With each passing day its more difficult to tell shills, trolls and geniune Sup Forumsacks apart

Whats happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was never any difference.

sage. sage. All the wanna be tough guys got kicked out of reddit and found a happy place at Sup Forums now all the oldfags just lurk looking for a decent thread to laugh about. The fact your posting with that autist frog shows you're part of the problem. Congratulations you're cancer.

alphabet agent browsing mode activate
>clicks on id
>real name, address, phone number, finger prints, retinal scans, facial metrics, DNA from 23&me
>record microphone, activate webcam, remote desktop view
>inject Trojan and log
>see history of posts, log in credentials on other web platforms
>inject vaguely relevant captcha to spook for extra effect

All the real Sup Forumsacks migrated to eightch a long time ago

Sounds like you need to take another Bogpill to straighten yourself out.

There never was a Sup Forumsack. Sup Forums is composed of leftards, stormfags, kekistanis or redditards, and libertarian master race.

Here's a hint: if there's a hot button issue and a billion threads all saying the same thing, it's shills.

This is what's going on:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Spread the word & report the Shills.

youre still here?

mental illness transcends all

Miss those days when there were original poo in loo memes.
These days its just the same copy pasta.

>I'm new

I welcome those Raiders because the more time they spent in Pol the more they will be exposed to the truths.

t. Shill / newfag

at least people are being honest to your face here
they let you know what they really think of you

You're learning how to see the patterns amongst the noise.

Hope burgerland gets nuked.

transcend the hate my man

POO IN LOO?

There are no shills on this board. No sane man would ever pay just to make angry neckbeards more angry on a Kurdish carpet trading market.

It's jsut retards and trolls.

When you're under attack for too long the lines increasingly blur. At least the astroturf brigades will slowly be corrupted by us.

Here is the real red pill. There are literally no liberals who post here. The "shills" you speak of are autistic Trump supporters pretending to be liberals. I have no idea why they do it.

That's the POINT of the site, you should judge people on WHAT THEY SAY!

I knew leftypol was imaginary. Time to go kill grandma.

Jews

I sometimes muself will make a joking remark, but stuff like this screenshot is confusing, the combination of all caps and "we did it" make it look trolly but i cant tell.

hah, "WE DID IT Sup Forums"
t. real polack humnle polack

Mercy in excess produced pathology.

Lets kill all the jews?

DESIGNATED

I'm right wing, voted trump and you'd usually find me arguing against commies on Sup Forums etc but every now and then I come to shill you faggots for some quality (yous)

this board is garbage, if you unironically swallow all the memes and muh gas all non whites you are garbage.

leftypol is working overtime during happenings, don't worry they have no stamina

I think it's becuase there is nothing happening right now, quality goes up when kim jong un starts screeching or when venezuela has another riot

Well that's the plan

>trolly
I know. This kind of posting has no room on Sup Forums
Sup Forums is serious business. We're trying to save the white race here.

wew lad trolls and shills stand out like a nigger in an office, you just need to spend more time in other rather neutral boards

It's the sacrifice the kekistanis paid to change the course of history.
Across all social media platforms, we rallied who we could and shouted our support for the mad man, and this proved to be more effective than a 1.2 billion dollar campaign. They will do everything in their power to make sure it never happens again.

Bannon sees the game and is already working to try to reign in Google and Facebook as "utilities", but I'm not sure if he'll succeed. It was worth it though. Just seeing this happen is probably the best thing to happen to this poor piece of "white trash" in a long time, and I hope that even if they successfully dissolve the online Trump movement, his work will speak for itself and deliver him a second term.

>not posting with default flags
>calls people plebbit
Ok guy.

you're getting stupider

Had to dig this one up just for you buddy. Oldie but a goodie. Enjoy.

B-b-but I want to GTKRWN!

board is always like that in the middle of a big event

you will get the board regulars real take in 2 days

T_D's influence is waining. this what what real channel4 is like friend

You are getting retarded. However its expected to happen with all the shill shitting up the board that it takes a toll on ones mental health

This is true. Currently I'm shilling for both sides between different threads. Kind of just testing arguments and trying to trigger any faggots I can along the way.
I think this becomes second nature here once you've become numbed to the chaos.
It almost feels like a weird method for sifting through arguments to find the truth. I think a lot of pol regulars do this, even if they don't entirely realize what they're doing.

Trump's failing, the alt right is fizziling and the winds are blowing in change. So quickly does the movement die. Hate, resentment and near adolescent tendencies are not the foundations of a healthy, prosperous movement

nice divide and conquer, .02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Nope, the pussies did that are rather fleeing the board instead of defending it, while simultaniously complain that the rapefugees do the same with their country, abendoning instead of fighting for it

Why wouldn't /lefypol/ come here and rub our face in this shit? Its obvious we're getting raided. Disinfo everywhere. People pretending to be defeated. fuck all that.

Their shill tactics are getting better, I'll give them that.

Maybe kek, I just had some borscht and at the end thought to myself
>wow theres a lot of soup left
Only to realise I ate all of the vegetables and meat with a fork, i havent been here as often nowadays, too busy with gym

How do you know we're not all indian basement dwellers with proxies, payed to infiltrate sites and tension control when things get out of balance.
This is what I unironically think of most of you.

But really I myself am real and an average pissed of Swede and I've learnt that most of the shills are actually filling you with even more rage and fueling your hatred to the leftists and general SJW clichés. Maybe they're actually our very best allies sacrificing their own dignity to raise flocks of angry right wing death squads. To be honest I would say It'd be quite boring to have nothing to argue against and no one to question their true purpose.
We must also understand how irrational and out of touch echo chambers can be, it's nice to get what's out there in the "real" world channeled through their shilling and it motivates us to reinforce our outdated arguments to take it out on people we care for and win them over with superior updated arguments.

>Hate, resentment and near adolescent tendencies are not the foundations of a healthy, prosperous movement

So that is why feminism and extreme Leftist ideology is failing. The more ya know.

Only way to get real world opinions is to talk to people but most people either dont give a fuck either way or just repeat what they heard on the television. My point is, this is the type of place the new wave of thoughts and ideas come from. Its either us or Universities and you know what universities teach.