How do my fellow Europeans fell about this map? I think it's a sign of progression

How do my fellow Europeans fell about this map? I think it's a sign of progression

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fugg, we need another Klooga fun camp

>parents asked an uncomfortable question

Ofc they will be mostly positive, niggers and the rest are at the bottom when it comes to picking a soulmate. Whites are still the most desirable race out of all.

noice

Muslims are our niggers but the other groups are relatively well behaved.
It's not suprising.

>Czechoslovakia

whoring yourself and being an atheist alcoholic is fine but someone else is in a relationship with someone with a different skin colour??? reeeeeeeeeeee

Basically this. These kind of ''''''queries'''''' are pure and utter shit.

>hey white man do you hate black man

Also, op is spamming this shit.

> Assimilate our assailants with redpills on all threads. Destroy the purpose of slider threads.

>SWEDEN

Jesus Christ.

English and German people are garbage. Physically weak garbage

Fucking based Czech Rep and Slovakia

This was in 2015 before the migrant crisis

The jew one seems kind of inflated for us.

I heard they had a pretty good country in the 1930s

Spotted leaf. Enjoy watching your wife getting raped.

kek, when in the US i could usually overlook almost everyone in crowds. i am not thin and also the smallest in my family after my mother

forgot source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

im guessing you use your height advantage to spot the best bull for your gf

Just kill me right now

one hungarian already discovered that this map is from 2015 just before the migrant crisis

We don't have much jews.

B-B-Based Polan muh saviour of the huwhite race

We are better than i tought..... but with the massive propganda for multiculturalism and mixing i see not a great future

No, people really do hate Jews. Especially old commies for some unknown reason. I've met plenty of them that think Stalin did nuffin wrong and kikes should be gassed. I'm talking about grandmas kek

>Polish genetics turning a niglet into a white skinned Orc
WHITEST RACE CONFIRMED

>kikes should be gased
>stalin dindu nuffin
What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan

Still, other 50% isn't comfortable. What's your point? You didn't do better

Data is more than 2 YEARS OLD, donkey. Survey was conducted May-June 2015, before the migrant crisis.

>YES

Greeks based as always

Really? I thought it's just made up

Might as well be just made up, tho, the data do not reflect the present situation. I only have representative data until January, but Pew Research did something similar a month ago, and 66% of Hungarians think immigration is the single biggest threat for Europe.