Fuck the Chinese

When are we going to genocide the Chinks?

These soulless, ugly vermin reproduce like rats and threaten our allies and even ourselves. I'm sick of these damned Chinks.

Chink genocide when? It's way past time to free the people held under Chink oppression and to let the neighbors of China know that they will no longer have to worry about the Far Eastern Kike any longer.

CHINESE GENOCIDE MUST HAPPEN

They're ok in my book.
But not as based as dear leader.

I hope the chink nukes USA
I think you fagots deserve a nuke since 911

FUCK OFF COMMUNIST KIKE SHILL

YOU WILL BE KILLED ALONG WITH THEM AND TOSSED INTO AN UNMARKED GRAVE WITH HUNDREDS OF OTHERS

NO MERCY FOR CHINK SYMPATHIZERS

Another one for the mass grave here. Quit hiding your flags, cowards.

u upset that China is taking over the world again, restoring its rightful place as the leader of civilization? boo hoo whitey, we already outnumber you, will subjugate your continent, and replace you in those lands you colonized. prepare for some karma, bitch.

Your people's numbers will be culled by hundreds of millions before that ever happens, Chink.

Our arsenal will have you soulless rats wiped out within hours and there's nothing you can do about it.

Make your peace, Chink.

keep telling yourself that, whitey. china has been and will continue to be the apex of civilization. go back to your cave paintings and buttfucking.

I'm sure something will happen in the next 15 years that will make every single one of their neighbors invade and tear the country apart. We might not even need to get in there at all.

Your country is 50% white. Your race will be long dead before you can play out your LARP fantasies.

The Chinese lost every war they ever fought, yet they're still here.

What is their secret?

Fuck that if China goes down we need to be part of it. We should join in with whoever goes to war with them.

FUCK THE CHINKS

Another retarded post by a leaf. Who saw that one coming?

You're next.

The Jew fears the Chinaman.
Why?
No conscience to play the guilt card on.
So smart they have to pull all sorts of tricks to keep them out of taking all the college places.
Outbreed anyone.
Africa will be a Chinese colony in 50 years.
Australia well on it's way.
Canada in 10 years.

Maybe the future is non white but it sure as fuck isn't niggers or mudslimes.

Massive amounts of fucking.

But they're so ugly, does the tiger penis' help?

>mfw in the far future all peoples accross the world will be some kind of chinese

can't wait to contribute to this by fertilising brown/black/white booty

Im chinese and I think china is always been a pretty shit place during all of history and now tbqh

we're about to see the best time of our lives buddy

so as long as trump keeps alienating american allies

but we support the jews, only japan hate the jews

Me rikey chinky chinky. Why you no rike Chinky Chinky? Chinky Chongy is better than Ooga Booga stupid white man! Your fairiure to see the truth wirr be the end of your race, stupid white man! We courd have been together against the niggers! But you have to insurt us! STUpid WhiteY, you wirr PAY.

Chink war with poo in loos. Blockade of Chinese trade. Starvation in the streets. Revolution again in chinkland.

China must end. It's culture has been at cultural heat death since the Aryan Qin dynasty was overthrown and replaced by the cuckish Han.

eternal reminder

hi cia web cadets

you have to go back, chang

Chinese "intelligence" is just an algorithm closely calibrated to copy that which Aryan intelligence creates. Chinks are kikes in behavior. Imagine the yin yang symbol, which was stolen from the aryans. The White is the west, with a speck of Jews within, while the Black is China, with a speck of Aryan inside which is manifested in the Qin dynasty.

Oh because you prefer the IQ and sexual deviancy of South Asia over China, and them or that region becoming a superpower over China, that is such a stupid argument and you know this.

Furthermore you know very well at the end of all of this China will win.

The only thing all we really produce is military stuff. The momemt we declare war on china our fortune 500 and most of our companies will go bankrupt. So even if we win the war we at home we will be in chaos. I guess all the unemployed will join the military and be stationed in China. War with China is a impossible scenario because it'll piss off everyone that has a networth in the millions.

but i hate china though

This as well. Daily reminder the Jew sides with South Asia, India, these nations are all like women who bend over to Israel and the Jew

>china has been and will continue to be the apex of civilization
So you are saying China is America?

China is the inevitable result of Jewish-Chink bureaucracy when there are no whites left to leech off.

China birth rate is only at 1.57. Be worried about the poos at 2.4 they will surpass China soon

ayylmao

>INDIA SUPAPOWA 2020!