TFW the nazis punch back :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was its injury Sup Forums?

Good job setting any type of movement you had back, you stupid fucking leaf. This just gives the SJWs more ammo. Day of the Rake not soon enough.

Running over defenseless people is *epic* I fucking hate morality! We shouldn't let such things hold us back. : )

wen the burger hits u

no matter what, they will call us violent, so why not be violent?

>leftie talking about morality
lmao

Because everyone knows that they're full of shit when they call right wingers violent. Why validate their baseless fear mongering?

You will never achieve anything without violence.

This.

Leftists abandoned morality so we must abandon it too.

>running over people with a car

Mudslim tier

>dat fat pad
More cushion for the pushin am i rite?

kys leafag.

No one gives a shit about the optics you pussy.

Only good Communist is, better dead than, etc..

>don't oppose them or they'll attack you like they've always done

Yes, it was very bad. We shouldn't use violence. Instead we .. we .. hm, can only ldar.

Here's an idea, we prevent them from calling us violent in the first place....... by making sure they never speak again.

We have the first reported kill, in my book that means now, anything goes.

imagine how tight his boi pusy is

Watch out guys, the lefties are gonna bash the fash!

>This just gives the SJWs more ammo
It doesn't. They have nothing at this point. Every word is a lie and they're as immoral as can be.

Not sure but 1 of them is dead.

Fuck off christcuck LARPer. Anarchists and communists like this have been saying shit like "lel punch a nazi xD" & "kill all nazisss!!!!!" For months now. They deserve this.

Besides, the individual who did this isnt really alt right anyways. Because the alt right is an ideology of peace.

>no matter what, they will call us violent, so why not be violent?
Sup Forumssmokers in a nutshell
>DUDE LETS BE VIOLENT NAZIS LMAO
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THE LE ((((MSM)))) CALLED US VIOLENT NAZIS DX

Is it ok if this turns me on? Does that make me a leftie or rightie?

This Charlottesville?
Fuck leftists.

>>DUDE LETS BE VIOLENT NAZIS LMAO
>>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THE LE ((((MSM)))) CALLED US VIOLENT NAZIS DX

except you've got it backwards my deliberately disingenuous friend :^)

it makes you a faggot sodomite who should be showered by a rain of stones

dat leg sure looks broken yikes

It makes you someone who should kill himself

that's a big girl

>Don't use violence goys!

Yeah, and if you try to hold a peaceful assembly the cops will shut it down.

Then let Antifa beat and mace you in the through the streets. Violence is the only answer.

this country is beyond saving. how the fuck did we let it get this far. what will it take for the pendulum to swing back

>Mentally ill alt-kike LARPer from America's hat thinks it's allowed to have an opinion

You go right after the Muslims on the Day of the Rake you fucking maplekike. ;^)

Literally ISIS tier. Right wingers are now confirmed to be cancer of humanity alongside with radical islam.

It makes you a faggot pedophile who condones this.

Politics, revolution and civil war is a violent affair you fag. The Spanish civil war killed 600000 people. I dont care about a bunch of commies who died

Shut up, whore.

Nothing, Good old Europe will Reform itself and crawl out of the corpse of dead America.

Deporting all the Multiculturalist Frontsoldiers ad IS-members.

That wasn't in America.

t. turbocuck
passive until it's too late

>so why not be violent?

Protip: violence is responded to with more violence

If you are a small niche movement with no popular support, it means you're going to jail or going to get killed

Good luck with that you fucking nazi faggot, I hope they gas you

Ypu are roght and all these fag neckbeard larpers are going to destroy this nation with a hot civil war.

Then they will all be FEMA'd and microchipped like dogs. How does no one see this obvious implication? Fuck guys, this hook isnt even baited.

GOODBYE LEFTIES
GOODBYE LEFTIES
GOODBYE LEFTIES

Typical german cuck we should exterminate them.

I would wear a condom if that makes it better.

I am pretty sure there will be a lot more tensions in the near future. Not full scale war. Everyone will blame Trump, but he is not gonna be impeached. The only way to unite the American states again is unironically get bombed by the Norks.

Wasn't even a nazi. Just a spooked driver because these faggots were chucking rocks and bats at his car

Caloric deficiency for prolonged period (more than 3 hours)

Butthurt 16yo nazischoolboy detected.

