The irony is if you guys dropped the entire retarded "we hate jews" thing and didnt have NAZI flags at the rally...

the irony is if you guys dropped the entire retarded "we hate jews" thing and didnt have NAZI flags at the rally, people would take you seriously and you would have exponentially more public support. you basically tie your own noose and are destined to be a failed movement because you are too stupid to see the bigger picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE_WoIoGWVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop Brittany posting.

yes that strategy is an excellent idea, look how effective conservatives have been for the past 70 years.

This woman is nothing more than an attention whore clickbait machine that gets virgins and obese people to follow her. SAGE AND REPORT ALL BRITTANY THREADS SHE IS CANCER

Hi

>good goyim.
>bend knee to the jew.
>this is the faustian bargain to which you must agree if you desire to be taken seriously.

>unironically posting in a 1 post by this ID thread

the media has a narrative to advance and an agenda. It doesn't matter what the fuck you do, it will not change their mind. They will use whatever they need to suit their agenda, and discard what doesn't, and when they have to they will just lie

So we'll just do whatever the fuck we want.

idiot
what jew? you stupid fuck, leftism is a cancer that is cross denominational and cross racial, i see plenty of retarded white ANTIFA faggots in these pictures as well

nazis are controlled opposition

>>unironically posting in a 1 post by this ID thread
kys faggot, this shit is all over social media and entirely discredits our cause

yea been saying this all morning.
These fucking retards are running around screaming gas the kikes and hail hitler.
They fucked up their own rally.

the neonazis are going to be the death of our own race.

exactly. instead of having a legitimate rally for people who care about equal rights for white people and getting the BROAD support of many conservatives who will end up voting, you faggot skinheads distance them away and force them to vote for the retarded policies and politicians you hate in the first place because you wont grow up and accept the fact leftism is not a racial problem but a mental and social cancer constructed through the pillars of education in our society and reinforced by those in power of the media. who incidentally, are not all jews. dumbasses

but only jews brought the nazi flags which was proven on facebook.

The jew is running them.

that girl is ugly as fuck

think about the logic of your beliefs retard. "jews are inferior in every way! oh every time i lose its because they control everything"

newsflash, those faggots are running themselves on their own delusions

are there a metric ton of leftist jews? you bet. are jews leftist as a race or religion? have you seen fucking israel dumbass?

You vastly overestimate the general populations concern for some seriously cunty jew assholes parasites

I never said jews are inferior in every way. They are, however, nefarious and loxist. They are working diligently to undermine Western civilization, and this is expressed, in part, in their manipulation of lefties.

This is about uniting each other not appealing to outsiders, they wave their communist love around all the time anyway.

>she will never burp in your face after eating a pound of chinese food

Question. Why do NatSocs think they are right wing? Because leftists have told you so? You aren't but you're still better than the communists.

>the irony is if you guys dropped the entire retarded "we hate jews" thing and didnt have NAZI flags at the rally, people would take you seriously and you would have exponentially more public support. you basically tie your own noose and are destined to be a failed movement because you are too stupid to see the bigger picture
Shh. Let them implode. Then Hillary can take back the country for the left.

spbp

Remember. If you march with these white power guys, you're #withHER
You're just giving Hillary's leftist shills more fuel for their fire.

Now I get it. The beaners and the asians are all part of her beta shield. Just like atoms.

MUH DICK HNNNNG

Just met Brittany in Charlottesville. Gotta admit, she's pretty cute.

>if you guys dropped the entire retarded "we hate jews" thing
Sure (((m8))) we are going to change something without unmasking the Jew overlords ...
>and didnt have NAZI flags at the rally
that I can agree on, doing nazi salute and having nazi flags around is not helping

if the left tolerates communist, blm, and anarchist flags, then why worry about rightwing larpers?

>Take us seriously

lol, pls go back to r/The_Donald. You're on the wrong site if you want us to take anything seriously.

If you do stay, post more Venti.

you can cover your body in tats and piercings, be ridiculously overweight, talk openly about your sexual habits and mental disorders, brag about getting your dick chopped off, be a black nationalist, mexican nationalist, etc. -- we have complete freedumb, until whites advance their own interests, then it's not kosher

>care about equal rights for white people
How's that going to save the race, user?

she has saddlebags and a monkey face, next

>don't you get it losers!? You win by being cuckservatives and walking on eggshells around leftists.

MORE

dont tell me that has a dick too

Wtf i love Jews now

Fucking haram posting, put a hijab on this specimen lest I shall unintentionally rape her

filthy monkey nigger

not what i said at all. we got Trump in office by being outspoken and resolute in our demands and beliefs

trying to rally people around an almost universally despised symbol of hate like a NAZI flag is just retarded and serves literally no purpose but to make everyone who would have sided with you move on

absolutely disgusting. looks like a slightly fair skinned latina, but not even a pretty one. get this dumb whore off this board and back to Sup Forums.

Jews need to be called out as they're who's pushing the shit the "alt-right" is fighting against. Get fucked fag boy.

see? how is that going to garner support? you just make the rest of us look like idiots when all we want is for whites to stop being demonized and the racial favoritism in legislation and private institution policies to disappear

Baby want milky with these cookies.

fucking aids monkey porch nigger

I like Brit. I would watch her podcast if I watched that sort f thing.

