Sup Forums's Worst Day Ever

This shit was so fucking embarrassing, I can't believe so many of you retards fell for this controlled opposition shit.

I thought the right-wing was winning, but this crap is a serious set back, the "alt-right" might as well just be another wing of Antifa, violent retards who just want to kill and maim people.

Fucking hell I am seriously pissed.

Yeah. This is a shitshow. I think it's just Sup Forums showing it's true face. It's anarchy and nazism and racism. No longer in a tongue in cheek, or even as legitimate but mild, but is now full blown and proudly hateful for the sake of being hateful and spreading violence. They don't actually care about any of this, they just want to see others hurt.

You must be new here.

dick spencer is controlled opposition. the people shilling for him are the shills, not the people pointing out that he's full of shit.

gj guys

eh, nobody cares except the media, trying to get a story.

WE'RE GONNA KEEP FALLING FOR IT, FAGGOT
THEN WE'LL STEP ON YOUR SNAKE

Which one of you was this

Go fuck yourself Shekelburg. How many other times have large groups assembled to speak for white interests? This is great and I can't wait for the next event. Why don't you hurry up and move to Canada with the other faggots.

>implying this shithole has ever been anything other than edgy teenagers

you have people on here defending north korea just because that's anti-mainstream at the moment lmao

>Sup Forums is one person
as if any of us were there lmao, kys

>alt right largely made up of bitter outcasts who want to feel like they're part of something
>surprised when they embarrass themselves in public

What did you expect? And the retards shouting heil trump and doing Nazi salutes are the worst of all, they do nothing but damage their own cause

As soon as somebody pictured the Nazi salutes it was over, any valid point could be dismissed and the media could just show "Nazis marching for white supremacy"

Kill yourself you fucking shill.

By the end of this century all of you kikes will be dead.

Sup Forums is not one person, but seems like the majority here supported it

Fucking retarded, I could see what a shitshow it was gonna be from miles away, yet so many of you fell for it.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008, and watched Sup Forums for a while since it was made into a board. Things have become progressively more legitimate in terms of hate and preaching violence. It's the difference between making jokes about 911 and saying "I'm glad 911 happened and those people died"

There has been a dramatic shift over the years, you'd have to be willfully ignorant not to at least see it.

It's fine, it culls the herd.

I never cared much for Spencer anyway. This will be a good opportunity to purge him from our ranks. His heart might be in the right place, but he's a terrible face for white nationalism.

We need to be above this kind of Antifa-tier degeneracy.

We knew it was going to be a shitshow, that's the point retard.

>Hivemind!!! Slaaaay queen slay!!!!

Sup Forums isnt a monolith faggot

>implying they aren't all Kim himself

>how do we stop crazy leftists?
>let's act just like them!

Fucking retards

Nice try leftypol

>This shit was so fucking embarrassing, I can't believe so many of you retards fell for this controlled opposition shit.

I can't help but wonder why you're such a fucking spacker. The right wingers hold a protest, the left expose itself as violent and irrational. The rest of the public notice this. It's only fuckwits like you reddit cockgobblers who think that the pro tranny, pro feminist, pro immigration shit has any weight...anywhere.

The majority is conservative with a small c, push them far enough, and that c becomes a big C, keep pushing and that big C turns into an F.

This.

>waaaah anybody who doesn't share my shitty viewpoints is a shill
Everything wrong with this board

This, I remember when nazi posting was as contraversial here as it would be irl. I remember posting nazi shit just to scare off the pedos who so many newfags like to forget dominated Sup Forums for most of it's history. Pedos argued "How are we different from homosexuals?" And no one had a viable answer. As a joke I and several others would respond "Exactly, which is why fags shouldn't be allowed to exist heil Hitler."

I was only fucking around. Funny to see just how much shit has changed.

Yeah. Thats exactly how it was. Then the people coming here didn't get the context and started leaning more toward those actual beliefs.
I guess we trolled too hard.

The new face of the alt right.

Except some white nationalist just committed an act of terrorism by plowing a car into counter demonstrators

The right are now the aggressors

oh look another demoralize shill
how scared are you leftyfags right now
Whites are standing and you can't stop it.

>The right wingers hold a protest, the left expose itself as violent and irrational.

No, this is not what happened. You retards literally were doing Nazi salutes and wearing Nazi insignia.

You just gave credence to Antifa's claim that they are attacking Nazis, you gave Antifa the fucking ammo and support they need to actually violently attack all right-wingers now. Fuck you.

