Congratulations dumbasses...

Congratulations dumbasses. You memed so hard that now people in the real world are starting to act as if they were posting on an anonymous Laotian basketweaving forum.

You managed to fool the dumbest demographic in the US to buy into this whole idiotic satire here on Sup Forums.

I hope your proud of yourselves. These dumbasses are giving the SJWs all the ammunition they need.

Well done Sup Forums, well done. Satire was a mistake.

Yes. I do believe we are very proud.

The collective doesn't lose.

>plebbit spacing
disregarded
>in all fields

Yeah, this essentially ends the alt-right.

As long as the media portrays them as evil I'm fine with it.

Thats pretty much a given.

Essentially and Actually are close but not the same.

The difference between actually and essentially is the temporal aspect. Its about to over, thus becoming "actually".

We demand equal representation in murder statistics.

>Satire was a mistake.

it's not /pol's fault. satire is never a mistake. now, cointelpro injected agents hijacking the said satire and using it to recruit useful idiots, that's a different story. see that coin pic related? one is richard spencer and the other one is anita sarkeesian. /pol is way to smart to fall for it. also, leave /pol out of it. /pol dindu nuffin, as /pol would say.

No.

The Collective doesn't lose.

Wos is dei problem? Wos soi sunst passiern? Sog mas bitte.

Back to leftypol kike

/thread

what did you expect Americans are niggers

>Satire.

It was never satire.

If anything, this does say something beautiful about the world: In which white protesters carry tikis are somehow seen as more dangerous than niggers chimping out, burning shit, and randomly attacking white people on the streets.
So here's your proof: If you are white, and proud. You are a terrorist and must die out. If you are white, you are worthless. If you are white, your voice means nothing. If you are white, death comes to you and die.

If you are white, everything you do is hate, and the only other option is to bend over for the sake of people that happen to be more brown, and according to the media, BETTER HUMANS because of their skin color.

The only thing this does is make me angrier.

>Satire was a mistake.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 06KtsPIL) 08/12/17(Sat)13:16:35 No.137092481▶
>Yes. I do believe we are very proud.
>The collective doesn't lose.
fighting mandingo niggers earned their beer

>I-I-I thought we were all just pretending to be white nationalists

Well done lads, well done.
It was fun shitposting with you.

You're delusional if you think that black people chimping out is somehow approved by people.

Its called taking the high road and winning the war. Instead you fucking larpers just set up the SJWs perfectly for a comeback. Enjoy your diversity training.

It stopped being satire 10 years ago when actual Nazis came here.

Sage
Your faggot

Since when is walking down a road and not breaking shit not "taking the high road"?

And yet, it results in a legit national emergency.

anything that is not left-wing politics is nazism, this is how it has been in Sweden for decades upon decades, the most right-wing parties/polititans would be seen as leftists in america.

> Assimilate our assailants with redpills on all threads. Destroy the purpose of slider threads.

doesn't matter, it really doesn't
the left will find an enemy in anything, the more you try to say to the left you are not "X Y or Z" the more they will call you "X Y & Z"

there is no placating the left, there is no nothing, it's just violence

I came for the satire; I stayed for the racism.

Hey man this is our life's work.

Guys, we got Trump elected. We can meme a war into reality. Let's do it the last 18 months have been so lulzworthy let's see how far it can go.

ok, so who memed the car that ran into a bunch of non-alt-right protestors? and also who memed the "state of emergency"? I'm not complaining, just asking?

;_;

btw, the "car incident" is being labeled, and i shit you not, "a coordinated terrorist attack". yep, alt-right is being labeled a "domestic terrorist organization". wew lads.

>Push a negative until it becomes a positive
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Well said mate.

>Dat plebbit spacing

Do you live in Braunau?

This pic alone encouraged me to vote Trump.

it was only a matter of time, if this was a leftist that did this this was the cleverest move they could have made, i guess they are going to get the Golden Dawn treatment now.

It was a black woman driving the car though. How the tf is that alt right?

This place is mostly political satire. Smart people understand satire and stupid people do not. Anything political draws out the dumbest cucks on earth. Dumb people like looking for something easy to blame. Donald and Hillary both gave them an easy list of people to blame. blame while others only gave complicated answers.

This was the only possible outcome.