>only 1
Shame he wasn't driving a F350 or something.

You think you are safe sharing any opinion here?

>If you kill leftists, they win

The 'Deus Vult' flag is a nice touch though. Nothing more interesting than glorifying a literal battle cry and then demonizing those that actually do something about it.

just start killing each other

How do people get that fat?

Will her food rights be violated at the hospital?
She is a big girl and needs her food.

Yup that's me alright, you're probably wondering how I got there well...

4u

>violence is responded to with more violence
which is exactly what happened but sure, let them all beat us down and run us out of every place.

Defenseless people who would happily crush the skulls of people who they disagree with. Yeah. No sympathy sorry.

U U
U U
U U
U U
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
U
U
U
U
U
U

Just like hailgate, the dude who knifed 2 commies in Oregon, and just like how the left was set back by actually fucking shooting conservatives.

Didn't kill enough people =/

Though apparently it may not have been intentional.

Go the fuck back

>1111

Bush started the patriot act
Brazil, you really can't speak after your shit show congress couldn't do what 90% of your population wants

A leftie since the word left means sin and you are sinning when you want to fuck a kid.

Normal fascist, since homosexuality stems form fascist ideology.

this. lefties are fucking subhumans who don't give a shit about "morality" until it suits them to play some false moral high ground.

If anything, it is moral to eradicate these people before they destroy society further.

They got PART AND PARCELED!!!

"MUH LEBRONS YO"

Violence is necessary, do you really believe we could accomplish half of what we desire peacefully?

hahahahahahahahahahah

Found the Jew

carbs causing insulin to spike leading to blood sugar being converted to fat and locked away, constant high levels of insulin lead to insulin resistance . in effect, pre-diabetes

the cure? stop eating carbs and sugar, it's easy to only eat once per 24hrs when you just eat protein and fat, insulin levels(and response curve) start to return to normal

check out youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ

Its too late for you Hans. Your continent is dead. Germany is a black and brown nation now.

No one cares about your stupid Reddit argument, cuck.

>everyone who disagrees with me is jewish

sure, kid

He says as he is going to be gassed for being a nazi, as he screams he isn't one.

Why are "deus vult" catholics always the worst cowards on this board? How do you go from purging the holy land to licking black feet?

In many ways, Brazil is the future of serious countries if they let some (((certain tribes))) have their way with the government.
We've been there. We've seen NGOs as political fronts to advance muh diversity, BLM and forced reparations, "antifa"...
Out of concern and some empathy we advise other countries so you avoid a bad ending like the one we got.
Get ready for gun banning propaganda, american, it's one of the next steps in the ladder.

>#notallnazis

>Congress couldn't do what 90% of people want.

You mean like immigration restriction, ending Iraq war, punishing bankers for 2008..?

So you're saying this is the fault of the antifa who started attacking innocent people?

Then why do you do Shlomos work for him?

1 dead 19 injured

>if you don't want to run down protestors then you're a leftie

woah.......... makes you think...........

How do sneakers come off so easily

You let the cops lock them up. Then set up authoritarian laws to oppose lefties. Resorting to violence means the cops lock you up instead, as they already want to do because muh racist xd. Take a note from Hitler's book, his Beer hall putsch failed but patience in politics succeeded (along with the Reichstag fire and framing Commies but who cares faggots had it coming). Not that I'd expect any of you to understand that history. You just larp as fascists while not having the nuts to be any.

Everyone on this board is literally underaged I don't know why I'm surprised. Anyone with a brain should be trying to figure this out as a false flag or some retarded antifa that heard there was protestors and assumed the crowd was right wing nazis.

Kill yourselves. All of you. This isn't a meme, just end your sad lives already. Any "white utopia" you want is impossible because you morons don't understand how reality works and nearly every white person will not want to associate with you.

I love the outrage from leftists over the violence after they have been physically attacking the right for a year now

you were a dictatorship and are going back to one, you treat your natives as terribly as America has. Kicking Dilma out was the end of your country being a democracy.

fuck off nigger

I'm not saying the US is great in anyway or our congress but Brazil out of any country in the world can't criticize us.

Said the nigger cheering a chimp out. God this board is fucking dead.

>She is a big girl
UUUU

>better place this shoe on her

god damn antifa is fat as shit