Ok just woke up. How'd the rally go?

Ok just woke up. How'd the rally go?

kill yourself attention whore, i hope your whole family is tortured in front of you

How is this attention whoring?

There are so many threads on it idk wtf is happening. I'd just like a concise summary of what happened.

Cops and National Guard showed up. Organizers left and went to the park they were authorized for. Decided to disperse since the cops were ordering them to do so anyways.

Antifa, being the morons they are, continue to march in the city streets chanting inane mindless slogans.

A car is stopped waiting for the crowd to pass when it gets massively rear-ended by another car that didn't realize it was stopped. Both cars plow into a bunch of protestors.

Videos shows cops doing CPR on an unresponsive person that took a massive hit from the car. Person is wheeled off on a gurney still unresponsive. Probably dead.

Sup Forums got btfo, Spencer and Trump distanced themselves from this shit as much as possible

lmao. This is probably gonna get blamed on us, despite us trying to keep the peace as much as possible, isn't it?

How can Spencer distance himself, wasn't he the organizer?

a bunch of right wing retards held up tiki torches, appropriated hawaiian culture for some reason and got eternally btfo by their own orange fuhrer

>national guard showed up and cancelled it
>Richard Spencer arrested
>Baked Alaska got pepper sprayed 2 minutes into his stream
>Brittany Venti looking bomb as fuck as usual
>leftist celebrate victory after police force out whitey
>car plows into lefitst crowd not sure if intentional
>car had black tinted windows and no lincense plate, fled the scene after rear ending black woman into crowd effectively framing her.

the rallyers got btfo by riot police, Sup Forums sperged out, basically exactly what you'd expect.

A bunch of virgin white kids plodded around for 20 minutes with gay tiki torches. Got kicked out by the police and then attacked by a powerful and diverse coalition of Antifa and BLM. Antifa and BLM then took over the park and continued a protest through the night, showing their superior numbers, vigor, and cohesion. Some pussy Nazi fuck got buttmad and rammed his car into a group of Antifa in a cowardly attack.

Guaranteed.

Why was the national guard even called in? I thought a judge already cleared our ability to hold a rally?

Alt-right got btfo

The biggest white nationalist gathering in decades. The next one will have 10 times the amount.

>protesters get crushed by stopped car that was rear-ended
>woman driver can't tell the difference between stopped and moving car
I don't know how many levels this is funny.

>counterfprotestags dying in a shitty accident
>block traffic, die by car
>getting btfo by a stopped car
>woman drivers
I'm sure there are about nine other ways this is funny.

yeah, and then the police claimed "fuck that"

>Ok just woke up. How'd the rally go?
Spencer twisted the knife into Americans bloated, already dying corpse.

UVA isn't Berkely, VA isn't CA, riots aren't tolerated east of the Mississippi.

Probably on her fucking cell phone. Women text and drive all the time. I don't know a single man who texts and drives but pretty much every woman I know texts and drives.

Judge cleared the rally. Governor said fuck you, declared rally unlawful assembly. National Guard breaks it up.

>not shitposting on the go
KYS failure

Spencer is a fucking faggot that's why, he got cold feet the moment more than 3 people showed up

can any legal action be taken against them?

>A FUCKING LEAF

Where is Venti proofs?

>attacked by the people they support

this

Car rammed into protestors. They didn't fly so good

>Believe a dozen actors represent major right wing factions

Blue states are always (((tolerant))).

Protest declared illegal by the Antifa, which now has command over the US military chain of command. State of emergency declared to defeat Unite The Right, and UTR disbanded after Antifa attacks.

No one knows what's really happening except the people there.

dunno, can you take some random dude on the internet's word as evidence?

ayy lmao

I mean if a judge declared a rally ok, and then the governor went against that court order and disbanded it, isn't that an abuse of poers and suppression of the first ammendment?

*powers

>there are so many threads on this thing that interests me
>better make a fucking nother one instead of lurking more and hope some retard normie spoonfeeds me

you mad gay, yo. consider suicide

Fuck you faggot, which city are you at?