My only complaint is the influx of moralfags. Old Sup Forums wouldn't care if Europe was rapes by rapefugees, they'd paint themselves brown and try to copy them.

kys faggot
>who just want to kill and maim people
thats me, specially if its faggots, trannies, liberals, lefties, pedos, niggers, kikes, sandniggers and pajeets
was about time the right got some balls

also sage

So many new fags ITT

Sup Forums was created as a natsoc containment board idk wtf you're talking about.

driver IS WITH antifa, how are more people not seeing this....

Yeah, just look at how that bakedTurd clown used the "14 words" to promo the event. Alt right are Nazis now, officially, for all the damage that name will haunt them with rather than being seen as a legit movement.

Spotted the lizard

>the "alt-right" might as well just be another wing of Antifa
larping with symbols and phrases from a past failed regime from another country....
Get out of the identity politics trap now or be doomed to be slaves to old ideologies forever.

They haven't reported his race yet even though they have him which means he's probably not white.

In defence of Sup Forums, the left have increasingly grown more tyrannical and their ideology more insidious.

Pedo's saying "How are we different from homosexuals?" then, was a joke. It never had a chance of becoming a reality and treating as a joke was fine. Now? it's not a joke, its a very real possibility of becoming normalised. A serious response is what's necessary.

Nice revisionism. Defending Obama used to be MAINSTREAM here. I remember the hourly "Libertarian society threads" posted by Ron Paul supporters who'd just post scifi shit in a giant cringy circlejerk. "ITS HAPPENING" and the "who's gonna build the roads?" argument both started in those days.

Don't pretend those memes didn't exist. NatSoc was a niche at best when this board started. If anything old Sup Forums was more like current Sup Forums then past Sup Forums was.

No. The internet culture of Sup Forums was too early in development then. It was still a newer thing, and people, including 4channers, weren't desensitized like they are now. That, in my opinion, is the biggest danger I've seen develop over that last decade. A lack of empathy and crave of violence and chaos. I remember when it would be fucking hilarious if someone were to describe Sup Forums as a place that celebrates violence, promotes nazism, and wants to go to war with america.
It's been taken over and used for some shitty agenda. Fuck this.

I don't give a shit about the left or the right, everyone's shitty agenda ruined everything

Maybe it's a statement and they aren't actually nazis.

That's Murdoch Murdoch himself

Personally I blame muslims and the left's defense of them for giving the right such a retarded level of power.

Muslims are more rightwing then anyone on the planet, gay lovers and feminists should have been fighting them all this time. I will conceed the left basically created the modern right. I hate Islam, all lefties should hate Islam. I hate what Sup Forums has become but I come here anyway because Sup Forums on a bad day is Islam on a moderate to good one.

>I don't give a shit about globalism
>I don't give a shit about the government and the media doing wrong
>I don't give a shit about anything, as long as I'm not personally affected
That's you isn't it. Why are you on Sup Forums if you don't care about politics?

you're retarded

This.

I can't believe these morons don't see the hypocrisy.

They will say communism is a failed ideology (true), yet they worship another failed ideology (nazism)

You're a fucking Jew.

I didn't say I don't give a shit about that stuff
I don't give a shit about white supremacy and nazism.

It's not even trolling anymore

Antifa: "You're all fucking Nazis!"

Nazis: "You're all fucking Jews!"

Kill yourself.

This is why I voted for Trump

If you expected anything good to come of Trump winning you're retarded. It was about teaching the establishment a lesson and getting them to fuck off with their refugee shit. Early on in his run we all knew he was basically going to burn the country down but nihilism kept us from giving a shit.

Now Sup Forums hates nihilism. Literally the thing that fuelled Sup Forums from birth.

>I don't give a shit about the left or the right

It was never only trolling.

You are.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Whoever looses i get comfy, nothing like burger drama

You type like a lefty
Fag get out

It was likely a false flag or someone unrelated to the issue. People surrounding your car, banging on your windows, some nigger probably hitting your car with a bat -- some panic and try to GTFO out of there. We've seen hundreds of videos of this shit happen, usually to leftist protests as they're violent niggers.

I think a real nazi would do a better job.

>This.
>I can't believe these morons don't see the hypocrisy.
>They will say communism is a failed ideology (true), yet they worship another failed ideology (nazism)
This... The Marxist divide and conquer strategy continues. We are just useful idiots at this point.

I guess I am a hypocrite. I had fun along the way, but I guess misunderstood the tone of the game. I thought it was fun and just a place to vent a goof, then go back into the real world where empathy exists. But I guess there are just a lot more legitimate nihilists out there than I originally thought.

