The rally was organised by Richard Spencer who is a Soros planted kike

The rally was organised by Richard Spencer who is a Soros planted kike.

It was designed to make the right look worse.

These nazi faggots have set us back so much today.

looks like Mueller has unleashed his Confidential Informants for political purposes. Comey got canned for that exact same shit. Expect for Mueller to be out within a week.

>These nazi faggots have set us back so much today.

Good.

>The rally was organised by Richard Spencer who is a Soros planted kike.

I keep hearing this, but never see any proof.

Fucking shills, might as well say Soros created the KKK.

None of the shit I'm reading today on here adds up. Looks like 100% shills on Sup Forums today.

What's wrong here?

>Mainstream Media ALL OVER IT. Coverage begins at exactly noon as if it is a scheduled event.
>Gets one hour of coverage exactly, then straightaway to CIA SPOOK commentary with the narrative. KKK, Alt-Right, Trump needs to condemn this.
>Where is MSM during lefty riots? Nowhere. It's all cel phone footage. This was all covered by on the ground news networks.
>The reaction on MSM makes it all so obvious. It's a message reinforcing the idea that white people ought to not have an identity or a voice. If they do, it can only be hatred.

They aren't getting the hate footage they need to push their agenda, so they have to create it. Wait and see. No one cares about the KKK, but the phrase is being thrown around left and right.

He's a trustfund baby. He has no real substance to his life so he has to justify the ego mommy and daddy gave him somehow, and that's by being white. He's smart, yea, autistic, definitely, and despite his money, he has the same fundamental character flaws that his poor, NEET, and/or stupid supporters have. He has a fat wife who is just an obnoxious person, he has two kids that he never sees, he pretends that he's leading an alpha male revolution and he has man boobs, he has nothing but his whiteness. He's famous because he's about to justify his bullshit with smart sounding words, but at the end of the day he's still nothing.

>set back

A leftist governor publically and blatantly ignored a federal court order to shut down a protest before it began and used violence to do it.

This isnt a setback.

Imagine if it backfires and suddenly there's a rise on white nationalism? Jesus even as a non-white i would find that hilarious haha

I still don't understand why he is a thing.

Truth

Fuck Spencer and this alt-right controlled opposition shit, you fucking idiots fell for it and now look what happened

>set us back

In what way? You're little ethnostate was never going to be a thing anyways.

shoo shoo cia/goblin/

Why? Leftists have tons of stupid rallies and no one ever says it sets them back

And people this follow this retard

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Real shit right thar, and I'm admittedly a white supremacist

This, and it's why the left seizes on him as "leader of everything Trump."

>A leftist governor publically and blatantly ignored a federal court order to shut down a protest before it began and used violence to do it.

I do hope something comes of that, either litigation against the city for millions against the city, imagine the outrage of having to pay NHAZIS millions; or another protest is protected in the future.

He's right

You fucking idiots are trying to do some kind of violent coup on the US government, you want to kill everyone who isn't white? Fuck you, you're just as bad as Antifa.

Again, still no proof?

>i couldn't justify this to my mom so im gunna say that richard is controlled opposition

Look at everything Spencer does, the mainstream media literally made him.

If the media loves him, what does that tell you? They cover everything with him because he makes the right-wing look like fucking idiots.

Wrong. No amount of shilling is going to stop this movement. It's based on blood, and people aren't just going to move on like with other ideologies. White leftists are converting to white nationalism as we speak.

>set us
kill yourself faggot

Yep, I bet the money from both sides of this little shindig comes from the same group.

Doesn't matter really. Alot was gained from this. We saw that outside of a liberal stronghold, there is no Anti-Fa or Leftie power. All you've got a police and national guardsmen doing their job at the behest of a govenor. A loss for free speech of course since it was shut-down. But the weakness of the left was shown, and it truly is pathetic that they have given up and just want the MSM and the Dems to fix the problem.

Whatever you say, bitch ass white boy

>concern trolling

old trick, shariablue, saged

Way too televised and commented on. The whole thing started at exactly noon...all the officials said "ok it's cool let them protest" FOR EXACTLY ONE HOUR. Enough to get their footage for their narrative. Then suddenly at 1:00 it's all "ok shut it down".

>OY VEY IM SCARED

try harder you kike fuck

Fucking embarrassment. People walking around with Nazi flags? I get the joke , I get free speech and I also get that this isnt a good way to win over normies. Good job, you get infiltrated.

