Other countries thoughts

Non Americans what are your thoughts watching the events that have transpired over the last 24 hours in Charlottesville VA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American fascism is a thing, and America may be headed to civil war

Look they are saying white nationalist now and not white supremacist. This is actually progress. It has been legitimized.

You guys are mostly fucked because of your media. They are dishonest beyond belief. Regular people are so politically charged because the media brainwashed them in to believing certain things. Kinda like religion.

Completely and utterly over-hyped, mostly irrelevant, what has changed in the world because of it? Yeah that's right literally nothing. Next week nobody will give a shit again.

Good entertainment.

They're using them interchangeably so they can throw a wide net

It's funny to see a bunch of virgins get together and cause trouble

>burgers killing burgers

lol, who cares

Its funny.
My only concern was Trump's foreign policy, but since GOP has the Congress and holds Trump by the balls (with anti Russian sanctions already applied) Im very pleased with "him".

If the current state of affairs also results in "fireworks" in your streets, the better. For us its mere entertainment and we appreciate that.

dumb people doing dumb shit

One word: Hilarious.

Speedy run down pls, what happened? I can only get internet in MacDonald's lol

>You guys are mostly fucked because of your media. They are dishonest beyond belief. Regular people are so politically charged because the media brainwashed them in to believing certain things. Kinda like religion.

This. CNN should be shut down for being the Pravda of the American Left.

>antifa protesting on road because white nationalism "is Nazism"
>disgruntled driver plows into a road full of antifa

"Oh noooooo!!!! MEDIC!!!!" - antifa

It's fun to see how many cops are on the move at this alt-right rally compared to the ANTIFA rally in Berkerly :^)

More news-worthy than the c-star shutting down for maintenance.

Hail Victory! Hail our people! From leafland!

Non Americans don't matter when it comes to matters in America.

best show in the internet right now

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Can't have those whites rising up. Imagine if they gained control and sided with Russia?!

I kinda wish something similar happened over here.

America's left and right are on the edge. It's a stalemate but I think it's objective to say that the radicalization of the situation is due to the left's intolerance and extremism.

Anyway, similar stuff happening here at university. Left wing students disrupted a lecture so right wing students responded en masse; calling them left wing rats

twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562

You guys need to calm the fuck down, both sides.

Hyperpolitization is taking too much hold in the US, if left unchecked all it'll lead to is Balkanization.

Its hilarious as fuck to see that we pretty much memed this into irl

They repeat what CNN says.

I got banned two of my accounts today in the comment sections. LOL

Proud of you anglokikes
But we need more blood of lefties

Americans are a bunch of violent mongrels, what else is new?

Murrica is fucked. I used to think that in Soviet Яussia we got much less freedom and stuff, but then I watched these militia, these SJWs, fired Googlers etc... I'd say you proud murricans a lot more fucked up than a post-commie oligarchic scum

Can I get the QRD?

They spelled Europe wrong

inb4 Brexit

Literally nothing.

We have rallies like that monthly (not the fruity Tiki Torch thing).

We also have car accidents.

I think everyone is making a huge deal out of it because nothing exciting is happening with Korea.

that sooner or later you will see race/ethnic clashes in the western world, and the US is the first place it will happen.

You need to get your racial minorities in line and quick.

It's part of the ongoing process of generalised red-pilling. Bunch of faggots think they can change the nation by forcing their professors to be PC and turning college into a creche.

Very amusing.

You are part of the USA too Paco.

Think its pretty funny. Hope more get run over

>one car drives through and barely hurts anyone gets more press then kids getting bombed by muslims in London

It really makes me think

Neat.

Nope, its the last dying cries, death rattle, of the remaining white nationalism in this world. In 40 years white nationalism will be dead.

Divide et impera

Works everytime

hilarious
>muh white supermarket

>kinda like a religion
PROGRESSIVISM IS A RELIGION

DAILY REMINDER THAT PROGRESSIVISM REPLACED RELIGION

HOURLY REMINDER THAT LIBERALS REACTIONS TO OPPOSING POLITICS ARE CAST MORE IN TERMS OF "FAITH" AND "HERESY" THAN REASON AND LOGIC

MINUTELY REMINDER THAT THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN TO REASON

SECONDLY REMINDER THAT THEY ARE MILITANT IDEOLOGUES WHO WILL NEVER COMPROMISE AT ALL

After following the live feeds and seeing the antifa cowards' tactics. I'd say they got what they deserved

Looks like you're well on the way to civil war. I don't disapprove, probably our best shot at keeping our nations.

>America
>free speech

I agree, I feel things will only get worse...

so exciting desu

America is basically a weird country full of crazy people.

I think the right-wing is just as pathetic as the left-wing in the USA.

How the fuck have they actually managed to fuck this up? Who the fuck goes out on a fucking torchlit Nazi rally in 21st Century America in the fucking birth State of your first President and your finest General (Lee); both who were Christians and both whom were Libertarians.

Yanks are just fucking stupid regardless of political ideology; leave Nazism and Fascism to fucking Europe, please, you cunts can't even do it properly. Jesus Christ.

lol

Everything that hastens downfall of US Empire is good

I find it highly amusing,only in murica you would see a political conflict filled with so much autism.