There's nothing wrong with moralfaggotry
It's time to grow up
The real world has gotten much more uncertain

B-but they were so persuasive, with their hitler gifs and their e-celebs...

>I don't give a shit about the left or the right
Nothing wrong with not falling for Jewish tricks to keep you busy fighting each other instead of looking at the real problem. Sup Forums never cared about the left vs right distraction until recently.

Things must be pretty tense there in Tel Aviv, eh Shlomo? Bibi come in to the JIDF barracks and dress you all down again for allowing those Nazis to have their rally? Best of luck with whatever you're trying to do there Moshe.

>Posting in a shill thread. Sage goes in all fields.
Why are we a shill if against bullshit tactics and strategy. Why am I shill because I hate the Nazi larping shit?

Why are you angry at us for the controlled opposition that Jews set up in the first place?

You do realize that paid protesters are a thing? What makes you think a whole bunch of those "protesters" weren't paid to give a "bad rep" to the whole thing?

Grow a thicker skin. Look at the big picture: It was a group of white men professing pride in a movement that was peaceful, up to the point antifa and the police got riled up and began a fucking riot.

And the cherry on top is the biased media reporting the riots as happening from the get go. And the double cherry is that you're swallowing the kool-aid like a fucking champ.

Reveal your flag, Jew.

I want redditors to leave.

No, what makes you new is thinking that we were ever not serious, retards.

Yeah. Managed to become quite the shit-show. I'm done man. You can only keep a positive outlook to the future for so long. It's quite clear that both sides are just full of a bunch of retards. So whatever, have at each other. I'm out though.

You two should date.

>Yeah. This is a shitshow. I think it's just Sup Forums showing it's true face.
you must be new here

The counter-protesters were paid.

Bullshit, lurk moar faggot.

NEW FAGGOTRY

POL WILL NEVER RECOVER, NEVER RECOVER, NEVER RECOVER

antifa fucks don't count as people

both parties have extremes and both are fucking cancer.

A lot of people were fucking paid, mate. On both sides.

You want to make liberals look bad?

Join antifa. Join their forums. And post crazy stupid shit for everyone to look at them like crazy.

If anything? You want to make a difference, it's time to become the opposition and pay them back for what they routinely do to us.

Hey, I know what I saw. I know what I've posted on for nearly a decade. I've seen the shift. I mean, you guys win I guess. You're the majority now.

was the car a CIA cancer/Soroach false flag?

Can you make it any more obvious you're not from here? Get cancer you stupid niggers.

>the real problem
There's nothing wrong with these rallies.

If you think that pretending left or right doesn't matter would stop the conflicts you're delusional. Whenever you do something that's slightly off of the accepted, you will be branded the right. Just because there are people who come to the rally with negativity in their minds doesn't make the whole thing negative.

>actually caring about something as banal as normie politics
>not just wanting The Happening

Hah, we krautfags told you it would come to this. Nationalism is for spergs.

get with it faggot. it was an embarrassment until the car of peace happened. now they will charge him with attempted murder even though it was an accident it is going to the the trial of the century, he is going to be found guilty for hit and run only. the media will go full chimp and more people will wonder why they are going full ape over this kid when they didnt over the dallas murders.

kek has blessed us

false flag attacking protesters (ie anti Trump ones) is Soroach's speciality to destabilize

SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS
GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This is not reddass you fucking faggots, go concern troll your tranny boyfriends dilation hole.

fuck you faggot.

Yeah, I think I definite;y see that. I think I subscribe to the idea that the united states is being forcibly divided by and outside force.

The only thing embarrassing is how quick you swallowed the narrative about a bunch of peaceful protestors.

This. The right and the left are full of the same kind of fuckin idiot zealots, just two sides of the same stupid coin. Don't associate yourself with either side you're just going to embarrass yourself and fill your head with negative bullshit.

CIA LARPer Spencer setup the conditions for all of this opportunity to defame us. what has he actually contributed apart from fight Trump's RAISE act

Anything to do with the label "alt-right" has always been controlled opposition

I keep telling the stormfags here to fuck off to their backwoods trailers because ANY racial supremacist groups are bad for whatever political party they identity with. They can yell 'save the white race' as much as they want, but the only thing that will save the white race is to FUCKING HAVE KIDS so you idiots don't get out voted by niggers.

>dead commies
>bad

Cry more leftypol

not false flag. car accident

You retards played into the entire intent of post-modernist intersectional poison: You've become the opfor to justify a Marxist revolution.

You're all retards.

I hope so