I'm 33 and never had a girlfriend

I'm 33 and never had a girlfriend.
Why did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some possibilities:

You consistently try to punch above your weight.

You don't actually approach women.

You have shit social skills.

You don't work out or dress well, so your appearance is awful.

You spend most days gaming or trolling online, and as a result have no skills or interests, making you in turn an uninteresting person.

You have no career and haven't made the steps necessary to establish one.

Barring some severe deformity or mental handicap, pretty sure it's gotta be at least one of these

>(((the blackpill)))

those are all on a superficial nigger level

You just don't want to believe that any of them could be true.

It's because your country is a nanny state
they provide you with everything, except a woman,
you lost initiative the day you was born

No, dumbass. I'm saying those are all symptoms rather than causes. But you're a nigger so you can't think that far.

I am a 29-year-old hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin. Only one more year until I achieve wizardhood! kek

Not really, no

That is the dumbest fucking statement I've heard in my life. You think you don't have a career because you don't have a girl? You think you dress poorly because you don't have a girl? You think you don't approach women because you don't have a girl?

You look like a lesbian Elvis...

No offense

Boy do I have an event for you to attend today

You are ugly or autistic

you have a serious problem
Just look at this guy, hobo and picks up youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

dumbass

I didn't say that, dumbass.

Burgers loosing track of all their school shooters again.

How much do you make?

That is what you said. If you don't know that it's what you said, you can add the English language to the list of skills you haven't yet mastered.

Why are you so arrogant

The internet happened.

Bruh theyrevgiving you solid answers in the messages

Women ( especially out of a 33 year old) want career and financial stability
You're a little too old to get by on just working out and dancing with Sluts
You need to be attractive to somebody

sorry swedecuck, with every year that passes, the prospects diminish that much more. I feel sorry for you, but people attempt to offer some difficult but relevant advice and you scoff at them. No wonder you have no idea what a vagina feels like. Unless you're LARPing this morning.

This board is about politics. Buying a shirt isn't politics, dumbass nigger.

Your responses and flag speak for themselves. And we still haven't seen how ugly you are.

You never got out. You never worked on your character. You never dated down. You never worked on your body. Get out there and meet someone.

virgin faggot YES!

Denial
Du är helt förlorad mannen

You have more of a victim complex than a feminist and a nigger combined. I used to be a kisless virgin like you, then I realized that I had nobody to blame but myself. After that I took steps to develop social skills and improve my appearance. My girlfriend and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary.

>If you ever get a girl like don't let her go

By this point you've pretty much ruined your life, you have a high chance (+60%) of never having a family, since I'm very much sure that you don't make 100k+.

> only chance is investing in very low-quality women or plane looking immigrants.

>If you ever get a girl like don't let her go

Damn.

I'm pretty much every single thing you said.

My fuck up is that I had a gf for 7 years and we only had sex maybe 40 times

you were born as a man and then you didnt try

You probably have no female friends because you never realized just being a fun friend is a way to network and get pussy.

You probably wear shit clothes that dont fit.

You probably dont go to the gyj regularly and eat like shit.

You probably have had just a few bad experiences with women that made you a scared pussy to try again. "Ive been rejected THREE times in my life! What is wrong with me!"

You probably engage in very little social interaction day to day, week to week which means you suck at making conversations interesting.

You probably rarely force yourself to go outsode your comfort zone which makes you scared to tey new things.

In the rare event you get a girl to give you some attention, you probably come off as desperate and impatient and have failed to understand how to attract females.

But OVERALL, you probably just dont try hard enough at anything. Youve done this to yourself, Read this, re-evaluate, and try harder.

The current market situation was fabricated in a way that average man doesn't ever procreate and has sexual intercourse only sporadically if any.

> Women
> Not superficial shit addicted

It's just a game, faggot.

Go back to /r9k/ if you're just gonna whine and dwell on your victim complex after getting legitimate answers for your question faggot.

Me neither freind I blame my genes
I'm not hideous looking or a shitty person but it's a confluence of everything
Plus fuck fat chicks