Consider all the gaslighting, psy ops, someone being killed, and all the Nazi larpers with swastika flags. seriously...

Consider all the gaslighting, psy ops, someone being killed, and all the Nazi larpers with swastika flags. seriously, was this an elaborate false flag to crush white interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.

your daughters will now be BLACKED.
your sons will be trannies.
and you won't be able to stand up for yourselves anymore.
This is what your retarded LARPING got you.
Sup Forums caused the end of the white race.

the nazi saluters were provocateurs imo, the car driver may have panicked or something we don't know yet

>

>false flag

Christ muzzies and niggers like you have so much in comming. Instead of facing unfortunate aspects of your ideology you hide behind conspiracy theories.

of course it was. There were a few threads yesterday which talked about such and were JIFD'd into oblivion. Sad that people couldn't see it as such. It would've been better for the guys there to literally sit down and all be arrested than do what they did at least they'd have a modicum of apparent humanity. Plus it would draw uncomfortable parallels. Instead we get this shit show including predicted false flag.

while that may be true, the damage has already been done

people conspire
Maybe deep state shouldn't stage false flags then people wouldn't think everything is a false flag

There is no stopping "white interests" at this point, the fire has started today was just the begining

Nothing can stop the movement. Stop being a worry wart. We are in a glorious era. Enjoy the bloodshed of our enemies.

>(((white))) interests

>Whites don't fight back
YOU'RE ALL COWARDS, WAKE UP WHITE MAN
>Whites fight back
OH MY GOD YOU'VE RUINED IT ALL, IF YOU RUN OVER YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

Mayor knew.

Police/NG were sent in to disrupt the rally & allow Leftists to get a advantage.

A Black Tinted Window Car crashes into the Leftist crowd & professionally reverses out of there. Expect a patsy to take the fall & the operative that did the hit/jab to be free.

Now look how it's all being spinned to demonize Whites, Trump supporters & Conservatives/Nationalists.

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Soros couldn't be more pleased.

>fighting in 21st century society
Just because you call it a duel doesn't mean you're not going to jail for murder.
>run people over with cars
Why do we call Arabs the shitskins again?

>spencer event with "counter-protesters"

I don't know, the answer is so vague, I can't possibly understand this.

Your movement is over idiot.

Anything that is repeated shown on all news channels, Youtube, Periscope, Facebook, Twitter, and every other outlet is a PSYOP, just like OP asked. Believe nothing you haven't seen in person, and even then, question what you are seeing and why.

Came here to post this

seen this pasta in three threads now. Theres no one left to slide to anyone, why are you still sliding

never forget CIA LARPer cancer set all this in motion

We're preheating the motherfucking ovens now for literally

It is obvious to me that this is clearly a false flag attack (onsidering the huge amount of protesters at the utr rally). What also comfirms is the amount of threada right now on pol. Over 20 threads just with that particular topic. Can someone tell me what else happened? What do they want to slide so desperately?

>professionally reverses
LOL

I'm convinced that Richard Spencer is either a total retard or controlled opposition at this point.
Everything the guy does ends up having the worst optics imaginable. Everything.

>was this an elaborate false flag to crush white interests?
It sure as fuck looked like it.

>elaborate

mfw when shills are so prevalent they are just sliding themselves