FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE

He's gone too far. His reign is encouraging hate and division. I can no longer support this man. He is hypocritical with no respect to women and 0 classical conservative values

I greatly regret voting for him. Im going dem next election

>never once denounced violent antifa or BLM riots
>denounces his own supporters when they peacefully protest

Defend this.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

the shilling is out of control

Jews and celebrities pushing Trump into giving an answer.

If Trump would have ignored this he would get attacked over and over again.

I can't believe I voted for him. I thought I was getting a new Benito

GTFO Faggot
You were never a Trump supporter

TRUMP IS BEHIND EVERYTHING INCLUDING THAT NASTY HEMORROID THATS BEEN MAKING IT PAINFUL FOR ME TO POOP EVERY DAY HOW DID WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS????

i don't give 1 fuck about you faggot, or what you do with yourself.

You just got trolled on Twitter. Beware of trolls when on Internet. Do you really think that a man posting this seriously is able to become a billionaire and then a potus?

Trump had nothing to do with this you faggot, it's the pressure of the left pushing our (white) race out of the gene pool. This is the white people saying enough is enough

Shill, I've seen you say this exact quote on one of these threads. Eat a dick

Former op supporter here. I can't believe share blue thinks these posts still work. Fake and trans

obvious shill slide.

saged

lol call anyone who disagrees with you shareblue. makes since

Surely this is the end of his campaign, I'm a
Jebhead now.

To be fair, they're not all shills, some of them are just LARPing faggots.

Do shills not realize how easy is it to identify them I wonder....

no that was me

Does anyone have any other shill responses like this? They are fucking hilarious and I love using them to trick my liberal friends into think I hater Trump.

Can you be any more homosexual mate? I dont think you can honestly.

New