Fuck you Sup Forums. Your responsible for this

Fuck you Sup Forums. Your responsible for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/q1aqs
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're

Can't argue against what I said so you have to criticize my grammar. Typical Sup Forums virgin.

maybe if they weren't blocking the streets like faggots they'd be fine

+20 years of blaming everything on white people how did you tough it was gonna go ?
this is just the start faggot

Stay out of the road next time :^)

Youre next faggot

>Gas! Gas! Gas! I'm gonna step on the gas.

no its on the left

Check the catalog before posting a new thread!

Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

I know!!!
Isn't it Amazing!!
:^)

This was BLM not the alt right.

disinfoshills have invaded do not let them control the narrative.

the facts
>alt right showed up early and was peaceful
>the police let antifa start confrontations with the alt right
>fights broke out soros spencer arrested
>state of emergency declared
>unite the right permit was canceled
>alt right breaks up into small groups and eventually dissapates
>people get hit by car
>BLM shows up en force all of a sudden as if waiting for a signal

Do not fall for (((their))) tricks.

This is actually a good thing! This terrorist attack has mortally wounded your movement. Good Night Alt Right. :)

You fags actually have a name and a face yet, or are you just signaling?

Good.

Maybe don't stand in front of the car you're throwing rocks at.

Photo of the Attacker, Known online as Sam Hyde

It's deserved as your side repeatedly poked the bear by assaulting people and firing them from jobs.

You made this monster, not us.

Actually, anti-white racists are. Every anti-white deserves to die.

Actually, it gives us a purpose to fight harder. This will only become worse for you.

Did some whiny bitches get run over? Oh no, how will society continue without them :^(

I guess mommy and daddy never taught them not to play in the road. Let's be honest, they had no mommy and daddy around.

Nice. This is what happens when you keep pushing. So keep pushing, you fucking subhuman lefties. Pretty soon we'll have you all in the streets on your knees with guns to the back of your heads. We'll make the original nazis look like choir boys. Just know that this was all your fault. Keep pushing. :^)

no, soros is

alt-right is muslim tier now

BOOHOO SOMEONE DIEEEEEED ;(((((
kill the nazi btw :)))

>virgin shaming
Time for you to fuck off, you rat.

Thank you. It was hard work.

All thanks to leftists. You provoked them, and they will do better than Muslims.

this.
anyone who can't perfectly recite the pledge of allegiance will have to answer to God for their sins. anyone who can't sing the anthem will have their tongue cut out and their fingers chopped off

Pushing what? You're not discriminated against, you fucking pussy. Get your shit together and make something of yourself instead of blaming others. Pathetic.

the only thing stopping whit from whipping your shit out is that they actually have something to lose
do you realise what it implies to see a white probably middle class guy able to afford a challenger ready to lose it all by crashing his car into a crow of subhuman ?

Awwww, is the little beta virgin offended? Sad that his hate group has now lost all legitimacy?

it was our privilege.

>commie pretending it has its life together
oh that's rich.

When you see a ram charging you better DODGE!

streamable.com/q1aqs

Fuck you, this system caused this.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." - John F Kennedy

>when white people get angry

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

You didn't say anything, lol.

Nah, they're not truckers.

Fuck you antifa snowflake. Then you are responsible for this:

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching

A West Goshen, Pennsylvania man shot his GOP neighbor twice in the head and killed him late Monday night.

Clayton Carter, an unhinged anti-Trump fanatic, shot his neighbor twice in the head on his neighbor’s property.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/

It means white males are really fucking mentally ill about having to live in a society where everyone is equal.

yup, look how mortally injured Wahhabi Islam is. Oh, wait.

haha dont care nerd virgin

BLACK LIVES SPLATTER

They can't argue that they made this terrorist attack possible. Are you retarded? Oh wait you use Sup Forums why am I even asking.

>Typical Sup Forums virgin.
said the anarchist

>Sup Forums

>Why do people act violent to me when I act violent to them? I mean, shouldn't they be happy after I fired them from their jobs, destroyed their property, and assaulted them with bricks on universities?

Completely devoid of common sense. You deserve it and I hope they do worse for all the damage you've done. Fuck you.

>we coming for you white bois, get ready to get your ass kicked
>goes to peaceful rally in Virginia
>starts riot
>gets ass kicked
>are you happy pol?

PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL

>137115201
Sorry, "Sup Forums" Virgin to be more precise.

checked, ignore those who can't spell!!

doing god's work

You're welcome, happy to do it.

