Yo what the hell is wrong with women?

Yo what the hell is wrong with women?

>be in break room
>start talking about kids
>all the men happily say they want kids and in unison agree we're here to save up money for their future (we are mid-20's)
>all the girls say they don't want kids
>say they are too distracting and they want to 'live life'.
>even the hajabi muslim girl doesn't want kids
>we dudes look at each other like wtf

Seriously.... this is bullshit. I thought women had maternal instincts? So unfortunate it takes two to tango.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Educated))) women.

this is only a women thing?
what about the all the shit I see on Maury?

>another weekend filled with muh women threads
This place has really become cliche as fuck

> listening to women

They say and think the opposite of what they want.

They don't want kids now.
In their thirties they'll scramble to find a father whether they already have that kid or not.

>all the girls say they don't want kids

What do they know? They are women.

They want kids, they just want them to be mixed race.

Can you blame them?

I don't know too many women, but the ones I am friends with all wanna have kids. Some didn't want them a few years ago though, so something has changed them. I also don't know a single woman with a nigger/kebab boyfriend or child. Feels... like Norway isn't hopefully lost.

>all the men happily say they want kids and in unison agree we're here to save up money for their future (we are mid-20's)
Lmao, this literally never happens. Stop lying, you have no friends and took this story out of your ass. Males don't want children until their late 30's when they are more economically stable. Unless you're a welfare cuck.

Birth control doesn't just remove the ability to conceive, it removes the desire too. It fucks with their heads.

its just an angry bitter virgin mgtow faggot
He thinks men are always innocent and women are evil

American girls are fucked. They think they can wait to have kids, but then hit 36 and grab the first beta Cuck/nigger they can.

Marry a white mexican girl. They get desperate at 24. If you go to jalisco so you can get a 24 white meji. They are conservative & red pilled as fuck.

>White
>Mexican
Lolwat

Birth control causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder in Women. Females are also more vulnerable to Social Engineering due to how they conform to social norms to survive.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Feminism is a Virus/Bioweapon designed to destroy Family/Society & reduce populations.

The most important thing I learned on Sup Forums:
>Women are the worst parts of a fag, a nigger & a jew combined.

Ie. Suck dick, add nothing to your life & take your money.

PS been married 15 years, have first hand confirmation: fuck'em in the ass, don't treat as equal, and watch your money.

How can you look at how fucked the world is and want to bring a kid into it?

women have no materal instincts, they are basically big 13yr olds you keep at home with your other children.

The "HUR DUR WOMEN ARE EQUAL" meme only arose because the white man had managed to shape and mold its women into something resembling an adult.

We won't see this again in our life time.

We are entering a second dark ages.

We need to dig in and start learning to avoid detection by tyrannical governments while they take 200-500 years to crumble.

Go to Guadalajara and you'll see Mexicans of European decent: blonde hair, blue eyes.
true blue bloods that haven't been spoiled by American feminism.

Some one has to kill the nigger Muslims

Did all these girls happen to be 18 or so? I notice a lot of young girls say this and grow out of it in a few years. At least in the US

Give 'em time

Dumb r9k crossposter.

Blame The Pill. I am not shitting. Once easy, cheap, birth control was on the market and women could fuck around without risking getting pregnant you say the end of the modern family

>women
>being honest or telling you what they want

Welcome to the future. Having kids is 'creepy'.

>I thought women had maternal instincts?
Fucking lol OP, you are so bluepilled. All human virtues are personified in the male, all human vices are personified in the female. Get woke.

Women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.

what i was thinking in the op

Back then little girls were trained to make babies and please husbands, nowadays they're trained to fornicate with random losers and kill their progeny. Even if they don't take their training to its final destination, they're still worthless breeders.

Edujumucate youself nigger