ONE DEAD COMMUNIST FROM CAR ATTACK

thedailybeast.com/a-car-mowed-down-anti-racist-protesters-in-charlottesville-va

POST YFW WHEN A COMMIE DIES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zWEcO
scholar.harvard.edu/files/shleifer/files/normal_countries_draft_sept_12_annotated.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alternatively archive.is/zWEcO

god I hope the death toll rises.

none of this would have happened if the faggot cops didn't shut down our rally. Hope it was worth it Marxist leftypol faggots. The fire rise and the first death has been claimed.

WE WON Sup Forums

PRESS S TO SPIT ON THIS FAGGOT MARXISTS GRAVE

S

S

S

SSSSSS
rot in shit with that fat kike marx in hell. police should have let us have our rally. none of this would have happened

S

That's the ridiculous part. If the police had just let it happened today would have been uneventful. Instead they shoved a peaceful rally into a group of violent leftists and then set off violence.

And fucking Trump goes out there saying we need to find solutions while thanking the cause of the problem.

S

Will this be the modern day equivalent of the Boston Massacre?

S

S

S

S

After the authorities showed that they had no respect for the rule of law, I find it hard to condemn him for reciprocating that disrespect

That shit would have been incredibly enraging, it's no surprise someone flew off the handle

Well the rally wasn't totally in vain then.

S

Blood for blood.

he's going to prison for life and will probably get raped. did you really win Sup Forums?

>tfw wiping commie blood off the front of the car.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

And he was killed by one of his own a fucking nigger cumskin this shows you how much they value life

S

S

S

S :)

Literally ISIS tier. Right wingers are now confirmed to be cancer of humanity alongside with radical islam.

You faggots claim to be christians and yet you gloat when a human being dies a violent death.

Fucking hypocrites.

Commies aren't people though.

Would Jesus use the same argument?

Muslim detected

S

idk don't believe in fairy tells.

S

us 1, them 0

1. Hypocrisy works
2. Not everyone on Sup Forums is a Christian

>Protesting against a white supremacist group makes you a communist.

Really makes you think

What would Jesus say to a murderer or a thief? There's your answer.

>nazi reading comprehensive at its best

>at a protest
>opposition is present
>somebody from your side gets fucking killed
>mfw they don't go ape shit and start attacking everyone on the opposing side
what a bunch of fucking pussy farts lmfao what is it going to take to make this thing pop off

Whites are the new muslims

have no reaction face but i'm very very happy today

S

When they're literally flying commie flags in protest they make it kind of easy to spot them. What the fuck do you think all those red banners were, dumbass?

>2. Not everyone on Sup Forums is a Christian

I know that. Yet, everyone is gloating and nobody condemns this kind of violence. If Sup Forums is a christian board as many on here claim, where are all the christians now?

Jesus hung out with people like that. He didn't condemn them and was trying to help them out.

>human
>commie
choose one

This nigga gets it.

S

S
>S
S
>S
S
>S

When's the last time muslims condemned an actual terrorist attack? Yeah, they're about 10,000 overdue so I'll let the Christians slide on this one.

>You faggots claim to be christians
No we don't. Most people here are cultural Christians at best. Jesus was weak.

The whole point of these protests is to fish for this kind of fatal event. Come on people.

The real problem here was that it wasn't a real massacre.

Who gives a fuck about what muslims do?They are savage animals. We answer to Jesus and follow his teachings, muslims have nothing to do with it.

Basically, LARPers?

S

White Sharia

communists must die

Also how do you know the guy driving even self-identified as a Christian? What do Christians have to condemn if he wasn't one of them? Makes no fucking sense. I for one think it's time to give the white-christian-guilt apologist bullshit a break. That's probably the shit that's got them riled up to begin with.

No Ackhmed, white people can split atoms to fry you like a kebab.

You missed my point. It doesn't matter who that guy is. What I'm trying to say is that if YOU are a christian then it is not okay to gloat and be happy about a violent death of a human being. Christ would not approve of this.

S

I'm loving this.

>"muh dick whe da huwhite wymn @?"

S (vehicles on captcha, lol)

>Christ would not approve of this.

His Dad would. Sucks for you tho.

I'm gloating as an American who's happy to see the people trying to usurp our entire democracy get their karmic comeupance. Afterall, if God wasn't ok with it then he would've stopped it right?

see here

I'm only sad that the nigger apparently didn't die yet.

But the day isn't over and the big strike for the White man will be after darkness falls.

SS

S

>You faggots claim to be christians
lmao

>Yes, goyim, turn the other cheek for the leftists to smack, too! Let them take over your countries so that you win the kingdom of heaven!

as a snake my S would be the best S.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hello there churka.

After we liberate America from communist scum, we will come to Russia and liberate it from all the sandniggers plaguing it . Your Ramzan nigger won't stop the right wing death squads and will be hanging on the rope right next to you.

Fuck off retards.

>Hello there churka.

All nazis that retarded? How the fuck can I be churka if calling islam a cancer?

>After we liberate America from communist scum
Good luck, white trash.

S

S
ZA DOM

>You faggots claim to be Christians and yet you gloat when a Saracen dies a violent death
Fucking Crusaders

s

>Larping as a (((white))) russian
>Sees gadsden flag
>Are nazis all that retarded
>Implying nazi and libertarians are the same

Just proves that commie gulags have purged all the smart russians and the only ones left are either dumbass niggers or obedient sheep.

Hitler was your savior, but you refused medicine. Now you have GDP lower than fucking Italy and have Africa-tier corruption. Congratulations!

vetfag here

Is it time?

have no fucking idea what your flag means

> Now you have GDP lower than fucking Italy and have Africa-tier corruption.

>capitalist russia
>blaming commies

Perfect logic.

Also, according to nazis, Russians arent even white anyway.

thats good but not as good as using helicopters

Your nation is such a backwards shithole because it was under commie rule for so longm You left an entire nation tattered and backwards.

Glad Finns btfo'd you dumb subhuman scum and kept the country capitalist. As a result it's first world. Yours isn't.

SS

Educate yourself, nigger. Before commies, Russia was a semifeudal shithole and commies turned it into a superpower in about 25 years.

All signs of civilization modern Russia has are just remnants of soviet era.

No you educate yourself dumbfuck.

Capitalist russia is at a better point than ag any time during the ussr: scholar.harvard.edu/files/shleifer/files/normal_countries_draft_sept_12_annotated.pdf

Your ideology is an eternal failure, doomed to collapse or the countries going back to capitalism (like china) in the end.

>Hypocrisy works

but it's only okay to be hypocritical when you do it, right?