Priceless that you're calling people virgins while your side wants funding to castrate themselves. You're genetic dead ends who can't take the shit they dish out at people.

Some groups need to be violently resisted. The hateful Alt Right is one of those groups. They have shown their true colour's today.

Next time a black person kills someone, including another black person, you're personally responsible.

Next time any non-white person anywhere on the planet does anything destructive or violent, you are personally responsible.

Now considering how rare it is for white people to attack/kill others in comparison to POC, how ashamed are you?

Oh but it wasn't real diversity...

Y'all drew first blood remember?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

Some groups need to be violently resisted. The hateful Anti-Fa is one of those groups. They have shown their true colour's today.

>cringe

Scalise a bitch tho

You people enabled this. I don't have control or influence on what some Muslim on the others side of the world does, but you people encourage violence. I bet the driver is a Sup Forums user.

And they will become worse to your side because you gave them little reason to care about you. Hitler rose the same way as well, he and his country got fucked over repeatedly and he finally burst.

Keep poking the bear.

>>Scalise a bitch tho
^

>implying that is the kind of movement that relies on public opinion
It is never going to gain power, and even if it does, it's not going to be through regular means. In other words, this means nothing, and you're an idiot.

basically this

>normal every day people (including children) are run over and killed by migrants on about 20 different occasions
>who cares
>commie protestors (the people shilling for mass migration) run over, maybe a couple might die in the hospital
>OMG WAAAAAHHHH, the Nazis must die!

So what?

I did this?

Cool.

What happened exactly?

>anti-racist protesters get hit by car
>Sup Forums
>"whaa it had to be a brother, white people can do stupid shit"

top zozzle fuckbois btfo

It was a black guy. Sage.

Commies learn how to feel.
Grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure are not about feelings.
LEARN HOW TO FUCKING FEEL.

This.
retards gather on roads that have 30 MPH speed limits and then the STRANGEST THING FUCKING HAPPENS

you want to know why none of the white supremacist protestors got hit? They weren't standing in the middle of the fucking road.

maybe but right wingers have earned a freebie or two after all the violence from liberals this year.
If the driver was a right winger it won't bother me at all. Still comfy.

I'm not responsible for the actions of someone else. Get fucked and stop your pathetic groupthink.

OP is a faggot

A racist Right Wing Nazi drove into a crowd of peaceful protesters.

Quads rolled in and checked a bunch of Commies.

Kek. For real though. That song, the whole punch Nazis movement, swole left, antifa agitation, etc... They came to shut down an alt right protest with violence because the left doesn't tolerate dissenting political opinions. Now they're crying and throwing a fit because their violence was met with violence.

This morning I read a Washington Post article about Charlottesville and they described the protesters as "floundering" after counter protesters attacked them with mace. The tone of the article being "haha pussies". Now who's floundering?

Violence leads to violence you Marxist dupes. Cry foul all you want. Won't change anything.

Proof?

Finally, we member of the alt-right will get the same kind of respect Islamic extremists get.

Shut up you degenerate, you dish this out to people all the time but only now you cry about how it's bad, your movement defeats itself, it will lead to nowhere, you will inherit and give nothing to the future and wait whoa you're saying we're the hate group? Do you fucking listen to yourselves you hypocritical fucks?

leftists got to taste their own medicine, they didn't like it.

"""peaceful"""
The only reason I love reading things by you animals is because it'll be all the sweeter when you get your asses handed to you.
Peacefully go fuck yourself.

My movement only harms the people that are threats to democracy.

I'm going out later to scrape your shitty posters off the walls in my town, good night sleep tight.

Nope.

This is just the beginning. Push around whites long enough and it goes badly.

He corrected your spelling, not grammar.

If you come to my state I'm legally allowed to crush you if you block me

Guys watch out, the lefties are gonna bash the fash

Oppressed by a system of grammar supremacy?

Self harm yourself then.
I'll get you a razorblade if you can't afford it.

#NotAllKekistans,
#KekOfPeace,
#KekistaniansWelcome

no one is saying that. People are questioning the narrative that it was purposeful.

The video clearly shows it as a rear-end collision. The guy didn't stop in time because they decided to stand in a road with a 30 MPH speed limit.

Ten bucks the dumbass was texting on his phone, ran into the white car and went "OH SHIT I GOTTA LEAVE" and then ran over some people who were trying to pull him out of his car.

I see some Trash Can not vandalized yet

threat to """"democracy"""" shut the fuck up you goddamn hypocrite, I just love how it's only "democracy" when things are going your way, and fascism when it goes against you.

I hope you're the next to get hit.