilst on one of those mediterrenean protests. You wouldnt believe how they were portrayed."Extreme xenophobic right-movement out to stop refugees fleeing from war, got stranded and they showed how truly despicable they are by refusing assistance from the gallant and righteous ONG that was out saving people on the sea".
Sup Forums did really redpill me on MSM being in cahoots with leftist agenda

twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/896099081520431104

well she needs to prove she isn't jewish, otherwise we'll continue to see her as a jewish shill

she also fails to mention the jew. unless she says 14/88, puts on a Stahelm, wears a NatSoc flag while goosewalking and doing the roman salute while saying that all niggers and jews need genociding, she's a kosher shill. republican party tier.

I know, you can follow them here

they wanted to stop at Crete for fuel but the cretans gathered and stopped them
they are just nazi smugglers

>well she needs to prove she isn't jewish, otherwise we'll continue to see her as a jewish shill

Just kill yourself, shill

>well she needs to prove she isn't jewish
She has provided more evidence of that than pretty much anyone else. What more is she supposed to do?
>otherwise we'll continue to see her as a jewish shill
No one sees her like that except a fringe amount of retards and leftist shills

Who cares, they are back on the sea, sinking NGO ships on a daily basis, you faggy shitskin.

So another thread trying to:

1) Smear genuine identitarians like Lauren Southern and Gen ID as "civic nationalists" and "Jews" and "coalburners" and "controlled opposition"

2) Promote literal Jews like Laura Loomer

What the fuck do you shills hope you're accomplishing with these threads?