He's right you know

He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmQmSjy0280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be britcuck
>killing a strong Germany
>have grandkids raped years later

I will kill any britcuck that still thinks we did the right thing.

>ally cucks

>if you respond to Nazis with violence le 62% white face

Considering that it provokes them into killing you, then yes.

>If you respond to commies with violence then you're just as bad as them

>nazi
>bad

>killing your enemies as a viable plan

Dude's, they're winning. Hide and tell, instead.

Truly, the Greatest Goyneration. They don't make gentiles like they used to, am I right folks?

here here

Well if you're at the point where they're running you over you might want to reconsider it.

The deference is were on the inside now

This a hundred times. Anglo-Saxons wake up.

>implying that guy wouldn't be a deserter during ww2

Just kill all white people then you won't have any more nazis.

Problem SOLVED!

Except that the Greatest Generation literally were Nazis according to them

>strong Germany
They hated the Brits, why the fuck would you ever support them?

>De-democrats are the real racists

Captain america was a product of its time, now he realizes there's no point in being tolerant towards "moderate" nazis who yell blood and soil in free american lands

by that logic i should be allowed to punch vietnamese and germans because america fought them at one time or another

>Goys these days can't even stick to supporting overthrow of a handful of middle east governments. The best you'll get from them is a couple of wars then you're stuck trying to destabilize the remaining countries with black ops and indirect financing of foreign extremist groups. Who knew faggotizing goyim would make nation building more difficult?

>He's right you know

>be brit or amerimutt storm beaches of normady for "((freedom))" and the bankers see youre country get mass raped by pakis and get demografically replaced by niggers.

>they hated you goy!
Nice try Rabbi.

Adolf has a real nice profile

>Nazis fight back
>OMG STOP YOU FREAKING NAZIS THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!

That's not how it works, Abdul.

What kinda dips shit quote is that, had we never used violence against the Nazis that quote would of been in German and actually made sense.

>Germany hated Britain

the brainwash is still strong with this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmQmSjy0280

They bombed your country to ruin and you have somehow made a mistake by resisting them?

>strong german
lol cuck

>turkish education

They weren't being violent. It was a peaceful demonstration and they were attacked. Is it okay to kill communists when they peacefully protest?

Can we do the same with Muslims and Communists then?

Please forgive my countryman, we're all retarded.

I am not your countryman.

Hahaha what an idiot you are I'm almost embarassed for you.

Did you ever read a history book? Like ever? Not during primary school or secondary school in GCSE's or A Levels? (if you made it that far which I doubt considering your espoused intelligence levels).

"""attacked"""

if you retards honestly think driving through crowd is acceptable when you've been """threatened""" then don't complain the next time muslims do the same thing. your governments have done far worse to their countries, after all.

He is, the allies were just as bad and probably far worse than the Nazi's