Tiki Torch General /TTG/

Say hello to the new symbol of the alt-right. Since there are so many assblasted /leftypol/ faggots hating on the torches used last night in Charlottesville. Let's discuss other items we can appropriate. Perhaps a spatula and tongs. Or maybe even the icon red and white checkered table cloths we all know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDMI7ez0NZo
youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ9OLIiPsU
youtube.com/watch?v=fa9zrA-ZXrY
youtube.com/watch?v=126eufC_Ii0
youtube.com/watch?v=tO6L3hrMdi0
youtube.com/watch?v=tI40XORqaSI
youtube.com/watch?v=M0jOW-k0ucI
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2jKwYZ1Io
youtube.com/watch?v=eAbgfnglu9c
youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
>not being a tiki torch nationalist

you could at least make your asshurt more subtle

Absolute state of the 'alt-right' going out in public with garden decorations like a bunch of children who had too much sugar at a birthday party

Yanks sure love their grotesque.

REPORT AND SAGE

Are you guys even allowed to buy tiki torches there? Why don't you sort yourself out before you worry about us?

Don't get scorched bin that torch

Sorry we aren't serving tacos at this BBQ. Whites only Juan

u suk, lmftfy

Don't get freaky - bin that tiki.

This should be the uniform for the next march

We're The Kings, baby.

>tfw fascist pig-roasts
>playing Jimmy Buffet during a lynching

Whoooaaa mama

you now remember Doctor Tiki

Being this triggered

haha sweeties it's ok, you're losing :)

YOU JUST GOT

So the right wing is going to ruin outdoor BBQs, and tiki bars for the left wing?

Will they ever be able to have a luau in peace without seeing the grim specter of the right wing rising up from the smoke?

You misunderstand, I was already a huge retro tiki fag, and if this aesthetic gets tied into my ideals than my erection will block out the sun.
youtube.com/watch?v=EDMI7ez0NZo

I'm not a lefty and the torches were cringy as fuck. No matter your opinion on their ideology what they're doing is counter productive to their own cause. They all look like faggots.

atleast you'll keep the mosquitoes away

>mosquitos will not replace us!

>elvis is an insult

I wasn't being ironic. elvis and his impersonators are cool things to reference.

How come they could do it and make it look cool? What went wrong?

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

The fuel of the movement!

I certainly hope so

Expandable Limbo Poles

real torches maybe

kek

Not as cringe as your kekistan flag faggot

The new zyklon

>tiki fuel and mountain dew: powering fagscists since 2017

This kills the tiki nazis

Ways tiki is suited to our ends:
Extremely fucking white
50's throwback
Most of the food is pork-based- not kosher
Portrays the white race not simply as an indigenous one celebrating a homeland- like volkish aesthetic- but as a conqueror of the strange and deadly
Patterned clothing can easily be made with white supremacy symbology

Can these white boys even cook kalua pig?

No?

Sad!

RESPECT FROM FINLAND!

youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ9OLIiPsU

There's always going to be cringe. Leftists will find SOMETHING to ridicule. You can't go outside without cringe, and we need to go outside, so deal with it.

Also, real nazis carrying the torches.

Fucking brown savages are so stupid who do you think gave you pigs.

Sounds comfy user

>doesn't list what goes in a Black Woman
Now that's just a bad menu.

And?

Beware of Ner Mitzvah brand lamp oils and make sure that your torch of white supremacy only uses TIKI Brand Ultra-Pure Lamp and Torch Oil.

Aloha it's time for a shoaha.

>a black woman who has had what little brains she may actually have forcibly removed and now she serves as a drink container for rich white people in the 50s

sounds fine and dandy to me.

A large part of the reason we are winning so much lately is that we have a sense of humour and don't take ourselves too seriously, compared to the humourless schoolmarms of the left. Tiki torches play into that

Tiki torches and cardboard "shields". Oh. My. God. This is beyond embarrassing.

>joke's on them, i was joking all along

I'm fond of the tiki esthetic so this is all fine by me.

Even McMuffin = Glenn Beck.
Beck will be screeching, "MY LIBERAL FRIENDS ARE SCARED!" "TRUMP IS A MENACE...A MENACE!"

That's a lot of oil for a people who say they can burn one days worth of oil for seven days straight.

Unless the package is just really big and it really just has an ounce or two of magic jew oil. Bet they sell it for full price too or above MSRP.

What?

>Or maybe even the icon red and white checkered table cloths we all know.

The white represents white nationalism, while the red is the blood (sacrifices) of our forefathers. Or the blood of our enemies

he's retarded and has no reading comprehension- the concept of having a sense of humor about yourself was SO alien that he thought it meant leaving an escape clause if shit goes bad by pretending to be an ironic nazi.

This!

>tfw house is too small for a dedicated tiki bar

Can we get some mods to run this music on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=fa9zrA-ZXrY

left wingers don't barbeque, they bake mushroom pizzas and drink fruity cocktails indoors

Kek

The newest symbol of the altright

Hey, there's nothing wrong with fruity cocktails.
Less xenoestrogens than beer.

L*ftists haven't been this triggered since Trump won. It's glorious.

Light'em up boys!

I like how people were using broken torches to beat the shit out of antifa.
The Left is really quite pathetic. All they have is jokes. That's what they've learnt to fight this sort of thing with. Jokes. Jokes aren't going to protect them though.

>I'm terrified m8.

>tranny_hysterically_crying_about_how_this_is_the_end.gif

My neighbor who's a big liberal has some tiki torches out on her patio (has for months, possibly years at this point.. never uses them) and I'm curious if she'll be taking them down finally this weekend or if they'll just stay up ad nausium.

Get-the-torches-they're-coming-for-us.jpg

Luau meme time? We have to do it you know. We don't have a choice. We must make the left look hysterical while making moderates laugh with us.

Heres a picture of a secret NAZI meeting in the woods. One of their rituals is to sacrifice a mock Jewish Child to their God Jesus Christ.

I say we hijack one of their symbols and use it against them.

It's like he thinks everyone involved in this thing is too much of a rural and suburban retard to realise that tiki torches are kind of silly

>Say hello to the new symbol of the alt-right

If you really want to piss off the lefties, the alt-right marchers should refer to the torch parades as "Taking Back the Night" (womyn's groups slogan).

Are the torch people still there or is this the counter protest being shutdown?

>tiki

Most of the newfags don't know about Boyd Rice and Tiki Boyd but the tiki torch is nothing new in this movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=126eufC_Ii0

youtube.com/watch?v=tO6L3hrMdi0

youtube.com/watch?v=tI40XORqaSI

youtube.com/watch?v=M0jOW-k0ucI

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2jKwYZ1Io

youtube.com/watch?v=eAbgfnglu9c

Oh, and this is now a Boyd Rice thread.

Portabella mushroom pizza is pretty good. Low carb and since you have to pretty much make it yourself, it's not processed crap. Of course I'm not afraid to put meat on mine.

Leftist are a blood sucking parasite that spread disease, so you aren't wrong

>getting your ass handed to you by a bunch of kekistani teenagers
youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

zyklon T

Looks comfy but I prefer the full fascist cookout look

How about the rainbow, let's take it back.

Nazis are shaking in their boots.

Bring this faggot shit down my way...
Please.
I'll dick-slap every one of you pussies.

>Several members of a Nazi-inspired white nationalist group have gathered in Charlottesville, Virginia, to express their First Amendment rights.

Person who took that pic was found dead the next morning.

srbjia je America

White Nationalism seems to be beating out everything else in the headlines.

Hold up, we got an internet tough guy here

youre just jealous cause theyre illegal where you live hahah

TRUMP MUST DISAVOW!