Car plows into violent group of left wing protesters Charlottesville

This clip shows a car plowing down a group of violent extremists blocking traffic in Charlottesville and planning their next attack...
------------------------------------------------------

Some pretty intense LARPing going on today.

Good allways run over antifa and IWW member's.

False flag?

This is the only unprovoked attack on antifa and BLM
by an unmarked car with tinted windows...

the counter being Antifa was allowed to march while UniteTheRight was shut down.
Totally possible that pissed off one guy....who happened to own an unmarked car and was in the conspicuously right place at the right time.

If they never catch him I am calling it. It is a false flag to retro-justify shutting down the rally.

i agree...heavily tinted windows....probably courtesy of the local government there

With a zebra print steering wheel

remote controlled car. no driver

False flag.

lol

looks like they just got... KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

THE FIRE RISES

Please help identify this man.

Only going about 25. No serious injuries.

HE

it's not larping anymore

it hasnt been for a while

the commie threat is real

the resistance is real

CAN'T

this would be a departure from the alt right MO. usually they pride themselves on not wearing masks or doing shit to conceal their identity, and they like to make videos of themselves going hurr durr watch me cruise around the protest area with a handgun on my dash or hurr durr me and my buds are gonna carry at this BLM gee I sure do hope no one does anything to force us to defend ourselves

oh shit

Yeah its all fun and games until a whole race gets gassed.

can you prove it was a right winger, or hell even a white guy?

KEEP

Lol you guys made the news again.

so how many cucks died?

DOING

GETTING

fake/gay

AWAY

DRIVER IDENTIFIED HOLY SHIT

lol it's real
fucking zerohedge i'm still waiting for the market crash since I sold all my stocks 4 years ago :^D

he can't keep getting away with this!

WITH

>when youre running late to the mosque

AWAY

Nope. I can't even argue it wasn't Santa Claus. all I'd have would be circumstantial evidence

You got me goin on that one

>retro-justify
you dont have to bloviate here, reddit nigger

THIS

lol funny how a tv show called mr mercedes comes out yesterday about a car crashing into a crowd of people and this now happens, hope the driver took precautions and worse some gloves

NIGGER GRINDER!

Say it with me boys.

CAR OF PEACE

I havent been following the protest, I heard about it and planned to catch up on it tonight, now it's escalated.
Can someone give me a rundown (pasta is fine) on the protest, and the same for the car incident.
Also Sup Forums seems to be filled with shills at the moment, misinformation or trolls everywhere. Post your oldest weirdest pol meme to verify that youre an actual Sup Forums user and not some antifa correct the record psyops kinda shit.

God save the queen.

If this was the other way around you guys would be crying up a fucking storm. God, this place is full of faggots these days.

>If it was the other way around
Except it's not :^)
Love me some commie blood. They love red, they'll get red.