Ask a drunk Bong anything

100% true answer guaranteed

When was the last time you saw a nigger?

Do you hate us? Please let's just work together to rid the isles of non-whites.

When are you leaving my country Mohammed?

Why you think you are better than other europeans? You are half poo/paki

How jealous are you of the prosperous Irish ethnostate?

why are your teeth so fucked and why do you say crisps instead of chips like a normal person are you fucking retarded or something?

What you been drinking lad?

Why do I always see Dutch people commenting about teeth? Fucking get over it. Perfect teeth are for faggots.

Will cars be banned in the UK now?

Where are you? What are you wearing?

Today (London job)

look at my flag, good teeth are obviously very important to me

We don't hate you. We view you the same as Scotland/Wales desu you just bow to Brussels instead of Westminster.

The Catholicism is awkward though.

Heh.

Because we won the war of the empires. We BTFO Napoleon and the world speaks our language not yours. The only nation that comes close to you is Germany and Spain and one has never won a war and the other isn't even white.

When will you finally stop sippin on the sauce?

You have a gay Paki PM, your 'nationalist' IRA movement is Marxist and you don't even have your own currency. There isn't one thing I envy about the Irish.

Why are you on the PC/Phone, was Tonight/Last Night unsuccessful?

The teeth meme is just a meme because we drank tea and smoked a lot which fucked our mouths up. Crisps = crispy aka thin. Chip = small block. Learn English and it makes sense, Abdullah Von Tilburg.

Sainsbury's own brand whiskey

They are assault weapons and give the white man mobility. Of course they will be banned.

You should be typing in your Native Language or you should just off yourself.

Never. Being an alcoholic is inherently Anglo. We built an empire off the backs of drunken sailors.

i'm drinking right now as well buddy, let's get this party started.

Last night I had a failed date, mind-reader-user

it's not just a meme, I see it all the time in British people, I'm not stupid
they're like weirdly shaped

American food literally makes me hard

>one example

wow

Hang in there pal.

Tbf I have fucked up teeth but it's not genetic just violence. We bash each other's heads in and don't have any teeth left, and the the NHS is shit. Does that answer your question?

Btw I think the Dutch are based, you taught us our merchant ways yet you get none of the blame. You are literally continent BEADYs

Who is your waifu?

Are the people doing alot to try to end the progressive bullshit or have most citizens been brainwashed into thinking "diversity," is worth all the violent crime?