WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS MAN SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED THE ALT-RIGHT

HE ACCOMPLISHED WHAT SOROS, THE CLINTONS, AND ANTIFA NEVER COULD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fucks wrong with his head? Is it misshapen or just his haircut?

It will work out fine for us.

Shill...sage in all fields.

what'd he do?

so this is the power of leftpol.... woah

Started a white supremacist riot in Charlottesville.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think you might be exaggerating enormously.

Reminder that the last stand of leftism consisted of photoshoping a guy's forehead.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/

>SOROS, THE CLINTONS,
kuz they totally didn't create this

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

We are bigger then ever we are showing the world that blacks rioting are treated better then whites peacefully assembling.

Go eat some SOPA DE MACACO UMA DELICIA you worthless subhuman mongrel.

Yes but he strengthened Trump for 2020.

This dude looks like such goober, holy fuck.

it's not over until the smoke clears you stupid fags.

Agreed, by the way, don't you feel like this right-wing meme is pretty old?
I mean, Hillary was actually right about somethings about Drumpf.
And PoCs aren't that bad, I have a couple of black friends and they are pretty friendly.
I don't know why I want to punch all these nazis so much.

He went outside and did things. This makes the Redditor very angry and the ANTIFAg very nervous.

I don't even like Spencer but I just find it hilarious that all the little rats and raiders come out to talk about the "death of the alt-right" or whatever when the rallies seem to just keep getting bigger. The same sort of shilling happened about Berkeley too.

No shit - the person who took the term Alt Right - which originally meant "people on the right who don't like the Republican Party" and claimed it for his group of white nationalists (there-by casting doubt on everyone who had previously used the term) turned out to be leading thousands of people to discredit themselves and the conservative moment? You meant there aren't nazis no more? but muh right wing death squads???

Spencer was an obvious plant from the beginning, and only the newest of the nu didn't realize it.

>uhhh we NAZIS are the most ideologically pure, FUCK what the media or 95% of the country thinks we gunna win

It disgusts me that I have to share a country with cowards like you.

Will based magapedes ever learn?

dont care, mods do your fucking job already and get banning.

kek

he's a globalist mastermind.

IMPEACH DRUMPF
HAIL ASSAD

>but muh safespace

the absolute state of Sup Forums

>HE ACCOMPLISHED WHAT SOROS
dude has been soros controlled OP since day one you raging faggot

he's a rabbi! a fucking skullcap.

i know right, white people should just stay silent and take the abuse. Because if you stand up they will label you a nazi just like they do now.
why don't you guys understand that?

I was right here, shitposting my way to a happy afternoon. What a great Saturday this has turned out to be.

The alt-right is a cringey label that nobody here should adopt anyways

Five years ago white nationalist marches were 15 feds in klan uniforms being protected by the police from 15,000 counter protesters. Now they are 1500 wn's vs 1500 counter-protesters. Everything is just fine.

In.... denial