>White Nationalist and other Right Wing elements organize rally

>City cancels rally

>Federal judge reinstates rally

>15 minutes before rally, a State Of Emergency is declared and the police state that all people must disperse from the area and not assemble elsewhere within city limits

>White Nationalists leave

>Antifa and BLM protesters do not leave and continue to protest in the city

>Several hours later a car rams two other cars at high speed, knocking those two cars into a crowd or protesters blocking the streets

>The driver of that original car flees the scene, dumping the car not far from the incident

That's it for now.

Sup Forums and twitter are making it sound like the next civil war.

Right Wing Autism vs Left Wing Autism

Probably gonna end up biting both sides in the ass later too, I can already see a bitter white supremacist running his car into a gay parade, then that would get overblown in the news and they would insult all of the right again and that's only going to make crowns like the one at Charlottesville bigger, so yeah, it's going to get worse.

Funny thing it's that it's mostly White vs White.

Anyone notice how the two cops in foreground seem almost shopped in?

I don't see any de-escalation possibility for either side unfortunately. Both sides discourage empathy, social media makes it impossible to have real dialogue (how many times do you think you've ever changed anyone's mind on this board?), mass media is accelerating the whole process for ratings.

I've just heard about these event and so far I have the only one thought - JA PIERDOLE

Tiki torches weren't too classy....could have picked something more stylish but hey

Sun-baked sharts galore. Disgusting.

IT WAS HORRIBLE AND RACIST, HOW CAN AMERICA EMBRACE NAZISM THIS MUST BE STOPPED.
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!!!

Not very convincing, I'm afraid. Sure, the counterprotesters and authorities helped to shut it down, but nevertheless, the Alt-Right needs to perform better outside the Internet.

I don't get it. is it the unemployment or what? is it really white america shitting itself this hard?

Yes you don't see alot of minorities out there, which is weird.

You guys need to sort yourself out.

lel

>alt right domestic terrorism
>not a big deal

Alt-right could be the new Front National but now it is dead, because its leaders are fucking dumb. Like marching with torches?! WTF how stupid is that

>We have rallies like that monthly

Yeah a bunch of unaware bogans in singlets acting so dumb that it makes the left wing look smart.

Those bogan people help refugees get here just so you know.

They are damaging their own cause... people in the street laugh at them.

Seriously, a "respectable" white nationalist movement is possible, but the leader figures are just racist caricatures from another era, this was bound to happen

Most white men are racist by leftist definitions, this shit will only make them more afraid to come out. Guys who think like James Damore (I know, kike) don't want to be associated with hooliganism

You were making some great progress this year and all is going to shit now

I'm well aware, but what's happening in Cville right now and the issues that brought it to bear are completely alien to us here.

Obama had a dream of making a certain class of white people second class citizens.

it almost worked but then Hilary ruined everything and now everyone is just shiting themselves.

There was a thing in the US of Fatburgers?

this is maybe the fifth time ive seen a car run over protesters in like 3 years

it turns out when you block roads and scream at people they get angry.

People with extreme points of view are retarded and will never consider opinions other then their own.

That goes for the extreme left and the extreme right.

>if left unchecked all it'll lead to is Balkanization

people diying or getting injured on camera make me feel alive again

and the memes make me feel immortal

Amreeka is kill.

Hi there enlightened centrist, I too agree that trying to stand for anything at all is fucking retarded.
Having beliefs is so 1933.

Civil war when?

Whites are being displaced in their own home countries.
You wouldn't understand, Ahmed.

Should have used a truck tbph.

Fake and an Obvious diversion from what is going on elsewhere in the world.

Feeling Schadenfreude, progressive dogma made everything about identity politics, now they reap what they sow.

we should never have abandoned catholicism. condoms will have been the end of us

user, I genuinely don't believe that.

Trump's election demonstrated the serious disconnect between people's thoughts and what they say.

Academia has a lot of blame to take for this. Companies like globalisation, sponsor colleges and academics, faggots promote ideals.

An irish bitch was appointed last year as the head of Oxford college in England. Wrote some fucking book about how you can't beat terrorism with arms. Listened to an interview with her co-incidentally the day after Trumps election. She was seriously promoting dialogue with ISIS. What about the people who agree with Trump? We shall simply have to show them that they are wrong.

>Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Anyone who isn't racist hasn't spent enough time around minorities. America would be a much better place without them.

Good shit and I wish I could have been there.

Although weird how the alt-right, who prides themselves on being the new right without all the southern white trash stereotypes, decides to invite the nations white nationalist inbred lowlives from the KKK and other organizations.

I want to root for white Americans but at the same time I realize that 40% shitskin population can not be undone in this day and age.

I think it was going great until the car of peace indicent.
IF I had to guess I would say someone paid the driver to do this and kill some antifa fags, so that from now on all alt-right manifestations will be looked upon with fear

>tinted windows
>Got in and out eficiently

Now (((they))) are here to subvert this board with massive shilling.

Agreed. I wanna see some blood.

I've been to Canada. Everything you mentioned happens there

looks like he hit the faggots

lol

One word: Hilarious.

American right wing protests are very desorganized and have low discipline. Meanwhile in Europe we have organized ranks.

Confused af.
Suspecting heavy agent provocateur involvement to give the cops pretext to declare it an unlawful assembly.
Only thing I know for sure is MSM will be setting up the big bad WN boogeyman for weeks to come.

America should just balkanize in order to avoid a more general civil war scenario.

There is no way white nationalism can reach the highest levels of power in a US election. A peaceful break up of the US like with Northwestern front and Calexit are the best scenarios I think. Civic nationalism I think is dead and buried at this point as the two sides are too polarised.