What is the best browser? I am dumping all my Jewgle properties after recent events, so that means Chrome and Gmail

What is the best browser? I am dumping all my Jewgle properties after recent events, so that means Chrome and Gmail.

I think I'm just going to use my own domain for email, and I'm using CuckCuckGo for search. What browser should I use? Is Brave any good?

I don't like Firefox btw, and Mozilla are SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/browser-laptop/blob/master/README.md
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
blackbirdhome.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't like brave much, the UI is shit and constantly makes me feel like I'm browsing at a lower resolution crappily upscaled.

So far Opera has been pretty easy to get into and I don't have many complaints.

>dumping google
>using brave based on chromium

good one nigger, the right answer is firefox

browser: brave or water fox

search: duckduckgo or qwant

he's right you know

vivaldi

Firefox is slower than shit. At least with Chrome I can have 50 tabs open and not suffer performance wise.

Is that true for the desktop version, or only the Android one? On desktop it doesn't look anything like Chrome.

Ungoogled chromium
or IceCat (firefox without nonfree shit)

All the rest is cancer

The desktop version of Brave on Ubuntu feels faster FF. The Android one sucks, because it doesn't play webm's and has troubles with youtube, too.

try nightly, it is fast as fuck

yes, it uses chromes blink engine

Is Chromium for Ubuntu "Google-free"? I've never used it, thinking it reports everything I do in it to Google. It also somehow wants me to be logged in a profile, pretty much sniffing around my ass.

using brave now switched 3 days ago from firefox because they just partnered with soros on something or other

it's good the addblocking is helpful and pages do load a little faster

it opens kinda slow when launching though just enough to notice it taking longer than firefox

look at the source. The brave developers know jack shit about low level programming. They only mess up chrome and slap nodejs next to it. Its human centipede tier shit.
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/blob/master/README.md

Its NOT google free. But there is a set of patches called ungoogled chromiun which you apply to the original source to make it more privacy friendly
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Vivaldi seems to have trouble, e.g. this is what the catalog looks like in Vivaldi.

I have looked at the code earlier when to project went public and saw only a bunch of js files being heavily edited at the time.

Somehow none of these projects seem to meet all the requirements we are looking for. Thanks for the second URL, I'll check that out.

It does, open a new tab to watch webm's.

I want a browser that has site-exception features so I dont need to re-enter my filters and settings on Sup Forums everytime I delete my cookies

vivaldi is also a chrome reskin.

It also looks absolutely disgusting

Firefox 57 = best browser

Just use Sup Forums-x with the browser of your choice

Internet Explorer

>posting anywhere but pol

I have Waterfox with:

>canvas defender
>cookieshield
Accept cookies off in browser and only allow the ones you need temporarily.
>decentraleyes
>no script
Only allow what you need for the page to work
>rikaisama
>smart HTTPS
>ublock origin
>umatrix
>zenmate (possible botnet but haven't seen proof)

>using anything mozilla based

You know they are now starting programms to censor peoples opinions disguised as a "anti fake news programm"

>I am dumping all my Jewgle properties after recent events
better stop posting on Sup Forums then

I agree, it's just hard to use.

I started using Brave yesterday, it seems good.

One problem though, I keep accidently moving my tabs into a new window when I just want to switch tabs. Anyone know how to fix this?

If you by accident hold in the mouse button a bit too long when switching tabs and you by accident move your mouse just a bit outside the normal "tab place" then the tab becomes an entirely new window.

Hope you got what my demented mind is trying to explain

pale moon

I just abandoned Chrome, and am now using Pale Moon with a Chrome skin. I'm very happy, and recommend it.

bump

>having 50 tabs open
jesus christ you are cancer

Any downside to this? So far I only heard good things, but no browser is perfect is it?

It's built on a version of firefox from years ago so add-on compatibility is bad. Some old versions will work, though.

>not using opera in 2017

What, I have a lot of projects I work on and I don't want to keep opening and closing the windows I have set up.

Anybody for or against SeaMonkey?

