Can women EVER be trusted?

Can women EVER be trusted?

Women evolved to secrete pheromones that interfere with male logic and reasoning cranial circuitry, making it hard for us to recognize deceit and 'feminine fabrications', a term coined by Sigmund Freud. This effect is further compounded by make-up and skin-tight clothing.

I've read the academic material supporting this theory and have a PhD in Men's Studies.

Other urls found in this thread:

constantsupervision.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/the-chemistry-of-copulins-vaginal-fluid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, when they are inside a hijab.

you can trust that they are snakes and will screw your life over without remorse.

I would trust my dick into her if you know what I mean

I'm a woman and you've thought I was reasonable before now in the 7 years I've been here

>I would trust my dick into her
What did he mean by this?

>Women evolved to secrete pheromones that interfere with male logic and reasoning cranial circuitry, making it hard for us to recognize deceit and 'feminine fabrications', a term coined by Sigmund Freud. This effect is further compounded by make-up and skin-tight clothing.
Everybody knows that, being able to formulate and express it in words makes you a dirty sexist. You should leave gentle, tolerant UK and go to some bigoted place like Poland or Hungary. Our tech-overlord google would be disappointed with your insistence at spouting sexist science like that.

>Can women EVER be trusted?
To some extent.
But you can't take it for granted. They are fickle. MUCH more so than men. You have some leeway, but if she's dissatisfied with you on average on the course of a month or more, then you can't trust her anymore. She'll loathe you for even existing.

I fucked her

slag sauce? asking for my wife's son

>>Can women EVER be trusted?
>To some extent.
Same as you can trust a dog; to behave as nature dictates. Can you trust a women to be aware of her nature and honest about it? Fuck no; but any human has to show evidence of possessing such a seemingly rare trait, and then show that it's not a hollow facade.

No, women are vile. Marry a man instead.

If you've been here 7 years you know the drill

No, not really. In knowing they can't be trusted though, it makes them a lot easier to manage.

"Woman"

Sure.

maybe males evolved to ignore logic and go for the pussy whenever they can because thats what creates offspring

I fucking despise them

She was never yours. It was just your turn.

That sounds pretty gay

No, even the most faithful woman who you love dearly will always have that little thing in her brain that says "give him a shit test"

look up female copulins:

constantsupervision.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/the-chemistry-of-copulins-vaginal-fluid/