I just wanted to play video games

I just wanted to play video games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSWIJHOPXOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iktf

same and then they made them intolerable to play .

Maybe you should have worked a bit, went to the gym, and opened a book as well to get some business ideas instead of waiting society to just praise you since birth.

History books decades from now will never say that Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo was caused by cultural Marxists injecting their conflict theory bullshit into video games, which is inherently tied to the dumbing down of vidya and the addition of cinematic bullshit to them

One cannot simply leave Sup Forums

I never fucking asked for this.

The MSM ignoring gamergate probably caused the collapse of western civilization.

and they made games into SJW shitfest

so we had to fight for our right to play

>You can't even get back into games anymore, the enjoyment is gone.

of course you can, I've already done this several times. Can stop whenever I feel like it

(stragely enough, my captcha for this answer was about jewlery lol)

(((Ruberg)))

Like pottery

Pffft modding communities are a prime example of anarcho-syndacalism at work and they make products better than commercial companies do.

No man lives a comfortable life.

Stop playing video games and get a productive hobby instead. Lifting, guns, martial arts, hunting, etc.

Video games are timesinks and not allowing you to reach your full potential.

Like the vault dweller, we've seen too much and done too much to be accepted back in by normies who think we're crazy or dangerous
Like imperial guardsmen who have entered the warp to fight chaos, we're tainted by darkness and cannot be welcomed back into society
Like Moses, we're not allowed to enter the Holy Land, but hopefully our descendants can enjoy vidya that is not political and is just... fun

You feel it too, don't you?

I bought an old PS2 and some PS2 games.

Playing SSX 3 was so fun. This game came out 14 years ago. No SJW, no diversity bullshit no "you're a white male" bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSWIJHOPXOY

We just wanted to be left alone. You now realize that evil won't leave you alone. You may not be interested in fighting this evil but this evil is very interested in fighting you.