>random
>With a mask
sage

>Flag

what's the issue here?

Fake.

When nigs randomly attack whites - nobody gives a single fuck
When whites randomly attack nigs - everyone's insane
What the fuck is wrong with this country? You're supposed to be the greatest country in the world. At least in 21st century

Not at all I just watched this.
There was a group of black agitators following the statue removal protestors talking shit, and grabbing at them.
I'm sure some of those fucks thought it would be a good idea to assault one of the statue removal protestors and got their asses beat for it.

nazis always be cowards

>random black people
you mean the antifa posing as press? commies btfo

That's what the nogs get for holding our once great cities hostage and terrorizing whites for five straight decades.

Is this where we are at now? Shield and longarms and public streetfights? Is this new or has this happened before in the west?

There was nothing random about that nigger. He put himself in the center of harms way. Unlike the niggers that actually Randomly hit people

So prevalent it actually has a FUCKING wikipedia page. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game

youtube.com/watch?v=liatWFj5COk

youtube.com/watch?v=3NscBp9GeA4

fuck u retard. only underage b& faggots think communism is cool

im sure u mentally ill liberals didnt give a fuck when antifa was throwing m80s at old ladies and hitting people with bike locks.

>black
>people

pick one,nigger.

>just random nigger just happens to be there
Yea not buying it, he was with antifa

i am not against niggers but i dont believe humans should mingle with wild animals. niggers are the only ones who can reproduce with apes

I just wanked, thanks for making me hard again!

Random innocents always go to heated protests wearing face masks.

I'm glad the cucked blue line in any municipality within our 50 states solidified today that they will toe the line against the only people openly supporting them and not wishing their individual deaths. Way to play to your strengths boys, it won't be and it shouldn't be forgotten We pay for these so-called protectors.

tthhiiss

"random" So following people and harassing them relentlessly until you get stomped to the floor is now "random"?

I think you meant "sneaking up on a defenseless person and punching them in the back of the head". That's "random" and that's what niggers do.

Would you kick a lion in the face?

Would you poke a sleeping bear with a lit cigarette?

Don't follow people harassing them and then cry "R R RACISM!" when you get your ass beat for acting like a total dipshit.

And by the way, you have no standards and no morals, you're one of the people in the video sitting there filming it, and you're probably one of the people who set that nigger up to get his ass kicked to the floor so you could film it.

(((Random)))

Say it with me
Race. War.

That's a nice picture of the NKVD shooting a jew you have there.

The commie is right guys, you shouldn't resort to animal cruelty.

BAKED ALASKA IS ON PEPPER FIRE

This "protest" is going to backfire spectacularly. This is exactly what the media has been waiting for, violent white nationalists. And before someone says "b-but muh antifa is being violent" I was watching the stream last night, the white nats were getting in peoples facing, doing the same thing that the left does and it's their Achilles heel.

You have to understand, there are white nationalists and antifa, who are a both in the minority. The majority are largely moderate right or left wingers who could really come down on either side depending on the circumstances. The white nats had the high ground while they were getting their asses kicked by antifa because people are sympathetic to victims. It sounds lame, but the white nats should have gone down there and been non-resistant, let the BLM/antifa thugs beat them down in front of the cameras. That would have secured much longer-term success, but now all the moderates see is white people beating up blacks.

So, who did that nigger try to rape and/or mug?

This is good, no?

Falling for a commie post the thread, they were fighting some antifa faggot that happened to be black, news media will probably eat it up furthering the hate group agenda, this has turned in a useful idiots parade.

>random
Yes I am sure they dindu nuffin

It was a antifa nigger he deserved his ass kicking

The nigger had a mask on he deserved his ass kicking

NICE

It's quite ironic

>wearing Antifa gear
>random

He's antifa you fucking idiot. The commie nigger should have been killed.

>no reason
I doub it. the niggers were probably chimping out and wanted to punch a naziā„¢. the white grouped up and fought back, based

>Black guy wearing mask
>Random black guy beaten
sage

An age of hyper violence is about to begin. Army shuts down free speech, yet no one does anything to stop Berkeley rioters.

part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCxhtjQhGc

those were BLM who were following them and eventually tried to attack them after throwing stones and spitting at them.

BLM attacked the group and then BLM got their shit shoved in