Vivaldi is really good

Mozilla is an SJW company, probably more than Google

>> CuckCuckGo
> projecting this hard

blackbirdhome.com/

Literally a browser designed for Sup Forums's pleasure.

Opera is owned by China. Find a new browser.

I've been using brave, seems good to me

>I am dumping all my Jewgle properties after recent events, so that means Chrome and Gmail.

You may as well dump your internet connection because using the internet without using a product that puts money in Google's pocket is literally impossible right now.

Might aswell use the steam ingame web browser for internet purposes

it's oldschool mozilla, UI is conservative(haven't changed much from late 90s) which is a good thing
it uses gecko engine to render web - good thing about it is, that most plugins for firefox just work, bad thing is that many exploits against firefox work as well....

I really like Waterfox, and GnuIcecat (formerly GnuIceweasle) is nice too

>bad thing is that many exploits against firefox work as well

That feels like a reason to drop it

If I use IceCat can I use stuff like Dashlane extension, SHTTP Everywhere and Privacy Badger? I'll also switch over to DuckDuckGo. Got FTP set up instead of Google Drive and email with my domain. Albeit I got tons of stuff locked in with my since long already existing gmail and hotmail. If not really something I care about I just use temp email services anyway like mailinator. Any way to browse Jewtube for hooktube links without supporting Jewtube? Fuck I'm bluepilled on this shit.

Yandex is a good browser

>browse on youtube without google account
>copy links to videos by right clicking on thumbnails instead of clicking on them
>paste link on browser, change url to hooktube.

Waterfox with uBlock + HTTPS Everywhere + Self-Destructing cookies.

More accurately, Icecat

Hm. But I also use Jewtube as a source of study for my field of VFX. Although Vimeo is large in that sense some only post to Jewtube which also makes an account with subscription really nice. I like to support people like that but not really the conglomerate Google.

Waterfox.
Btw. it doesn't matter if Mozilla are SJWs. What matters is Firefox is free and open source software and you have the power to give 0$ to Mozilla.

Will it also spread to icecat tho?

Hey I'm also in VFX. How do you plan on supporting people through youtube? If you want to get around ads you won't be able to give em renvenue. Maybe use that browser extensions that watches ads in the background. Don't remember what it was called, but I know that google banned it on chrome, because it fucked up the data gathering

How the fuck do I install Icecat on windows? I can't into FTP and even finding a normal download I can't find Icecat.exe anywhere.
REEEEEE

>projects
You don't have to justify your unemployment to strangers on the internet. We don't care

>pro tip: you don't

But a bunch of people online talk about using it with windows. I just want some FREE as in FREEDOM software on my botnet...

Icecat is built on firefox so yes. I wish I could send you that one picture thats been floating around on Sup Forums. It shows all the current browser tiers and which ones have been cucked and affected by the recent mozilla SJW programm

Also I know some people on Sup Forums are giving the new Nightly logo shit but I really really like it

lol turns out
we already have /ourbrowser/
Sup Forums has been developing their own little thing since a while back

I'm pretty sure that is also chromium based. I might be wrong though.

if you dont need/want to run memeplugins use early ff forks like palemoon
for memeplugins use cleansed ff

Fucking hell. I'm just gonna use templeOS and satellite based internet with some pakistani self made browser that only has like 5 working copies worldwide. Send all of the inqueries through hidemyass vpn, nord vpn, ice vpn, a dozen pulic proxys and when I am finally able to load the starting page of Sup Forums I'll be 55 years old and my grandkids will be playing in the garden harrassing tripfags

I just switched to Brave, it needs some more polish but I'm liking it.

Also using DuckDuckGo as search engine.

Does it randomly freeze every now and again for you?

I'm liking it, but this may get a little annoying

I bet Google is popping champagne corks since this retarded protest has taken the heat of them

That's the only reason i can't switch.

Everytime i put my mouse cursor on bookmarks or the url bar. It freeze like hell.

That and the fact i can't add extension which is annoying