I own an AR-15 to protect me from the government if it gets tyr-

>I own an AR-15 to protect me from the government if it gets tyr-

Someone post the JapaneseAnon with the novel explaining why OP is a faggot.

>air superiority fighter
>flying at like 30k feet
>launching an A2A missile
>from an almost $40k per flight hour

if you going to shill at least post something more relevant

>calls himself american
>doesn't own at least 3 anti aircraft-weapons
You are not really american, are you?

I guess thats why you won in afghanistan so quickly

Something something desertion rates will be high something something use of modern military against """civilians""" means immediate foreign intervention something something OP is a faggot

kys

The gubmint better watch out for my tiki tor-

>I need mah AR15 to protect me from the gubberm-

I own a musket to protect me from the British if they gets tyr-

>ships can fight on land

>America is jungle terrain
>Americans would fit their fat asses inside tunnels
>Americans could go for days withut food

>airfields don't exist
>fuel depots don't exist
>etc

Here it is

>airfields and fuel depots are undefended

>tfw want to buy a gun but too poor to shoot ballistically superior cartridges like 10mm and 6.5 creed but refuse sellout and use pleb nato cartridges.

I have a suggestion OP. Do something productive instead of post, like confiscate a gun from an American. As a foreign citizen doing something that Democrats like, you will never be punished for reclaiming civilian arms. No Republican would dare precipitate an international incident by resisting global norms. Just do it. Make your dream real. If you snatched away a gun every time you felt the urge to make this post it'd only take you what, 137,000 years to get all those evil American guns into responsible hands. Do it for the children Leaf poster. You don't hate the children, do you?

>the gov't tech is ineffecti-

>a jackass

ashkenazi meme
Another common ashkenazi meme: Internet should be a utility

if we don't exterminate all of the ashkenazis, we are all going to die

Shareblue repeat post

>civilians can't own rocket tru-

>rednecks on horses can defeat the gubbermi-

those jets are for establishing air superiority, once the air space is secured the bombers and uavs come in to strike the ground targets

they technically did win in the end though. at least until trump got into office, but they had already fucked off by then

oh my bad, thought that was a bunch of redneck indians on horses, instead of redneck southerners. your rednecks all look the same

2nd amendment is worthless without granting the right to own cannons and naval frigates. We learned nothing from losing that war.

>Repukelickans: I'm against the government, unless it becomes tyrannical

They literally just jacked a rocket pod off of a MiG-21 and bolted it to their Toyota. Honestly, that's pretty clever.

>The military can't control nuffin!
>When this Civil War II kicks off, we have the military and police behind us! We'll win! #MASA
Pick a narrative, faggot.

I mean, as long as you don't have to get behind it to fire the thing

>the economy wouldn't shut down the federal government in a civil war cri-
>national guard wouldn't be under control of state governors and rogue genera-
>the UN and friends aren't waiting for the opportunity to call out the hypocrisy of United States democra-
>the majority of enlisted will fight against their brothers and sist-

>American pilot firing on American citizens

Just go kill his wife and kids

Hey OP this stupidity is supposed to be posted on niggeddit

You can't win a war from the air, user

>America
>greatest military superpower in the history of the world
>losses Viet Nam war
>because tunnel dwelling rice farmers dressed in rags wearing sandals armed with AK47s
Tell us more about how guns in the hands of civilians aren't a threat to high tech military force faggot.

If drones were effective against dispersed quasi-civilian opposition...

those arent red necks and you know it nigger

Shut up gunless faggot. You have a moral, evolutionary and biblical obligation to protect your family from harm. You don't get to skirt that by saying 'but the enemy has bigger guns than me'.

Fucking slide thread from someone who claims to already be a faggot, being against the reason their country even exists.

SAGE
A
G
E

the meme where you say something and them don't finish the last word is the most obnoxious dead meme there is.

Not even remotely close. Nu/pol/'s avalanche of shit forced memes are the worst

- Bogshitting
- Don't you guys just hate Rick and Morty?
- Hey, guys, this thing I saw made me mad because it disagreed with me! Let's get activated!
- How do we make X racist XD?
- [Normal thing other people say, just recited """sarcastically"""]
- Etc.

Worked just fine in northern ireland and vietnam. Though of course, the people there were mainly using AR-18 (ireland) and AK (vietnam).

Anyways, the idea isn't that civilians take their hunting rifles and meet the "tyrannical" army in the open field, but that they fight a prolonged civil war and asassinate the leaders, just like what IS, IRA, the Taliban or the PKK are doing.

Unless the army starts ABC-bombing their own cities (which they most likely won't) people will be able to at least keep fighting for a few decades. (carpet bombing alone doesn't work, just look at WW2 or vietnam).
If the rebels can get some help (either from larger groups of soldiers deserting or by allying with outside powers, like russia, for example) they could even win.

How did those jets work out in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan?

DONT TRY TO HIDE YOUR FLAG YOU FUCKING LEAF

> Military can't enforce enslavement on citizens
> Instead they'll join the people in defending the Nation

Seems pretty straight forward to me, Ezra.

Nice strawman, faggot.