Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zAi0rxmxsh4?t=5086
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>National Tragedy when it happens to them

>Isolated incident otherwise

SALT MINER HERE

Welp he's won my love back.

Did trump already give a speech? When I try searching for it I just get his tweets.

Meh. They get triggered by everything Trump says.

>oy vey, Blumpf failed to condemn white supremacy!!!

t. (((Jeffrey Goldberg)))

youtu.be/zAi0rxmxsh4?t=5086

Yeah. Pretty indecisive and bi-partisan. But he IS right. Both sides know it, it's just neither cares unless he calls one of them out.

Yep.

Kek

this crossed the line for me and this was happening sooner or later. I disavow trump, Sup Forums, the alt-right, and any views that are expressed by members of the aforementioned. I supported trump ironically at first, and my head was filled with garbage, backwards ideologies. I am now returning to sanity, science, respect for women, love for all religions, POC, and LGBTQ. I know many of you were the same and got sucked in through memes and fake news. This has now gone too far, and I urge you all to disavow and return to the side of justice for all.

ty

My god, salt is going to devalue if the salt just keeps on coming.

Me too. I am so tired I'm going to bed. Trump needed to disavow this and now I just need to sleep. I think we all need a good rest, maybe Sup Forums can use its influence for good after a good sleep.

beautifully worded user. LGBTQPOCFOREVER

Five years ago I hadn't imagined you could piss off the tolerant left just by saying hatred and violence are bad things regardless of source.

CNN just started to give him shit over it now too

tfw checked the twitter of my former high school oneitis and she's freaking out about "nazis" but when BLM kills cops she's silent

It's not like Sup Forums is any different though.

Did they watch the same speech? He said we should come together as a country against hate. These liberals are insane.

Batch 2
Shit you're right I'm a /cruzmissile/ now

Kek, Yea i noticed that too. Have a bump

and expect for some salt mining Sup Forumsacks no one will care for their tweets. It is so glorious

I never saw people crying about a national tragedy here.

My dick will be in diamonds tomorrow when the world knows it was the fault of the leftists and it wasn't even a right-winger.

>jeffery Goldberg
>jewish convert
it kills me inside, but it looks like Sup Forums is always right

That's pretty much the key insight into how they think. Everything's about them.

PART

t. Shekelsdreidel Bergsteinyamulke

:P

mama mia pasta-ria

This.

>national tragedy?
literally what the fuck

Do they know he was doing something else?

>failed to condemn

I'm pretty sure he used the phrase "condemn in the strongest terms"

Why can these kikes just lie?

I don't get it. I can't think of anything "our side" has done that is so disingenuous as what these people do on a daily basis. There's so much ammo to use as legitimate argument.

Exactly. Salt supply has far outstripped demand since Trump was elected. Perhaps the time for iron has come.

This. I think we've all learned a lesson today, This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn , but in all serious I can't believe we let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

just no end really. last one i'm doing for now, enjoy lads

This pasta again?
Gas thyself.

>have a nice car
>leftist rats demolish it
>get revenge
Nothing wrong with that. Wish that happened in Hamburg.
Fucking commies.

>I disavow Sup Forums
>While posting on Sup Forums
Fuck off faggot

>National tragedy
>one person died
>in America
The absolute state of the left.

ho boi

Today was a good day

bump for more salty comments

DRUMPF
IS
A
TERRORIST

Why is this allowed?

Oh no this overweight "rapper" is only ashamed to be white today because of this...lol I don't think this dude has been laid in years.

100% our mess

Why is it so easy to spot the tumblr tards?

Something about how they talk but I can't put a name to it

The way he looks he should be shamed for many other things too.

They can't even clean up a fender bender.

I'm very tired too. It's a nice day to relax and take a nap. Get some sleep everyone there's nothing to see here. Getting pretty sleepy.

Who is "them"?

They speak for everyone? You know, everyone must unite and fight the injustice together or kys.

Keith Olbermann ignoring the fact that Trump denounced both Antifa and what happened in Charlottesville. Are these people idiots?

>wow this is not anywhere near as tolerant of others as my favorite speech of all time, the "I have a Dream speech"
>KILL WHITEY FUCK BLONALD DROMPHFHF KILL WHITES DRAG THEM OUT THEIR HOMES AND BURN THEM ALIVE IN CAR TIRES AND RAPE THEIR FAMILIES

antifa is so ironic XD

i expect nothing less