How the FUCK do we stop the alt right before they become too powerful and exterminate every single nonwhite and "race...

How the FUCK do we stop the alt right before they become too powerful and exterminate every single nonwhite and "race traitor/mixer" in America (over 56% of the US population).

This isn't fucking funny anymore Sup Forums

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/levty408LoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahaa u mad libtard? XDDDDDDDD u cant stop us we have kek on our side!!!!!!!!!

We don't?

You dont. Sleepy lion has been awoken. Reap what has been sowed.

Former white supremecist here. I used to just be larping for a laugh, but now it's gotten out of control. I'm watching my country being taken over by bigots and I'm genuinely scared. We have to stop them, it's not a joke anymore.

youtu.be/levty408LoY

Nice to know the alt-right is finally waking up to the fact it was a temporary synthesis of white nationalists and a handful of alienated normies to get Trump elected.

Now that he's in office the alt-right can break into the faggot camp and the actually racist fascist camp.

These people are not bigots. They simply express their right to exist in a world who dares to say otherwise.

The (((Alt-Right))) isn't a serious problem, in all honesty it's fucking cringy and 100% gay, especially when you acknowledge the fact that it's controlled opposition.

Bunch of basic fuckbois and people taking advantage of them to make a buck.

>alt right before they become too powerful and exterminate every single nonwhite and "race traitor/mixer"

Op is an alt-right person. We all know the alt-right are cowards.

I completely agree with you. All we're really doing is resisting the sinister kike agenda of white genocide.

(((former white supremacist)))

I'd like to add, that the Nationalist movement that they seem to blend into occasionally is awesome, so is people having "white pride". This is coming from a mixed person.

We can't let them get control of the Zyklon B codes

100% made possible by the left.

OP is a faggot.

Ship your niggresses here though

He was (((Literally Hitler)))

Not gonna lie, former alt right supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt right crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Tell them to stop being racist

we create an opposition that isn't run by women

seriously if it wasn't for feminists ruining everything i'd be on the left

Why should we?

Two types of people, OP. The ones who build gas chambers and the ones who get shoved into them. Building is best.

>How the FUCK do we stop the alt right
You simply stop the left. This is a reactionary movement.

You dont. Enjoy the fire.

Has it awoken?

Nah it's still pretty funny, can't wait for episode 2.

day-us ecks mackeena

"I was a white nationalist until I took the Cernopill and got a Gorilla Mindthet, now I think it's okay if whites are replaced by brown races as long as they immigrate LEGALLY"

-literally no one

>exterminate every single nonwhite and "race traitor/mixer" in America (over 56% of the US population).

YES PLEASE! OH YES PLEASE DO JUST THAT PLEASE!

Checked and correct

stop insulting us :'( we will RESIST DRUMPF'S FASCISM HE IS LITERALLY VADER

Countless of groups have been calling all white males nazis at one point or another for fucking years.

And now they are surprised?

Call them racists?

The alt-right is controlled opposition, and almost everybody on this board has fallen for it.

Wouldn't surprise me if shitton of people turn up tonight.

how many time have I seen the same exact words from other posters
sage /thread

From where was it organized then and who are the sponsors if you are so sure?

It's kind of sad really. Basically spitting on the graves of those that died for your freedoms

neighbors came to our doors and demanded we give them what was ours, soon some will go to their doors and give them what they deserve

You guys are literally making brainlet hitlers mistake. His racist policies could have easily been accepted if he had just exported all the Jews and etc. But he let his balls get too full and decided that he could solve two problems, invasions and Jews, with one stone.

>the alt right
>powerful
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

We can't let them get the nuclear codes.

It was first 'introduced' in Clinton's speech in Reno, Nevada, on 25/8/2016. The media ran with it and pigeon-holed everyone who holds politically incorrect nationalist "conservative" views. It was obviously sponsored by the DNC.

FORMER ALT RIGHT SUPPORTER HERE

WE SERIOUSLY CANNOT ALLOW THE ALT RIGHT TO GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

dude, shut the fuck up.

Take 1. Former Marxist communist here, but I am rightwing now, because cultural Marxism is the bigger threat to the western World.

Take 2. Former liberal gay here, but now I am conservative because Muslims are the bigger threat.

Take 3. Former Muslim here, but I'm Christian now because I hate beheadings and amputations.

Take 4. Former X here...

Nice template, bro

what is a white american?

U wanted it U got it Libtard

This is why I am now a #cruzmissle

oh god please no don't come and exterminate me and my family Sup Forums

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!!