SPENCER STATEMENT IS OUT

Skip to 1:00 pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEloarbJN#

TlDR: Alt-right got ambushed by Charlottesville cops. The city is getting sued. Statement from DS:

>We had our permit, the judge ruled in our favor, we had a right to be at the park
>When we showed up at the park, the cops began attacking us, tear gassing and beating people, declaring an unlawful assembly
>We were herded by the cops directly to where the antifa were, to be attacked by them
>Cops and antifa both attacked us
>Everywhere we tried to go, the cops followed, declared it illegal assembly and started arresting and/or detaining people

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RanttNews/status/896403769382109184
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEloarbJN#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, now this is an interesting development.

Meh.

Death to communists and communist organisations

WE DID IT Sup Forums

WE WON. WE SHOWED THAT OUR IDEAS HAVE TO BE SHUT DOWN WITH VIOLENCE. THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.

>media makes this statement well known
>media then informs public "that didn't happen, spencer is a piece of shit liar"
>everyone in the march by association is a piece of shit liar

never forget who spencer works for

sue the living fuck out of them

Some folk call him "Soup" round these parts.

Kek, this is exactly like in Europe, only here this is every time.

PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE ON SILENT

this
violence is the lefts only option now.
just keep going
we win.

This helps them because they're permitted to get additional instiutional power as people are using illegal means to harm them. That's how they were able to speak in universities in the first place.

Short term, leftists get likes and RTs. Long term, conservatives get backed by the state.

he can sue the shit out of that city and win

Can you stop promoting this kike? He is being used to discredit any right movement or Trump supporters as "literally nazis" or white supremacists

wow, almost like they were marching into a trap

>support nazi ideology
>be a terrible nuisance and terribly violent
>get mad when you're told to leave

is this... the power of /pol?

its anti fa that always start violence.

Totally /ourguy/!
Come to my unite the right rally, and make sure as soon as a camera comes around to do the nazi salute!
Also chant "white sharia now"!

POL SO ASSBLASTED RIGHT NOW

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAa

both sides are equally terrible and start equally the same amount of shit, but you guys heads are too far up your own asses to understand that.

You get violent when you want to and play victim after.

Ah yes, good 'ol "Glass-Jaw Spencer". Why am I surprised he got his ass kicked again?

>Lighting up torches is violent.
>Walking in parks while holding flags is obnoxious.
>Protecting your people from a race with the highest incarceration rate is bad.

Found the retard.

Cops get the rope first

Spencer might be a faggot sometimes but this is the right way to deal with things. The city went full commie and hopefully this only stirs up more sentiment for the right's cause.

thanks for the bump. after you import your blacks and Mexicans to up your voter base they are going to turn on you.

>The city is getting sued

This was the best possible outcome for this shitfest. Quite literally this is how you win. The more unfair the treatment and the more unlawful, the better.

People who are incapable of self reflection, and by extension stay in this echo-chamber and see only what the general Sup Forums ideology wants them to see, are the retards.

Be your own person rather than one of the pasty white nazi nerds at Charlotte who're only following a bandwagon.

except AFTER the alt-right fags left, more violent shit happened. blm nigs and antifa queers do it to themselves, mate.

I hope they go this route and I hope they have the money to sue the shit out of govt for unfair treatment. It is a sure way to win.

Right

1 blacked.com subscription has been deposited to your inbox. Thank you for you service

This.

5 cents in each of your accounts.

twitter.com/RanttNews/status/896403769382109184

nah

you're all doing it to yourselves, a vicious cycle of two huge groups of retards who want to be on the right side of history.

Is this it? Has the time come?

The final argument.

Isn't it weird that da big bad racyyzzzzzz whyppo police are actively snuffing out the actual racist movements and allowing the niggers to around in the streets macing people and throwing rocks at cars?

>two huge groups of retards

WTF I LOVE WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!!!!

Juicy stories today hehe

FUCK THAT GUY' PUT YOUR PHONE ON SILENT!

yeah man I love listening to one rich guy telling me what to think god bless david duke and stormfront.

Think for yourself is all I'm saying here, man. Stop parroting shit you don't understand.

shoo shoo kike shill

>pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEloarbJN#
Turn off your notifications.

>both sides are equally terrible and start equally the same amount of shit
you cannot actually believe this. Antifa exists to start shit at this kind of event.

>b-be an individual go-i mean guy

WTF I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND LOVE GERGE SOROS NOW!!!

>yeah man
>nah man

Are you able to express a point without being sarcastic or dismissive?

Imagine being such a worthless waste of oxygen that the only thing you can be proud of is the skin color you were born with

It's over. Cultural Marxism has won.

Link to video elsewhere? I'm not signing up to Faggotscope to watch this shit.

They're both terrible groups with certain key figures poised to make a ton of money off the conflict, yeah.

All those big media personalities you guys love (maybe??) like what Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, ect are making money off this shit. And there's an equal amount of people on the left who're doing the same.

you guys are being played, lmao.

This is why we will get shit done.

All BLM and commie LARPers can do it chimp-out and destroy things for Soros. We can change the government from within and out-kike the kikes.

The side who is assumed to be the cause of violence is almost always the side who starts the protest because most people assume the people responding are notmal pepple walking on the sidewalks, not organized cells of people committed to political violence.

