Is it time to retire the larpy Alt-Right?

Is it time to retire the larpy Alt-Right?

Yes let's all shitpost on Sup Forums and twitter.

That's why his popularity is the lowest in 70 years. Plan A, ahem

Oh no, you cited a media poll. The Presidency is cancelled.

The same polls that got the electoral votes right last election, you tin foil fucktard

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Indeed fellow based Nazis. I really hate [insert movement leader] because of [reason]. I am an oldfag who has been posting on 3chan since 1998 and let me tell you [leader] came out of nowhere and is clearly a plant. During this time I have gassed numerous Jews so I am an expert on social movements. Anyone who has a problem with what I am saying is a disinfo kike shill. Got it?

Your autistic "rally" was a disaster.
Trump is President.

The results speak for themselves.

Good luck not scoring even more nigger, jew and wog in the future with that plan, genious

The vast majority of people are swinging every day far and away from you politically-correct drones set on cultural and economical disasters.

You are literally children raised by fascists who whitewash and censor histories, science and culture. Without the capacity to think independently and retaliate against the slightest criticism with hatred and revulsion instead of proper discourse or argument.

>Fuck the economy! Arrest the bankers!
>wtf I am now a Democrat
You wanna know how I know you're retarded?

Kill yourself you shill

>rally shut down
>get beat up by women and communists
>W-WE'RE WINNING
The worst part is that the people who actually get things done now have to deal with the fallout of your retarded autistic spazfit.

Thanks a bunch.

Wouldn't plan b push the overton window to plan a?

No. Plan B just makes those topics unappealing to the public.

Just like how the antifa forces "won" at Baltimore after having been chased from the city and beat in a fight and all the talking head reporting said "They were not chased out, but bravely stood their ground against racism and bigotry."

A bunch of cowards backed by spineless millionaire political echoboxes.

The vast majority of people today see how repulsive your group is and every time you apologize for an atrocity, attempt to push a race conflict, and try to erase nations, the number of direct opposition to your movement increases.

I think that argument would make more sense if we weren't all Nazis. Every White person is a Nazi. If you are White they hate you no matter what you do. Our enemies want us dead. Make normies realize that the ADL hates Cernovich as much as David Duke and watch them grow fangs.

*Berkley sorry

No, we need them to combat their counterpart, antifa (the alt left). They keep each other in check.

Good luck getting the normies to swallow your talking points when the Alt Right keeps causing these embarrassing disasters.

The Alt Right doesn't even fight ANTIFA. They are intimidated by women with megaphones as evidenced by the Charlottesville rally.

Yes. We need to dox and eradicate as many of the alt righters as we can.

only fucking spergs and retards would go for plan b

you fuckers will fuck trump just like your sjw counterparts fucked obama

I agree, if you are acting like a retarded nazi at these events you are either a plant or a retard

The Governor and Mayor violated their constitutional rights. The Alt-Right made no mistake today.

No, they didn't

>t. reddit

Meanwhile 4-8 years from now a democrat will win again and repeal everything Trump did in favor of the magapedes and his based black friends

True that

As opposed to what, the nonexistent Alt Right King declaring America a white-only monarchy? Join me in the real world, please.

I'm not altright, I'm mexican.

All I'm saying is that nationalist movement is damned the moment you realize America is only 56% white.

If there's a new nationalistic movement it will come from europe, and probably the eastern part like Poland and Hungary.

You should all just flee there while you still can.

>Is it time to retire the Larpy Shriablu?

Looks like its that time again for slide threads from shills like OP

We knew today would flood us with shills. They want to ensure we are blackpilled after today.

The operation is complete. Good work you fucking retards.

top kek this

Spencer is our guy, this is a Moarpheus thread. that kike from leftypol never stops shilling

These people should be shot

>turns out it was another muslim or else it was someone having an accident
>still paints it as a terror attack

thr right larping as nazis is the best thing that ever happened to the left

Theres so many shill right now, dont they have every other website they can post leftist ideas on?

the left are actively performing as fascists in real life and politcs though

wtf r/le_donald was right all along

trump is already president, so your meme is irrelevant.

Haven't you faggot realize this yet? People like (((Baked Alaska))) a pathetic manlet and (((Richard Spencer))) a crypto marxist are controlled opposition. There are always complaints about shills from Reddit and Jewish connections from Trump, but Spencer's (((alt-right))) never complains about their own kikery. I condemn /r/the_donald and crypto-Kekistanis for ruining Sup Forums but people here need to realize that the Richard Spencer shills and other shills from the nu-alt-right have done serious damage as well. The fact that so many of you don't see this is frustrating. It's a strategy as old as time. Even the Rothchilds funded both sides of the Napoleonic Wars.

And back '16 you were probably shilling for hill.
Stop wasting our time

>it's another R*ddit gets upset that people are going outside and doing things and not interbreeding with blacks and Asians and hating on white women episode

Will you people ever fuck off?

Bull shit, NPI has been part of this movement for way longer than people like you who are jealous of ecelebs. Why the fuck are you worried who they are, the only voices for white people and you want them shut down? Who the fuck are you? Shariablue?