Prague pride today

How do you feel about this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2017/02/19/gay-jew-with-black-boyfriend-milo-yiannopoulos-mocks-media-for-calling-alt-right-movement-he-purportedly-heads-antisemitic-white-supremacist-homophobic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post some Dominica leoni

Feels bad man

based gays

they can't just stop pushing it, god damn it.
just pretend i put the rubbing hands picture here, i am too fucking lazy

lefties tried to turn LA pride into an anti-trump rally. i just want a conservative bf to laugh at niggers with

>Eastern europe
>Pride parades

oh boy...

hi milo

>sodomite
>conservative
Not possible faggot. Conservatism is incompatible with sodomy.

milos a coalburner tho

>milo
algemeiner.com/2017/02/19/gay-jew-with-black-boyfriend-milo-yiannopoulos-mocks-media-for-calling-alt-right-movement-he-purportedly-heads-antisemitic-white-supremacist-homophobic/

So many shitskins wtf.

>you can't support free markets and small government and also like getting blowjobs

rly gets the ol' neurons firing

On a level to from one to AIDS, how pozzed Prague is?

african
>been there 3 times

What?

How would you know?

It’s not only about that. Faggory is against the basic values of conservatism.

It's a sad commentary on how little the people in these countries obsessed with Trump have faith or even a desire for their own national identity. Trump leads a nation 7000 km away from the guy in the photo and yet he's still obsessed with Trump. Bet you won't find a single sign about the leader of Hungary in a Gay Pride parade anywhere in the US.

good goy, you need to commit to the vaginal Jew as soon as possible.

You are a degenerate mentally ill faggot who would get the rope in a true conservative society.

Retarded faggot. You are not conservative you are just a racist liberal. Stop LARPing

Bend over and let me fuck that buttpussy

>US flag
no suprise here disgusting sodomite