>turns out it was a white guy
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOY

Alt-right people are literally nigger tier

Nothing wrong with running over commies illegally protesting

BASED WHITE MAN

civil war's coming Tyrone get ready

>white
how can you tell?

Adorable posters. I'm guessing 14, maybe 15?

>be antifag
>hate cops
>wish death on cops
>car plows into you
>cry and beg for police help

Why are leftists so retarded?

23 here, 4chin is a 18+ board

get out shill

It's hilarious. First Sup Forums says it was a black driver, then Sup Forums says the longer it takes to reveal the name, the more likely it is a black person, then Sup Forums says they're lying, then Sup Forums says that antifa hit his car first when clearly they only started hitting his car when he made it clear that he was going to ram into the crowd, then Sup Forums says antifa deserve it.

Strawmanning at its finest.

KILL ALL NAZIS

Unlike Dylan Roof, this guy deserves the hero title. Every anti-white deserves to suffer and die.

>Sup Forums is a one person
stop projecting

It's not like they were BLM protesters blocking traffic on the freeway or at a traffic light. What a fucking dumb ass.

>whose streets
>our streets
>commie slaying car of peace

>two blurry ass photos
>eh its a white dude
>well wait lets see, don't just to conclusion
>fucking racist nazi you wish it was a black guy

ALMOST LIKE IT WAS DIFFERENT PEOPLE TALKING

Its called sarcasm, were mocking the response of the average nigger
I support what he did but if he goes to jail then so be it, likely he wont on account of him being white

CIA LARPer drivers

HE COULD BE A LEAF!!! WHERE IS MY BLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How am I projecting?

I'm tired of this "Sup Forums isn't one person" non-argument.

Sup Forums is a team. I'm using "Sup Forums" in a plural way. Just like how people say "democrats believe this" or "republicans believe that".

Shut the hell up about that bullshit.

Your post is strawman

see Next.

This was BLM not the alt right.

disinfoshills have invaded do not let them control the narrative.

the facts
>alt right showed up early and was peaceful
>the police let antifa start confrontations with the alt right
>fights broke out soros spencer arrested
>state of emergency declared
>unite the right permit was canceled
>alt right breaks up into small groups and eventually dissapates
>people get hit by car
>BLM shows up en force all of a sudden as if waiting for a signal

Do not fall for (((their))) tricks.

Good night alt right :^)

White is a spectrum, shitlord.

>Sup Forums is a team
Autismo detected

They even shop'd a darker skin version of OP pic in another thread and everyone took the bait lol.

>Not all muslims tier cop out
fuck off faggot

23? Sound more like 12

on that spectrum it counts mexicans, asians, and other mix breeds as white. hell, some of them have nigger features and dark skin. are you sure this isnt just a list of random felons?

Good. He deserves a medal for killing commie faggot scum

>sub 90 IQ comunists can't into sarcasm
color me surprised

>If we kill them they win

clearly a false flag

>H-HE DIN DU NUFFIN, R-RELIGION OF PEACE RIGHT GUISE??
>I-IT WAS A WHITE MALE THEREFORE ALL WHITE MEN SHOULD BE CASTRATED!!1

Here is the real culprit, in this image. I'm tired of this white-guy meme the (((media))) seems to want to push around.

That also looks like hood clothing so it could be anyone...Non black that as I guess.
Who got it right about the dude ending up white??

Again, anyone in this thread who is acting slightly confused needs to lurk moar or gtfo.

This is a fucking false flag attack. Guy looks like a scumbag, not someone associated with the people of the so-called "alt right"

He most likely was a chomo or something, and the Globalists had him do this as part of a larger operation.
Stop Trump is a fucking paid movement, it was on Craigslist last year in Denver.
Connect the dots, Antifa are controlled opposition that destroy and attack exactly what they are told. They need to be doxed, not sympathized with.

Is that the true suspect?

Media still hasn't released the guys name. What you just witnessed was a reverse Ann Coulter rule. Sup Forums had all the tools for a doxx including license plate and it took us waiting until these photos dropped to confirm.

The new rule is this: the longer it takes Sup Forums to report the results of a doxx, the more likely it is it doesn't look good for us. Likewise for the media when it comes to reporting on the suspect.

Media returns results relatively fast when it's a white guy. Sup Forums returns results nearly instantaneously when it's a colored person.

>not getting the joke

They're not releasing the name because he's not part of the rally.

Saw this the first time you posted. The car was in the middle of the city with brick, not near grass and trees in bumfuck egypt.

you don't seem to grasp the essential difference, faggot

And before I forget, race is just a social construct dude, what are you a racist or something?