Which one of you faggots was it

This is how we lose support

latimes.com/nation/la-na-white-virginia-rally-20170811-story.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

>chanting "blood and soil,” “white lives matter” and “you will not replace us,” scores of white nationalists holding torches marched across the University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville on Friday night.

>Scuffles broke out between them and a small group of counter-protesters calling themselves “anti-fascists” who were surrounded as they demonstrated in advance of Saturday’s “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, which is expected to be one of the largest far-right gatherings in the U.S. in at least a decade.

>“The fear we instill in them today only fuels our victory tomorrow,” one rally supporter wrote on Twitter, in a message retweeted by Richard Spencer, one of the nation’s most prominent white nationalists, who is attending the weekend’s events in Virginia

>“I am safe. I am not fine,” one of the counter-protesters, Emily Gorcenski, tweeted, saying that white nationalists had attacked her group. “What I just witnessed was the end of America.”

>“This is a disgrace,” tweeted Martese Johnson, a black University of Virginia alumnus who gained notoriety in 2015 when he was bloodied by police as a student. “I do not believe this is happening on my university’s campus.”

Shit like this is how liberals take power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z7ZY6N3yf5Q
archive.is/nGWQd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, nigger.

It really doesn't matter, because liberals drive everything to the ground

They are our MVPs. Without them, nobody would ever bother going Right.

Im not mad about the sentiment, im mad that it gives out enemies power.

They already say you do it, so you may as well do it.

You gain absolutely nothing from playing by their rules. If they say you're a racist and a Fascist then you may as well be one.

This is what The Donald is saying lmao

>Muh this is racist, I don't support this
>Muh ethnonationalism is cancer

we're past the point of no return. Set on iron tracks the conflict between left and right is a matter of physics at this point.

>This is how we lose support

We have been doing ever more radicalized stuff over the years, and have been growing non-stop. This "cmon guys just stop being pro-white, please" is a fallacy and not only that, it is also cowardice. You are wrong, we are gathering support, not losing it, recent events of the past 2 years prove this beyond any reasonable doubt.

>Why
Pic related

Fuck those civic nationalist cucks. They're afraid of being portrayed as racist , hence the 'BASED BLACK MAN' shit.

>What I just witnessed was the end of America.
We're just getting started you stupid cunt

>literal retard makes a thread

when this embarassing larp finishes in the next week I'm gonna fucking laugh, and I WANT a race war to happen but fuck me if Sup Forums hasn't misplaced its hopes in false happenings yet again.

Wouldn't be the first time.

>This is how we lose support

kys you subversive leftist kike

The media is going to spin this bad regardless of what happens. So what? Nobody cares what the media thinks anymore.

I love all these concern trolls coming out of the woodwork lately to tell people that the only way they're going to win is to go back to the same failed tactics of the past few decades

But the clean cut, family friendly red hat tactics have been working. Not looking like a kkk rally.

They should be happy that a "based nigger" organized the event.

No that's fucking stupid - that's how they make you a boot licking authoritarian. And you don't even care to understand it, just
>muh whiteness!

How about we place a bet - if the alt right grows after this event, you pay me. If it shrinks, I pay you. Deal? I know your (((kind))) can't resist some easy money.

You are right on that. The far lefts responds will just be the usual shit. The same kind of shit that the quote-unquote alt-right is use to, and frankly grows in. So unless the real issues are addressed by the far left, which will never happen, the far right will continue to grow.

Every time one of us speaks up, it empowers another who was feeling too scared to do the same. In my work place, I have begun speaking up, and to my surprise almost all of my coworkers were on the same page. They had just never had the courage to speak up.

A man who has no enemies, has never stood up for anything. Even if people dislike you for what you say, people will still respect you for standing up for what you believe in. It takes radical people to make changes. I'd rather be shunned by some and have the emotional relief of knowing I have done everything I can. In the end, we're going to die, but if we all speak up, at least there can be a hope for our children. Honestly, we don't have time to be passive anymore.

>Shit like this is how liberals take power
It's been the exact opposite up until this point, time to punch back. Stop being a faggot.

Well, nowadays ppl believe NOT THE MSM but what they see, and they see a ns rally. You have no power for coup, election is lost. Kek

This

>if you violently overthrow them, they win

I'm pretty sure they were taking power when this wasn't happening.

What is your job?

Fucking nigger.

