Why are white people so violent? Is it something in their genes?

Why are white people so violent? Is it something in their genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you push them far enough, whites can be ruthless cunts

>stupid sand nigger tries to tell white Americans how to run their country

Really, who carea

>73% of mass killings
>mass killings
>mass
>(((mass)))

>khaled
lol did he forget about the muslims

sauce?

God is finally exacting justice on them, not even close but still

Whitey snaps and shoots up schools when he can't get pussy.
Niggers kill each other on principle and crack.
Sandniggers kill for allah ackbar.
Everyone's got something.

And when they have superior weapons.

They no longer do which is why even Vietnam kicks your asses in a daily basis.

Physically speaking white people are unimpressive and that's why they get bullied by the based blacks.

>White people made up 70 to 80% of the population
>73% of mass killings committed by white

"HURR DERP WHITES ARE THE FACE OF TERROR!!!!111oneone"

Fuck you social justice cumstain. Go choke on some camel fuckers' dick.

>arabs technically count as white in the US census

>Why are white people so violent?

>hmm how can I define mass killing to make white people look bad?

Lol like that time we started the crusades and genocided the Americas?

We are niggers who figured out how to stay warm

Take into account that whites are in fact under represented in mass killings

Black people are seven more times likely to commit murder, and murders are far more common than mass killings.

Doesn't change the mass killing statistic.

surely the fact the 'alt-right' show their faces shows they don't wanna be causing violence

I guess people gloss over the fact that currently 63% of the population is white.

Not to mention Hispanic people classifies as whites.

"Mass Killings", or "Shootings" and the like aren't even real legal terms. They're terms created by the media to push the false idea that whites are as violent as blacks.

You think a gang shootout leaving 4 dead 15 wounded isn't a mass shooting? Those happen once every other day in the Black communities and they're not considered mass shootings because it's not "convenient" for them.

One of those guys is Korean and another is half Asian lol.

Hispanics also
Also a lot of Black mass shootings get counted as gang violence

>Started the crusades

Doesn't it make sense though in a country where most people are white that most criminal activity would be done by whites?

Mexico shut the fuck up before I punch you in the face you fucking poverty riddled piece of shit. Do realize how fucking retarted you are , do you even know what star wars is mexico, clearly you don't . You probably dont even own a fucking tv. i bet you travel hundreds of miles everyday to a libary just to post awfull shit on here.You're really pissing me off and before you make these stupid fucking comments maybe you should work instead of living in that piece of shit country of your you faggot. And before people start giving me flack for being from Brunei , I use to live in Denver so shut up. and fuck off don't even talk about star wars , go talk about dive grass you dirty smelly piece of shit. I hope you're country burns down and your food is complete shit . Fuck mexico , you don't even have clean water you fucking poor piece of shit . Go eat semen , fuck off you're nothing .

>mass killings committed by a a few dozen vs individual killings committed by thousands

Which group is more dangerous? The one where 5 people kill 10 each, or the group where 50 people kill 1 each?

Its pretty fucking irrelevant tbqh and misleading
Doesnt take into account
>per capita
>how much masskillings account for ALL killings in the united states
Its pretty much bullshit

>Picking such a specific year
Weird, now let's check since 2000 instead.

Colored people need to be exterminated.

>Leftists talk about statistics
Those who live in glass houses,etc.

Do you even know what the crusades were about? Holy shit lefties are fucking retarded.

>majority race in a country commits majority of crimes
Really spills my mom's spagetti.

We're warriors brah

Why do you think the global government wannabes need to put testosterone blockers in the water and try to mix us out of existence?

Why do they overreact instantly to a white non-riot but let niggers burn down neighborhoods?
We are the rock in the doorway

Caucasoids are:

1) More prone to depression
2) More prone to killing their family
3) More prone to mass shootings
4) More prone to school shootings
5) More prone to suicide
6) More prone to degeneracy
7) More prone to addiction

They are literally a mentally ill race. Around whites be in fright.

literally the only crime stat that has whites on the top

>happens to be the only crime stat we hear about in the media

PURE COINCIDENCE

Actually most mass shooters had jewish heritage.
columbine shooters, colorado movie shooter, sandy hook shooter, supreme gentleman shooter. Jews are over represented in the mass killer department.

>all mass killings are acts of terrorism

Terrorism =/= some crazy guy going crazy. You have to have a political motive. Sandy Hook didn't have a political motive. Dylan Roof actually had one so you could call his case terrorism.

violence get shit done

Historically speaking, whites have killed more people than any other race - the two world wars, russian and european communism, the genocide of the native populations of the Americas and Africa, the crusades, every war any European country or the America has ever fought, and so on.

God is a fucking nigger, with a putrid commie demon son. All (((heaven))) will burn, your "God" is the demiurge - you will fucking burn.

White people are messed up

I cant stop laughing

Whites shoot up schools once a week.

They include arabs and hispanics as white in those stats. faggot

So do hispanics.

its almost like ashke-nazis are fucked in the head

>Whites are mass murders
>Can't even scrap together an image of 6 whites

what did he mean by this?

Black people are mean

>no stats
Asians are have killed probably more than us
Matter of fact the biggest killer in history was asian
And asians fought in ww2 as well
There was the mongolians too

kek

That's only because blacks skip school so they can shoot eachother in da hood

You have 5 seconds to justify this leftist terrorism which happened like 2 days ago that nobody cared about and the media totally ignores

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching

A West Goshen, Pennsylvania man shot his GOP neighbor twice in the head and killed him late Monday night.

Clayton Carter, an unhinged anti-Trump fanatic, shot his neighbor twice in the head on his neighbor’s property.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/

See:

well memed non-native english speaker

he's half white nice try though future mass murderer

In this thread, the OP will completely make up bullshit statistics and then ask us why they are "true."

