Redpill me on Stefan Molyneux Sup Forums

Redpill me on Stefan Molyneux Sup Forums

Part Jew. Drops pretty good redpills sometimes.

Controlled opposition

He's a pseudo philosopher faggot who works for Putin

i feel like he tries to be a good person on a conscious level but hes subconsciously a pretty big asshole

1 DOLLAR

He's pretty smart when it comes to philosophy, the role of the state, and BTFOing communists. But he is not a scientist and it shows in his videos about global warming, IQ and other things. He makes good points that are most likely true but doesn't back it up sufficiently to change your mind if you don't already agree with him.

I respect him as a thinker because he can make an hour long video without any jump cuts and can present a coherent argument on most topics.

Has anyone noticed Stef has gotten increasingly abusive with his callers lately? He's very friendly with the guests he invites on, but he's a complete dick to his callers.

I like the guy, but I've found him a little hard to watch lately.

He is pretty good.
Him being so full of himself is kinda getting on my nerves sometimes.
>MUH PHILOSOPHY

He had enough integrity to accept race realism after being confronted with overwhelming evidence, so that is pretty big. Most wouldn't have the balls to do that.

I used to watch him, but he's been growing exponentially more insane and egotistical lately and I can't really take it anymore.

He has changed over time. Currently, he's a white nationalist in all but name. He can easily get 100,000 views on videos that would have gotten you put on an FBI watchlist in the 90s.

Can be interesting.

Affectations in voice make him unlistenable. Please, stefan, gurgle-choke-yell-grunt random words some more. It really makes you fun with headphones.

It's because he's a sociopath. Not even joking.

His sociopath increased as YT tweaked their algos costing him shekels. That's why he cashed his Bitcoin out.

Millionaire that begs for money

Mummy was a whore and mean to him when he was a kid so he became a gold digger and astute cult leader trying to be like daddy, a wealthy businessman, to win mummy's love

He is a sophist that runs from reality and promotes Defooing to rationalize his own childhood and escape his own wants and desires.

When pressed by anyone that he sees as a competitor and not superior to him he reverts to an adolescent state due to his desire for his mothers love and to that extent will say or do anything to stand up while losing his ability to understand the oppositions point of view.

In short Oedipus is a cult leader that has made millions from fans off of bit coins alone and gets hundreds of thousands of fiat currency off of his devote followers a year. His wife, a psychiatrist, also preaches his bullshit to her patients and almost lost her licence due to this.

Beware the sophist that claims to be a man of reason

You go to the molymeme for the redpills, not the other way around.

is there anything that is not controlled oposition?

No.

There is something repulsive about him. I don't know what.

he did drama in school and feels the need to apply 'emphasis' to certain things. I find this annoying as well

a sad baldy cuck that is looking for gibs

Giant fucking ego and quite of an asshole. But he drops redpills and is pretty smart.