Narrative is not on our side since this is being coupled with "evil racist Hitler SS bad guy Nazis."

What the fuck, I thought Czechia was fine.

Yeah I know BLM is whacky haha

This centrist cuckery has got to stop

Hi Shlomo

it's what you get for screaming nazi and shitty things like "blood and soil" and "fuck you faggots"

>HE A GOOD NAZI HE DINDU NUFFIN

>cops prevent controlled opposition from subverting the narrative and controlling the media message
Why is this bad?

I wouldn't mind spencer suing them a new asshole. Don't like him but I wouldn't mind it

fuck off slav

and the most important part is
WRRR WRRRR!
BLING!
so you can see the situation we're in

>People who are incapable of self reflection,

Thanks for describing yourself. You're a narcisstic retard who stays within their echochamber of Twitter to parrot a plethora of stupid buzzwords that are founded on falsehood. Rather than seeking insight, you would rather pull shit out your ass, later contemplating why you haven't made a tangible difference to fracture the right. You're a fence sitter who can't comprehend objective loss and you will always be one.

Take your advice and stop listening to secondhand accounts, you obtuse moron.

Imagine not being completely up to date in leftist pathological ideology that you don't understand the very same statement is extremely racist to proud women of colour.

>twitter link
lmao, get the fuck out of here, lefty nigger faggot.

Shut the fuck up I hate you pieces of ahit. Sup Forums has been wanting this sort of protests for a long fucking time. Probably before any one of you Shit heads came here to start preaching. You are fucking newfag s and have never had to deal with never being represented anywhere. ANYWHERE. You've taken the red pill at a time where we have people advocating for us and are taken seriously. Before this we had no one but jared Taylor and no one would fucking give us the time of day ever they basically shut us down no matter what. Now we fucking have people and tou want is to go back to being subjugated?

GO FUCK TOURSELVES YOU ANTIWHITE PIECES OF SHIT. LEAVE. FUCKING LEAVE! You have no idea why Varg is fucking black pilled and has no hope for the West it is because of fucking retards like this and living through what many of us old fag red pilled fuckers have been living through for the past 30yrs or even more. You havent a fucking CLUE.

Show me how, cunt

WE HAVEN'T HAD THIS BIG A HAPPENING SINCE ELECTION DAY

GOD DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE AMERICAN. SPENCER CONFIRMED OUR GUY

>after you import your blacks and Mexicans to up your voter base they are going to turn on you

This literally already happened in Chicago. BLM and leftists were chimping-out against Mayor (((Rahm Emanuel))) (D); and the years of convincing normies that "Jews are white" backfired on him, lol.

Red Ice Radio got hacked. 23,000 members getting doxxed supposedly. Check Henrik's twatter, it got hacked too.

Yeah we get it, words are like bullets therefore you have to stop them.

and what did blm expect to come of "fry 'em like bacon"? la raza protesters in socal for "seize back our land"?

"Fuck you faggots" is pretty tame, honey.

Great man. Get rid of Eunuch desu

You understand Sup Forums is a huge echo chamber too, right? I honestly don't think you understand anything because you described not only what YOU'RE doing right now but all of pol.

A huge echo chamber filled with buzzwords.

drama queens wanting attention. that's all this garbage is about. ass holes wrecking the country.

what a surprise

>antifa got email addresses from some site I've never heard of
Oh no, I'm fucking scared

Wait, don't citizens in your country have the right to assemble?

Unless you can show something unlawful he did, your argument is invalid.

This is the problem. Too many of you see people forming groups and it triggers the fuck out of you. I know the anti-altright arguments. The thing is at least these people are putting themselves at risk for their beliefs unlike this fag who will deny everything so he can stay hidden behind is anonymous message board.

>Be your own person
Translation: Come, join us Goyim

i've been here since 2006 and moot removing Sup Forums was one of the greatest things to ever happen.

DUKE AND MIKE ENOCH SPEECH AT 16:40

There are now tons of articles coming out about how Jews aren't really white, and how they had to "earn" their whiteness.

Fucking lol. It must be nice to be able to decide racial identity as a bloc.

That's sad. Red ice is great.

>Waaah, they said mean things! This means I should kill them!

Not only are you a retarded narcissist, you're an infantile retarded narcissist. Get a brain after you get the out of here.

>pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEloarbJN#
Does this guy even fucking lift?

Full names, addresses, billing info.

He removed /new/ you lying sack of shit

>antifa scum fuck with a car driving by to get it to plow into a crow of other antifas
kill all commies.

Do you have another video without the BUZZ BUZZ DING?

I used to think Spencer was a rat trying to latch onto our movement but he turned out good.

>Huge
>echo chamber
you understand how your statement is ridiculous

I'm not saying anyone should die, I'm just saying if you wan't to promote a point it's a good idea to shy away from nazi propaganda and overly profane slogans.

Albeit maybe nazism is a core pillar of Sup Forums.

Hahaha fucking whitey faggot cucks BTFO by the state. Get fucked nazis; even the jews are done with you

crowd*

Look at me.
I'm civil rights now.

source? don't know what that site is but anyone who gives that shit away freely to some website is retarded

This. It's what happens when people fall too in love with their own identity. They seem to be deluded that each and every person somehow has their own special interests and motivations that are entirely different from every other person, and that absolutely is not the case.

>The city is getting sued
Good, stop being faggots and fight back