White People FOOD!!!!

Post your picks of what White People Eat!!!

I will start....Cashew Chicken...is white people food...

For me it's the McChicken

ICE CREAM SANDWICH!!

Read the "Larousse Gastronomique" and stop falling for this anti-white bullshit. The greatest chefs in history have been European

Salmon Sushi

Finnish your smalhövud Sven

The eyes are the best parts

uma delicia
its not bad desu senpai, i've had it once

then you beat me actually I have never eaten such a digusting thing, I guess lutefisk is the closest I come

>be norse
>catch cod
>decide it's good to desolve it lye
I think we're prolly the worst ones tbqh

Cows tongue anyone?

Anything paleo.

>be norse
>take a salmon
>dig it down in your yard
call it gravlaks(grave salmon)

man I can go on forever with our disgusting food, it just never stops

>gravlaks
never had it, but i absolutely love the cured salmon (salt,sugar,dill) its fucking great on crispbread with butter

>Cows tongue anyone?
they eat that here actually, it's considered a delicatessen

my father once wanted me to eat it but I refused, they really love it in Lithuania too though

I like tacos though

Haggis is honestly one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten

Northern european cuisine is great. It's simpler and somewhat plainer than other fare but it's real tasty in its own way. It's shit like and similar bullshit that led to the joke white people eat autistic/bland food. If I have to read or hear another fucking soccer mom talking about quiona or superfoods in general I'm killing myself.

>never had it
you didn't miss out on anything, surströmling is better desu. At least you can get those down

This is the native cuisine of the FUCKING MOON. It is of course designed by and for white people.

People forget that the original Colonel was a racist confederate who invented KFC to appeal to races too stupid to season or condiment their own meals, who would simply shovel the chicken into their mouths unthinkingly.

It was a tremendous success.

We love those on tacos, the problem is that i live in a shitty small town and is hard to get them, I need to go to my state capital to eat them.

For me, there's nothing quite like a good all-American cheeseburger. I ask for it without mayo, though.

then you haven't had whale

impressive that they even created fake food to give the moon landing hoax more credibility

smoked meat is best meat

omg fucking rosenkål, get the fuck off kike
that stuff doesn't agree with my stomache

>white people """food"""

that's beans I'm pretty sure that's mexican food desu

Doritos

I am looking at a teigne but I am not sure what I'm seeing here

Buffalo Wings.

Dog bless America

Ever eaten horse meat? Shit is so tender it beats any kind of red meat

>Buffalo Wings.
underrated, they are fucking awesome and I Could not live without them

man it struck me I thought I had some in the fridge, but I think I'm out. the store bought ones don't compare to the ones you get out though

Oysters and caviar

>Ever eaten horse meat?
yeah ofc it's common here, the most common one is a sausage we call black sausage and put on our bread. All the boys use it to tease the girls with it, as they usually love horses

It's very good actually

I get salted horsed meat on Mondays when i go to the market. I have eaten horse resaola but i can't get it anymore, maybe i should learn how to make it.

Time for some Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian stuff.

it's english

Best

I got that it was oysters but it was strange that it still was in the teigne. I don't fish oysters I usually get crabs and lobsters in them.

>white people """food"""

Best candy

Those are peanuts

Kys op

MIESNY JEZ
MIESNY JEZ
TY GO ZJESZ
TY GO ZJESZ

Polish/Lithuanian sweet. Made by pouring over fire and slowly rotating.

Best get it fresh off some fair. But its sold packaged, called Sekacz.

kebab is really nice, but usually down in europe there you eat turkish kebab this döner stuff

any food that was paid for by the person eating it.

Its great.

Is that made from potatoes?

Need some motherfucking PIEROGI in this thread.

happy breakfast, you brown sandniggers

huh I never saw this when I lived in lithuania, but at least it doesn't have red beads in it

Yeah potato "cake" and stew. Called Hungarian Cake.

Have some schabowy.

oooh tasty!

I need

>ketchup on eggs
kys

You niggers ever had faggots?

Its more regional/country fair thing. But seeing its made and eating fresh is great exprience.

Also BEST SOUP or just BEST SOUP. Żurek is just great.

>WY PIPO FUD

id eat these

diy

DEY CAINT COOK AND SHEEEIT

One god damn question, why UK and US cant into good bread. Germans still make good bread.

But stuff in UK/US is like god damn paper ?

what is this soup?
Is it a cod soup?
Or maybe it's vegetables?

Delícia

>spending 3 minutes taking pictures of your food instead of eating it
millennial faggot kys

I work in a very "multi-ethnic" office and have some gooks and paki's over every now and then for dinner. I always serve Pennsylvania Dutch food to fuck with them, love the stuff

pic related, saumagen, made it two weeks ago for an assortment of foreign cunts, ironically the Austrian Jew whore didn't eat any of it. I make it pretty spicy and used Andouille so they can't pull that shit

Seen other balts having similar stuff.

Absolute staple food

Fun fact: every Filipino thinks retarded hot dog dishes are exclusively filipino food. They have no clue that lower class white people and white kids do this too.

Filet O Fish made by Mexicans.
Does that count?

One of the best parts of the cow if prepared right. People eat liver, which on an older cow is loaded with toxins, why not this?

You can get it, it just costs a lot because 'muh artisan' 'oh so gourmet' upper middle class faggots that pay retarded money

what part of the country are you talking about in the US? We have very different bread preferences all over the country

this too looks damn nice

Fuck off with your grape drank and government cheese, SJW/basketball American

We really share lots of foods. We have those potato cakes too, but at least here in Bavarian they are a sweet dish usually served with apple sauce.

yeah fish and chips is severely underrated.

Yeah we aren't really big on the whole bread scene, also I never knew how good Polish delis were until I visited Krakow. Top notch stuff lad

Bacon, Sasage , Egg , Potato based on barsz with added cream.

Also its shroom seazon, gotta get some good shrooms and make beff/shroom stew.

Pierogi is delicious and beautiful. I especially like how it serves well fried or steamed with mushroom gravy or pink vodka sauce.

really? i thought h-dogs were very they whytey go-to food

I gave some Bratwurst to a Mexican at my work who never tried German food. Non-whites hate WHITE PPL FOOD because they have literally never tried it.

best served with a mug of ice-cold beer.

I can't imagine the texture would be too different from beef liver, can anyone comment?

Honestly, I'd eat pretty much any broccoli-free veggie thing with that much dill on it.

Master race reporting in

I ate lots of these during my stay in Poland. Really filling stuff.

Steemed chicken lmao why white pepol so scard opf spice?? 100%

Fucking gross, looks like someone went to the junk yard and threw some food scraps on a plate.

THIS is a real breakfast, so fucking delicious

You're proof Gordon Ramsay is retarded btw