>mass killings committed by a a few dozen

>isolated incident!

>#NotAllWhites!

>Mass killings

I was under the impression this honor still went to blacks, due to gang shootings.

Is there a source for this data, or did he just pull this out of his ass?

Ottomon empire as well
Thats also forgetting that the native american ""genocide"" is vastly over estimated because most natives were killed accidentaly by disease
And the only time disease blankets were used were quite rare

The percentage should be much higher considering 1983 America was mostly white.

>excluding more "traditional" forms of crime like gang violence
Yes the mother jones stats actually says this

Doesn't the U.S. Census Bureau classify spics under white crime rates?

blacks every day

do brazilian police forces hire americans

i'm willing to relocate

>6) More prone to degeneracy

Tell me about it. They march in White Pride parades, then go home and jerk off to My Little Pony.

absolutely based, bless him.

yes, and you should fuck with us just a little more

Literally 99.9% of Americans killed by terrorists have been killed by Muslims.
I guess when you count the fact that 9/11 wasn't a mass shooting, then white men are really bad, Mohammed.

And this is why you don't allow others to your country. In fact, this is why you were better off staying at Europe and leaving Murica to become the shithole it was meant to be. Diversity was the biggest mistake.

If they didn't have the whole media industry propping themselves as the master race, they'd be viewed as the weak little bitches we all know they are.

This is such cringe. It reminds me of those people that were like "You done goofed now, Mohammed! The Brits are some of the toughest bastards in the world!"
Really? Is that why they masturbated in the bushes while kids were getting raped?
Same issue here. 80% of white people are normies or worse.

I'm quite positive this claim isn't even close to accurate unless you suspiciously modify the definition of "mass killing" to fit a narrative, but even if it was true, if we're including population data aggregated since 1983, haven't whites been pretty close to 70% of the population anyway?

Ive enjoyed my time in Identity Evropa

You're just as bad as they are when you do the same things they do.

Violence is in your blood. You can never wash that away

The Europeans allowed Native Americans to co-exist you fucking retard.

The problem was Native Americans were constantly breaking peace treaties and agreements, and stealing women and children from white communities.

They got was what coming to them.

Lmao I'm scared for your fate

Here's what I like about this white supremacist rally.

1. They're a pitiful minority struggling and losing against a much more progressive and tolerant city and people.

2. The mob has come to Charlotteville because the people of the town decided to remove a Robert E. Lee statue.

3. The Mayor strongly condemned them as "a cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance".
Even Republican Senator Orrin Hatch rebukes the imbeciles, "Their tiki torches may be fueled by citronella but their ideas are fueled by hate, & have no place in civil society. "

4. They were made to disperse by the police after clashing with counter-protestors.

5. The ACLU, among others, stepped in to defend their right to peaceably assemble and protest. I agree, they have this right.

But mostly, I just love it because they're losers and losing badly. Their numbers are small; they must target a tiny town to not get overwhelmed completely. They're chanting "you will not replace us" which is equal parts pathetic and petulant. They're not growing or gaining any supporters. The Lee statue will come down, and all the angsty Walmart Tiki Torches in the world won't stop that. Oh and I'll go ahead and predict right now they won't come close to the estimated 4-6 thousand protesters today.

white people don't eat hot wings on thanksgiving

fucking retarded nigs

Why is it always the dumbest lefties that come to our board?

the white race is thirsty for multicultural blood!

>against a much more progressive and tolerant city and people.
Already wrong. Those anti-protestors are not natives they were flown in

The crusades were waged by the Catholic church on the middle east from italy. To be perfectly honest, they had no business going into the middle east to crusade, and it was more of the church trying to seize Jerusalem than it was any whites advocating that they protect their European land.

that's right, white people are dangerous. don't fuck around.

>Irrelevant and misleading
You could argue the same for the murder statistics since those don't account for gangland murders and instead paint all homicides as equal, but you probably don't want to think about that...

Muslims took the holy lands and massacred the christians/kikes there before instating shariah law.
The pope just said how can you stand by as they sack jerusalem and kill our brothers, so called for a crusade in retaliation

They started it you fool

shut the fuck up. Niggers like you don't go to school.

mao was an idiot but he never intended for half those people to die. most of those death were from starvation (which to be fair he caused) but comparing him to hitler/stalin who were actively trying to kill people is a bit silly

Took the holy lands the Europeans were not using. The Muslims started nothing with the Europeans. Europeans started the crusades.

Also you literally say the Pope called for retaliation.
The Pope and the Europeans started it. There was no crusade when the Muslims first entered Jerusalem. That was a separate struggle.

>Seung-Hui Cho
>white

>The euros weren't using them, so it's cool to roll in and massacre christians/kikes living there
They started shit with the christians, the crusades had nothing to do with europe.
They were in retaliation for the murdering of christians.
Muslims would have done the same thing if christians had sacked mecca and you know it

Another one.

Another one.

Another one.

most people Stalin killed was civilians he staved

>they had no business going into the middle east to crusade

how much of a cuck can one be?

>Asians have killed more people than Europeans

They've killed a lot (because there are so many of them) but europeans have killed a hugely disproportionate number of people. Around 90% of the native population of the Americas was wiped out after Columbus landed (as in most wars before modern medicine, mostly by disease, some of it spread deliberately). If you use the higher estimate of the population, that's 60 million people - more than the Second Sino-Japanese War and the Taiping Rebellion combined.

>If 75 million people lived in in the Western Hemisphere in 1491 and the death toll from epidemic disease was 70, 80, or even 90 percent (as was sometimes the case), the sheer numbers (50–60 million) are overwhelming

Can't link to source because it thinks it's spam.

Really gets the almonds activated.