Why does religion seem more and more valid (mostly true) the more I look at history?

What dismantles this narrative:

>a group of powerful people are pushing hard to establish a one world government
>the most influential of these are actual satanists or not satanists who do a lot of shit that appears satanist
>holy texts from thousands of years ago assert the apocalypse happens when one government presides over all of earth
>those who promote globalism and EU, AMERO, UN type bodies also enjoy mocking religion and deride it as the cause of civilization's woes
>If you hate religion, borders and think we are citizens of the world (or should be), you're more than likely on the left and/or part of the ruling class

Something fucked up, here. I'm not a fan of paranoia but what's worse, thinking you're paranoid or knowing you should be?

There are just some oddities I'm wondering about like how we just started talking about globalism and demographic replacement yet those have been the sources of major wars and civilization collapse for centuries. This is never mentioned, however.

Learn me, please.

The short story? Because it's essential for us.

I believe in God and in a religion, yes. Keeping it out specifically for the purpose of this post, though.

Humans need religion. That's why there is a loosely organised form of religion in every society. Every single one. From Aztecs to Zulus, including the Piraha, they all have "spirits" (there is no line between a spirit and a polytheistic god). This doesn't say anything about the fact they may or may not exist (though I think they do, because long arguments and so on).

But without religion, something else takes its place, and it never seems to last. Only a few dusty shitholes haven't changed that, like Czechia and Estonia.

Everywhere else where religion is banned simply makes something else their god.

Go read tommy lads koran I just tore myself away from it to check out the meme scene a mo and I want dive back in

Jk it's grim as fuck

Basically our leaders let go of the handlebars and for whatever reason were now being warred upon by a hostile supremacist political system.
And our leaders are cool with it presumably so they get kickbacks.

The destruction of society is happening in real time.

Religious narratives are based in the accrued experience over multiple generations. Because being human doesn't change all that much in a few thousand years the recurring patterns distilled by ancient people's still carry resonance today. You're also primed by culture to recognize and interpret certain symbols a certain way. The key takeaway is not that these stories are literally true and happening right now but that they are always manifesting. Somewhere in the world it's always the end of the world for somebody. You're just experiencing the end of the world in your own backyard. The question western religion tries to answer is how you should conduct yourself while your world is ending.

The elite is truely satanic, keep deeging and you will discover that 9/11 was a satanic ritual, along with every war in the Middle East. These people practise satanic pagan religions. The last proof of that was Hillary's leaked mail where she talks about sacrificing a ''chicken'' (codename ?) for Moloch.

Anyway, Christianity is the only religion that they attack on a regular basis and every ''progress'' they implement in society (same-sex marriage, abortion) is anti-christian, meanwhile false religions like Islam are welcomed by the Left. Jews are always powerful and eastern religion are seen as evolved -always in contrast with Christianity, of course they never talk about Islam or Judaism)

What's morrocco like? My childhood education via movies told me it's basically going on adventures with the guy in the picture.

Everything has changed, Morocco is experiencing an economic growth and towns are getting more and more westernized. Degeneracy is starting as some lefties try to push their agenda but the country is conservative so it will take more than some weeping over ''muh LGBT rights ''.

There's no reason for you to be actually perceiving what you are. Mammalian consciousness implies a further higher perception of reality. That we aren't biological robots mindlessly going about our most basic functions of reproduction, consumption, and excretion, infers a greater purpose. Other mammals enjoy a similar breakage of limitations in this regard as opposed to the likes of an insect which would have no concept of enjoyment as even a comfortable dog might.

Human consciousness never had to develop and remains, in part, contradictory to itself. Religion itself has biological basis, and man's average brain has more neuronal interconnections than there are atoms in the observable universe surrounding us.

Your life is your own physical, personal hell and you are indeed being judged by something or another. The more horrifying thought is that your suffering will iterate again and again throughout all of time and into cyclical iterations of our universe, and death offers no reprieve from the onslaught of life as we know it. You might instantly show up somewhere else, or maybe your obliterating consciousness will sit permanently in perception of the manner of your death for all eternity, might not be too fun if you've just killed yourself with a gun.

>Humans need religion.
The way I put it is Humans are a religious animal. But you can go further and say that the default spiritual state of man is Paganism, and sacrificial. He doesn't escape from this by abandoning religion, because it is part of him, he will make sacrifices to some great power, be it the gods or the economy, and when that power is a degenerate molochian entity he will even sacrifice his kids. Abortion is just pagan ritual sacrifice on the altar of economic opportunity: "Here Moloch, take my kids and now bless the crops / my career". Only Christianity has the cure for this, and only Christianity which believes in the real presence and the Mass as Calvary made present, at that. That's my conclusion anyway.

Which of these countries do you like least?

Also, how about a QRD on your country's greatest military feat. Details involving elephant riders appreciated.

Traditionally the role of religion was to criticize those in power. Look at all the prophets in the Bible. Most of them met with a bad end. Those who don't want to have religion in public are those who do not want to be criticized by it. Yeah, fuck you. Give the leadership over morals to politicians instead of priests. Sounds like a good idea.

Probably Mauritania, they still have slaves.

Sorry i don't have any knowledge about my country's military feat and we don't ride any elephant kek

are you some Morroco aficionados ?

Like applying the flat circle theory to the Boltzmann brain paradox? That'd blow.

No, I know nothing. My knowledge includes Casablanca and something about spices. Under the radar.

Also, cease with your world cup thieving.

modern satanists are larpers or just your good ol religious nutters, no god and satan are just metaphor

>odename ?
Its means little boy in pedo jargon

Ok i'll tell my King

Nice to meet you anyway, don't forget to accept Jesus as your Savior.

the less a person knows about a country the more likely it is to be relatively stable, prosperous and free of blatant jewry.

exceptions: eritrea, lesotho

Why should it matter what religion someone has?
Focus on having a long time preference. If someone wants to live in peace and prosperity in the long-term, they will find ways to live decently in every way they can.

I don't disagree. I believe Christianity is one of the best religions possible. It has a good head without being only theoretical, and plenty of spirituality without being superstitious. At the same time, it's also culturally neutral. It doesn't destroy cultures it encounters.

I don't feel there are really any other religions which get this so well.

Right but we should purge them to be safe. If we're wrong it just means we purged grade A cunts.

Not to mention they try to shit smear it by implementing pedophile priests into the organization.

I have felt a strange draw to religion recently. I'm not sure which one is right for me, though there are lots of Orthodox churches in my town via Eastern European immigration in the 60s so that seems like a natural choice.

SUUUUUUCKERS!

Because it IS true. God, the omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent, omniscient Uncaused Cause, creator of all things visible and invisible, took on flesh 2,019 years ago, offered Himself as a sacrifice for sin, rose again from the dead, and established the Catholic Church for the glory of God and salvation of souls.

There's an astonishing amount of fulfilled prophecy regarding Christ, so it shouldn't surprise you that unfulfilled prophecy is coming true.

As the age comes to a close, the power of Satan is being allowed to wax greater, and may even seem like a victory. The Church must follow Her bride in death and resurrection.

What's coming isn't the kind of thing you can prepare for with guns, water filters, silver, or canned goods. Make a good confession, avoid sin and the near occasion of sin, frequent the Eucharist, pray the Rosary daily, and wait.