World of Warcraft has led to the Trump presidency and the rise of White Nationalism

World of Warcraft has led to the Trump presidency and the rise of White Nationalism.

How can we allow a game that has Paladins, an order of holy crusaders who were founded to expel refugee orcs from their lands to exist?

The Azeroth-Right must be vanquished.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/895619817172082689
wowhead.com/mission=259/fire-and-fury
wow.gamepedia.com/Fire_and_Fury
youtube.com/watch?v=JNOxz9paA6E
starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_and_Fury
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keith has gone full retard.

... That's so fucking retarded.

Is Keith legitimately retarded?

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/895619817172082689

its real

HAHAHHAHAHHaa

Where is mankirks wife? Help plz.

Kind of true. Racist edgy white gamers bring their culture to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, later when they're tired of gaming they go on to form a political movement/board based on this attitude

>onomatopoeia originates from video games

really busts my buffers

>Not playing on Nostalrius to hone your Fashy skills in Vanilla

Why aren't you shilling in unite the right threads? Coffee break ?

Make Azeroth Great Again. We should organize on Nostalrius and work on raiding to build greater group cohesion.

> Assimilate our assailants with redpills on all threads. Destroy the purpose of slider threads.

Fuck, no wonder her sister turned to politics for attention.

wtf i love wow now

there are like 20,000 quests or something in WoW, I have no memory of this one. This is some bullshit lmao

the one i remember the most was called "like a fart in the wind" where you have to steal some crates from the hoard

wowhead.com/mission=259/fire-and-fury

The "missions" were like fucking facebook games introduced in WoD, the least liked part of the game. There was nothing but menus. The least important part of the least popular expansion. No one would have any memory of this.

Nostalrius is dead, it's elysium now.

And I might be a good goy but I get bored on that server, live servers suck now, but they're still better.

ps r8 my transmog

Uh, didn't he get "fire and fury" from FDR or some other president?

>those comments

How conceited can libtards be? All those PhDs in art and literature have clearly inflated their egos beyond all reason. It doesn't surprise me that Olbermann is playing to his audiences hubris.

I just call it Nostalrius out of habit, Elysium is amazing. I've been leveling as alliance on the Anathema server

just kind of true?

original warcraft geared up a generation for a race war

>nigger orcs are shoveled into your peaceful planet by a jew wizard
>they get "redeemed" but are still as violent and destructive as ever
>start making claims on everything they touch rather than go back to their own planet, which they fucked up to the point its just a floating pile of rocks filled with demons
>liberal cunt tries to preach peace and love, gets her city blown up and father killed

meanwhile races derived from european/asian mythology (humans, dwarfs, elves) are forced to band together to preserve some semblance of civilization

lmao, retard. it was borrowed from history.

The irony of this is that Blizzard is one of the most liberal infested places I've ever worked. There are a few conservatives here and there but they're outnumbered like 70:1 and learned to hide their powerlevel very quickly.

Still an amazing place to work though and anytime you hear of ex-Blizz employess saying it's one of the best places they've ever worked it's all true. Would have stayed if there wasn't more money elsewhere. Also Cali fucking sucks to live in.

All of the Horde is fucking degenerate.

Orcs are invading Muslims, a culture of violence and conquest.

Trolls are jungle savages who practice cannibalism and drug use

Blood Elves are traitorous addicts who forsake their alliance in order to feed their addiction

Goblins are money hungry jews, doing anything for a profit

Undead are zombies who blindly follow ((her)) even if it means the destruction of all life on Azeroth.

>Leaving out Tauren.
Cairne did nothing wrong.

What about the Tauren?

What does Steve Bannon main?

Dwarf DK is my bet.

They're liberal cunts who ally themselves with the Orcs.

Literally the REFUGEES WELCOME of the horde.

kek

Keith, it dosent take alot of brain power to think of the phrase "fire and fury" when were talking about fucking Nuclear war.

Keith is legitimately autistic.

GAS THE ELVES
RACE WAR NOW

ff14 > WoW

>WoW
>2017

>not Hearthstone

Fucking casuals. The new expansion just came out and it's sublime.