Let me know when somebody breaks a law, you soft-cocked shill.

How did the media get out in front of this thing? I hadn't heard about it until last night, and now every outlet has thinkpieces about it

Weird

hmm I wonder

not like (((anyone))) would want to organise a gathering of scrawny white people with tiki torches as a picture piece for the mainstream media to go after white people as a dangerous hategroup

SHUT THE FUCK UP
AGGRESSIVELY AND OPENLY FIGHT BACK OR DIE
THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION

>not like (((anyone))) would want to organise a gathering of scrawny white people with tiki torches as a picture piece for the mainstream media to go after white people as a dangerous hategroup
good. we should all embrace white hatred, it is the only thing that will get the trains going

I get what you're saying, but this is the problem. The left would be able to do a rally like this, and because they believe they have a total monopoly on morality and goodness, they believe that doing a hateful march is actually peaceful. The right can't just lay there and do nothing because that's the only thing the left will accept. We actually have to go do shit, fuck what they think.

The rally was clean cut too you cuck. They will call us nazis no matter what we do.

>b-but we only do it because of the left

Fuck off with this childish reasoning. You don't need any opposition to be a nationalist shithead. Just admit you're a racist who wants fascism reinstated and stop hiding behind this guise of "but he did it first mommy!"

>Every time one of us speaks up, it empowers another who was feeling too scared to do the same
This. I stopped filtering myself around friends and just go full 1488 now. At first they thought I was joking, now they move closer towards me by the week.

No. Liberals have to take power through an election, and they're not going to win any elections if they keep calling every white male a Nazi.

Fuck you cunt, Oroville Dam IS GOING TO COLLAPSE

>Liberals have to take power through an election, and they're not going to win any elections if they keep calling every white male a Nazi.

When the media DOES find a way to put them in power, liberals will give blacks a gift by taking the guns out of the hands of law-abiding white people.

correct
and its because you forced us into it

>t white nationalists had attacked her group

Orly what's her definition of attack?

"white people gathering in groups of two or more"

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Good graphic right there. Says a lot, a whole lot.

Coward

(((LA Times)))
(((Emily Gorcenski))) a living meme.

fuck off.

I got it fron drudge

Liberals often/always plant Nazi larpers and violence provokers into right-wing groups anyway. Might as well chant some nazi shit for good times.

Gorcenski, Chapman

Why is pol always right?

So true.. so damn true. Unless I see actual proof I don't buy it.

Torches are comfy.

Read Rules for radicals. That's how the left operates.

There is no violence on the right. Violence = Assault + Institutional Power. The right can assault people, but they can't be violent.

>oy vey goys, don't organize, demonstrate, or do anything at all that will grow the movement and let other whites know they're not alone!
Spineless faggot or just a kike shill?

lol i love kekistani too bro, based

>No institutional power
>Trump President
>Republican-controlled house and senate

>police shutting down our legal peaceful rallies immediately
this is not what institutional power looks like you stupid commie

yes, historically, whenever white people start doing torchlit marches, the liberals take over

its too blatant, and the unnecessary state of emergency suggests to me its controlled opposition.

>stop holding rallies you goys just wait until your republic is collapsed then you can hold a few peaceful protests, otherwise the leftists will win
t. totally not a leftist.

We're being hijacked.

This is either
A: Controlled opposition showing up to make us look bad
or
B: Some legit racist retards who thought they were in good company

Either way its not good for our movement. We're not racist. Hillary tried painting us as racists and thats why she lost. Don't let racism become the face of the alt right.

Fuck off PR nigger cuck :D

kill yourself multiple times

You really think this a game don't you paco

It's awesome that leftists are tirggered so much.

You guys need to be scared haha.

Stop being afraid of your own shadow. Stop allowing liberals to dictate how the public debate should be conducted. If you play a game where the adversary makes up the rules, you already lost.

Fuck off with that shit. there is no pleasing these people. They cried nazi-wolf for years and years. They called Mitt Romney a nazi. Fucking MITT ROMNEY. There is no pleasing them as anything or anybody with a white identity is 'literally hitler' to them.

The fire spreads. Soon a ideological war shall begin in the states, state after state, house after house. The chaos god shall be pleased.