Stop posting this mulatto bitch. She is not one of us

ok good luck with getting anywhere with that. youre too stupid to be helped. even hitler knew he had to fake democracy to win public support before seizing power. go read the prince you ignorant neckbeard 19 yo highschool dropout

I have been saying for years that the nazi brand is tainted.
There is nothing wrong with white nationalism, but nothing you put a swastika on will ever be taken seriously

i'd rather fuck this jewess in all honesty

Agreed. Watched Baked Alaska's mustachioed friend sperging out about how fucking cool the alt-right is and everyone else is a Jew shill.
This whole shit show was fucking retarded and reeks of controlled opposition.
Scaring the Normie's will never win the day.

It's the world who needs to see the bigger picture. Jew needs to be named

The chant should be

>You will not replace us

And nothing else.

The WN movement is basically run by agent provocateurs.

>Jew and israel friendly white nationalism
No thanks

I realize you're baiting here but you're right about one thing, and that is that the nazi larping doesn't help.
It's funny and it's all great memes but to actually support nazism or even just use the iconography in the real world is counterproductive.
The Jews own that shit, full stop. When the holohoax was pushed into mainstream acceptance they took control of anything to do with nazi iconography and its all poisoned by decades of public school brainwashing and media shilling.
At the end of the day, the right should use whatever it wants to use, because they're going to call us nazis no matter what, but I personally believe that we should avoid nazi iconography outside of online trolling.

Yeah, it's almost like that's the point. Who would benefit from making the nationalist right unpalatable I wonder.

Here's the problem, they're going to call us nazis no matter what we do so some on the right decide to take it to the extreme and just larp that they are.
The larping does one thing, it ensures that the people who join this stuff are either in the know about the movement, or are at the very least serious enough about saving whiteness.
That said, there is a legit criticism against using nazi shit because it is so tainted. It's pretty much the property of the Jews at this point thanks to decades of propaganda.
Point is, I see both sides of the argument and while I personally stay away from the nazi stuff (outside of trolling) I can see why many have tried to leverage it. I do think that you can still turn more to our side by speaking facts and being reasonable where possible because the nazi shit just immediately causes a recoil instinct in most normies.

>trying to rally people around an almost universally despised symbol of hate like a NAZI flag is just retarded and serves literally no purpose

And what am I supposed to do? Go to each and every household of every guy who brought a Nazi flag and tell him to stop?

You're not seeing the big picture and that's the problem: You're seeing the cherry-picked tweets of a an extremely biased media and taking it as fact. 99% of pictures I saw had no fucking Nazi flags, and yet the entire movement looks bad because of one fucktard brought one?

People brought assault rifles, that much is true. But was a single shot fired? If anything, this was a peaceful protest-turned-"National Emergency" for no reason but the same antifa fucks breaking in and punching people for disagreeing with them.

You're being manipulated by your own insecurities, feed by the media. When this adage pretty much describes the whole situation:

"Sup Forums isn't one person."
"The protest isn't one person."

Why should Nazism paint the whole picture on white people for the end of eternity? Why does the things that a faggot german did many years ago have to make YOU a second class citizen?

Every time this cap is posted I look for the caprice video this is from, but I can never find it.

Because that faggot german invented nazism, and using his iconography is the same as endorsing him.

lol. welcome to every political movement in modern history. things look great initially but instead of kicking out the retards, they put them up on a pedestal and let them drive the bus.

Shieeet Brittany is my guilty fap

Yes, it was me who lives in Europe and comes to pol for memes that fucked up the movement. I couldn't care less
Any movement where people express their ideas by plowing through the masses with a car or hitting with a baseball bat is not my movement.

>BRITTANY VENTI STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=JE_WoIoGWVc

Mummy!

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ELLLIIOTTTTTTT ET PHONNNE HOMMMME

Well. According to most people today, just not being liberal enough makes you a Nazi.

Where is the line drawn?

>hey guys, um, maybe you should start being more SJW, that way you would get more popular!
I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.

>you guys

how many pounds of makeup does she use to hide her black background?

Do you remember the siege against lauren? well, it has started again.

honestly anybody who doesn't see 88 is unnecessary baggage is a larper, and the hugest of faggots.

When somebody calls you a Nazi, going
>you know yeah I am somebody who thought that (((6 billion))) was a good choice
is the worst way to redpill

"Listen goys, you need to defang yourselves entirely and avoid the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING ISSUES"

Who?

Why do faggots like you are so politically correct when it comes to Jews? You are not politically correct when it comes to Muslims, you are not politically correct when it comes to blacks. But when it comes to Jews, you suddenly turn into SJWs. Can someone explain this bizzare phenomenon?

>stupid failed movement vs. stupid failed movement

Ironic... but agreed. An argument isn't for one side to win but truth to be discovered, when catering to the masses, the side that seems most realistic will always win.

Fuck off JIDF kike we will eradicate you from this planet.

HUR DUR TU STEPID TO TEK BUT JEWS (((BIGGER PICTURE)))

by all means keep whining about jews to discredit yourselves for another 80 years lmao

What the fuck are you saying faggot?

How long until they go after Laci too?