Holy shit I found Blizzards tribute to Keith in game

>implying he wouldn't choose a White Male Human and genocides the Orcs and Goblins (aka the Niggers and Jews of Warcraft)

Stupid race traitor faggot

Paladin thread?

When leftists themselves compare niggers to orcs
Xdeeee

If I'm ever president, I'm going to go full Narnia and threaten my enemies with Deep Magic from the Dawn of Time.

I wish we was coming up with this stuff to troll these retards but they're doing it all by themselves now, we don't even have to try.

>brevik had a tempest of chaos

Man, I fucking loved that on my mage, coupled with the off-hand from Winterchill, pretty much had you set for all of the rest of TBC.

wow.gamepedia.com/Fire_and_Fury
>"Rescuing slaves in the Bloodmaul Slag Mines is our priority, but to do this, we must thin the number of fire furies there."
The quest is about killing slavers. Kind of an own goal there by the Libs.

Underrated

So what would you say the Scourge and the Burning Legion are?

>he thinks ANYONE reads or remembers the flavor texts and titles of WoW quests

I thought "Fire and Fury" sounded familiar

JUST GIVE ME A GOOD BC SERVER GODDAMN IT

It's pretty likely that it came from somewhere given how many pop culture references there are on wow.

> games started nationalism
So we're about to hit the point were Zoe Quinn will be deemed as the event that started it all right?

And World of Warcraft took it from the bible.

>Isaiah 66:15
>See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

ARTHAS
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Soon. First we need to have stable and reliable vanilla servers with all the content before BC, give it a year or so.

It's funny how Warlords of Draenor has shown us that orcs are violent with or without demon blood.

The original gorilla warfare rant.

rip muradin

>Videogames are our generations Frans Ferdinand

>>nigger orcs are shoveled into your peaceful planet by a jew wizard

Not gonna lie, former Menethil voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Arthas crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on Frostmourne.

>tfw video games are policy now

It comes from a Garrison mission, no-one remembers the names of those missions, people just mindlessly put in their followers to do the mission and fucked off, no-one liked the Garrisons.

man all vanilla servers die out before they can even release naxx.

wat

its mankrik

want a nostalgia boner?

youtube.com/watch?v=JNOxz9paA6E

chuckled

What's really fucking dumb is that it's not even WoW, it's StarCraft 2.

starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_and_Fury

It's in both.

We can't let Hogger get the nuclear codes guys!

>"Fire and fury" is a mission in the videogame "World of Warcraft."
>mission

I'm sure Brannon remembered that exact quest out of the thousands in game
Fucking idiot

>>nigger orcs are shoveled into your peaceful planet by a jew wizard
...A truer shot was never loosed

For those that don't know Steve Bannon made lots of cash in China off WoW. He invested in a company that was the first to pay chinks to raid in cubicles for 18 hours a day.

You can thank Bannon for microtransactions we have today as a result of that crap 15 years ago.

BOYCOTT BLIZZARD!!

Literally every single fucking mission in WoW is a reference to something, why do people take these kikes seriously?

no hes the quest giver it says i need to find mankirks wife not him

Press F to pay respects.

No, user means you spelt Mankrik wrong.

top kek

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF STORMWIND AND A FUTURE FOR HUMAN CHILDREN

Is that why i naturally gravitate to ret paladin everytime i play wow? hmm

>he's dead

someone tell that dumb bitch that every single quest in world of warcraft is a pun/pop culture reference

it was actually a gold farming company, they don't raid for gold idiot.

Olberman is the biggest fucking retard on the left honestly. I've argued with junkies on Twitter who have a better grasp on reality than he does.

just cuz i didnt capitalize fucking grammar nazis

f

you're a funny guy

seriously, does he not know they're named quests? such a moron

MAKE WoW GReAT AGAIN

Or maybe because paladins are the most badass class in any RPG. Sup Forums is a paladin board fighting for the light against the dark.

jews elected trump cuz they hate muslims

(((They))) fear Bannon and they are right to do so.

He got more than just that from World of Warcraft. He should go deeper.

>WoW is literally the only place Fire and Fury have ever been said
nice research

Are blood elf pallys redpilled? thats what i play

uuuu

>Blood Elf

only if youre playing a girl of course

what are blood elves IRL?

they look like swedes

their skin is clearly white