>You fucking idiots are trying to do some kind of violent coup on the US government, you want to kill everyone who isn't white? Fuck you, you're just as bad as Antifa.
Fucking worse than Antifa, larping with symbols and phrases from a past failed regime from another country....

wew leftypol you sure are dumb

>WOW SO MUCH EVIDENCE

at least $2 for that post.

So they created him when he was making noise 8+ years ago? He was just the first and loudest, doesn't help Sup Forums couldn't stop talking about him as well.

Gotta get ICE involved in future rallys to DEPORT , DEPORT, DEPORT the illegal Antifa scumtards

you niggers need to be lynched

Where is all the footage? Any threads of actual good violence?

yeah, and nothing can be done about it now

back to work goys

The setback is faggots like you (assuming you aren't just a shill) not standing up for your right to free speech. The state of Virginia declared today that white people don't have the right to advocate for themselves.

They hate you because you are WHITE.

>white people gathering to organize and rally around a cause is bad

Nice try Shlomo. You're not getting your 2 shekels.

>The state of Virginia declared today that white people don't have the right to advocate for themselves.
No, the larping right could't form PEACABLY

these are jew shills

>Fucking worse than Antifa, larping with symbols and phrases from a past failed regime from another country....

ANTIFAgs and leftists don't do the same with USSR and hammer & sickle flags? How about organizations that have never made a dent let alone got attention for the decades they've been around?

If anything, I can see the swastikas and others being used as a scare tactic. Look how the Left freaked out the last time they had torches. Haven't seen much attention about last night and the torches, but I'm sure they would freak out just as much.

lol

The point is to arouse suspicion with and unease. They want us to go back to being disorganized and purity spiraling ourselves into oblivion like the right has been doing for decades

So where is the footage of whites attacking first?

Learn the word peaceably

Why can't you motherfuckers rally around someone like Taylor instead? Much smarter and well spoken, much more experienced, doesn't look like a retard, and understands optics? Jesus fucking Christ I have never understood why people regard Richard Spencer so highly

>inb4 "muh JQ"

baby steps you fucking fags, once again it's about optics, Jews can be dealt with later, we only have a limited time to generate a white consciousness in this country while we still have potential demographic control

>Soros plant
>source: my ass
Try harder next time newfag

Sounds like they're going back to the original park, supposedly ANTIFAgs not there but going there as well.

Americans hate nazis; we kicked the shit out of them once and we'll do it again. Get out of my country.

lul

Spell it correctly in the first place.

Americans hate Commies as well.

So tell me again why the national guard didn't just open fire on everybody there? We coulda gotten rid of the nazis and the gommunists.

>Reddit spacing
>Flag
Sage.

>These nazi faggots

Sniff your mothers ashes up your nose faggot kike. Or go suck your father mutilated dick instead.

The commie bots out manufacturing consent, I see. That's definitely a sign that leftists are on the right side: having to brainwash people to get them to agree with your plans is how all great... hm, yea that doesn't really work.
>I lie because I'm correct and need people to understand my position

that's about what I expected.

>i define my movement as "white nationalist" instead of "white supremacy" because the latter would sound bad

Reminder that Spencer came out against the unequivocally pro-white RAISE act. His pal (((Mike 'Enoch' Peinovich))) had him do the heil Trump heil our people thing. He's 100% a shill and a probably a CIA spook meant to undermine any pro-white movement and make us look bad to normies, the silent majority we need to win over. Fuck this cunt.

I'm telling you guys, we need to plan our own rallies
Like a dozen of them
Whether or not Spencer is controlled opposition we don't need him to plan our rallies for us
We should be having them at least once a month, if not every two weeks, and there are a lot of reasons to do it

> Assimilate our assailants with redpills on all threads. Destroy the purpose of slider threads.

You don't need to do anything to make the far right look bad, they'all do it all on their own. That being said, Spencer appears to be doin his damndest to make a fringe movement seem more like ass clowns than normal.

i always thought he was controlled opp

Look guys this was planned by Soros months ago.

There was one thing that didn't go to plan, that it was given federal protection.

The plan went like this.
1. Get protest blocked
2. Get it upheld by federal court.
3. (((Richard Spencer))) holds rally anyway
4. Throws the fight and embarrasses the (((alt right))) movement, further shaming whites and demoralizing them.

But with these tactics being exposed during the election the populous is numb. We know we are winning with Trump. His tweet is what he's always said. We should unite, the left seeks to divide they always have.

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS but if you seek to destabilize our country fuck you