This. I mean sure, at first I thought a right wing protest was a good idea, but if you watch any MSM right now, including Fox, they're all being referred to as "racist white supremacists" they're cherry picking the people they interview. The last guy I just saw on Fox literally said
>I survived genocide when I was a child. We're being gassed by the jew lovers.
Any of the violence that crops up is being painted as being started and caused by the "racist white men" no matter who starts it. And whenever they find a sensible person to interview they cut him off as quickly as possible. The right wing was better off sitting at home, doing nothing. I fear that this will kill any momentum the right had. It will turn moderate people away from the right. Hell, I'm pretty sure there's Antifa there posing as dumb white rednecks, and that's who the MSM is interested in interviewing.

I'm just saying, the right was better off sitting at their jobs, or at home, and allowing the left to go out and make a fool of themselves. That helped the right immeasurably. This does not. If you don't believe me, turn on any MSM network and see what they're saying right now.

Another case of Sup Forums
>did i do that hurr hurr

fuck off kike

>I survived genocide when I was a child. We're being gassed by the jew lovers
holy shit this is funny

BURN THE WITCHES !!!

Nice try /leftypol/

>Police physically removed the leftist scum
>"Emily" is a tranny degenerate that raged and cried how just 20 are standing against many hundreds.
>They were not surrounded. Police took them away when they attempted to block the march.

"They will not replace us" is the main motto of the rally numb nuts and has been for weeks.

>posts an anime commie
wdhmbt?

The right is reactionary for a reason you dumb kike. If you honestly believe this kind of groundswell just happens cuz muh racists you have zero historical understanding. Kill yourself

MUH PR

This.

Time to actually give them what they've been asking for.

>racist retards who thought they were in good company
Thanks for proving my point.

This is the unfortunate truth. We weren't legitimately considered racists until Killary came out with her stupid deplorables speech. Then the drones followed suit, looking for a target, and now we have unfortunately given them one.
Someone needs to step in and speak out against this fast.
And in general we need to start denouncing retards like who took the racist jokes literally.
Niggers this
Pacos that
Yes its hilarious. But these normie retards can't grasp the concept of old school Internet culture, and take it literally.

This needs to be dealt with.

>>chanting "blood and soil,” “white lives matter” and “you will not replace us,”
cringe if true

you jus gotta deal with it y'know

Thanks for the W. Have one back

Shooting spree with a Ruger 10/22?

youtu.be/z7ZY6N3yf5Q

What could be expected? I don't know where you live, but from where i'm sitting it looks like a 3rd world banana republic. We are being replaced. "You will not replace us" sounds fine to me.

>we shouldnt fight back to save our people guys! just imagine what the kikes will say about us on tv!

Right now you have a shitload of angry young men who have been thoroughly redpilled on the fact that the rule of law no longer applies if you have wrong think opinions. How do (((they))) think that's going to work out? They seem to be constitutionally unable to stop themselves from making the same mistakes that doomed the Weimar republic, it really is the 1920s all over.

It's true. It's disgusting. Can't these fash-tards just find a nice based black guy to befriend? They would realize if you mix red, white and blue, you get brown, the one and true American color.

>This how we lose support

>Chanting

>White Lives Matter

>You Will Not Replace Us

Hmmmm.

...can you tell me what is wrong with these statements?

>reddit flag
swede, leaf, cuckman, poo, or ukuck?

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/nGWQd
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/nGWQd
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/nGWQd
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/nGWQd

This book was published in 1983, and it compares modern America to Weimar Germany. I know there's some BS in the Ayn Rand enterprise, but many of the points, by a different author, are solid.

How about just not poisoning the brand with fucking Nazi flags, you idiots. We want the majority of America on our side, not the 5% of NEETs who think it's okay to do this.

Literally waving Nazi flags doesn't fucking help. How dumb do you have to be to think this is helpful?

what kind of faggot peacefully protests anyways? protests are for hippie faggots. we need to run more psyops. sure is T_D and TRS in here lately

You are 100% right. Stormcucks need to stay the fuck home. We don't want you. You hurt us, you don't help us.

EVEN IF none of us were willing to nazi salute the commies would plant people that do it who are conveniently right in front of the camera. its absolutely stupid to continue signaling against this shit.
support it. let the youth become radicalized. save the white race.

Already the media put a quote like "we want a race war!" [citation needed] next to a mention of possible violence, naturally from the left-wing antifa groups, although they didn't mention that part.

as if a pussy like you is willing to attend a demonstration like this
the radicals are the ONLY thing we need