Nu Sup Forums

If you don't agree with Duke here, you are nu/pol/ and should gtfo this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896430793844764675
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896431547355680771
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896431991821926401
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896432219094474752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896430793844764675

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896431547355680771

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896431991821926401

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/896432219094474752

tfw Sup Forums still hasn't gotten rid of the stormfags

The "stormfags" have been here a lot longer than you have.

Sure thing.

What is there to argue? He's objectively correct, you can even gooble the numbers.

Do you know why m00t nixed /new/, Mr Johnny-come-lately? Do you even know who m00t is?

Trump is a kike puppet and this is the worst timeline. It became the worst timeline when the German Empire lost WWI.

>(((David Duke)))
Yeah, fuck that controlled opposition faggot.

Do you know why we now have an archive? Do you even triforce?

Holy Fuck, David Duke for 2020, let's make it happen Sup Forums

Imagine a strong traditionalist West with no communism or fascism. We would probably be colonizing Alpha Centauri by now.

Because archives are useful, or alternatively the FBI if you are inclined towards paranoia.

Kill yourself nazi fag

Why did he use that Trump quote? I don't see Trump criticizing whites anywhere in that tweet.

Everyone is controlled opposition to you shit-lipped, low IQ, brainlet cunts. Fuck off you spastic mouthbreather.

Lots of leftist cucks using libertarian/ancap flags today, I see.

Because he doesn't want to kiss and make up with the lefty faggots like Trump is suggesting he do.

((((((((((DAVID))))))))))) Duke

CIA SPOOKS OUT

I'm surprised you degenerates can put your sex toys down long enough to post on a message board not devoted to buggery.

>politically incorrect board
>not having stormfags

Duke is legit both in practice and in his theories.
Spencer is CIA though

Im guessing you are a shill if you want to turn people away from Duke and onto Spencer.

Duke endorsed Trump during the most critical moments of the primary. Everybody knows his name is toxic and he should have just kept his mouth shut if he really wanted him to win. He either is way dumber than he likes to think, or he IS controlled opposition. Pick one and one only

He's the real deal. I listen to his show everyday and I put him in my will when I die in a few years. Best I can do to help the cause.

Trump didn't gain a single vote for denouncing this violence. In fact, he might have lost some. Hopefully he's just doing it out of obligation. The left is never satisfied as long as someone is right of the spectrum, no matter how establishment friendly they seem.

Is David Duke saying white americans are responsible for the violence

David duke is controlled op

why oh why couldn't it have been duke ran over today

Trump didn't call out white America

hes the president of all american citizens

t. commies

Yeah duke proved he was either controlled op or a self serving asshole for this. Alex Jones refused Trump's offer to come on his show after the election even though Trump asked to because he didn't want to make Trump look bad, even though it would have been great for Jones.

Yeah, Duke made sure he didn't get elected, huh.

Eat shit, spook. Enjoy imprisoning all those deluded fools who fell for your boy's psyop.

Honestly Trump brought this cluster fuck on himself he appealed to the alt-right during the campaign and just hoped that once we helped get him elected that we would magically disappear, we expect a return on investment for the work we put in

If you think Trumpstein is the real opposition, you're a shill or dumber than you like to think.

He tried to

Kys you commie cuck

Kike puppet

>bAmb0PzK

Confirmed for bamboozled /leftypol/

Hang everyone who disagrees. Literally that simple. The time for civic nationalist cucks and beta men is over.

Uncle Duke is legit.
He's been promoting white interests nearly his entire life.

So, we have a list of controlled ops:
>Spencer
>Alaska
>David Duke
>Heimback
>RamZPaul
>RageAfterStorm
>The Right Stuff
>Mike Enoch
>Mencius Moldbug
>Radish Mag
>Nietzsche
>Heidegger

Avoid all of these people like fire. All psyops according to Sup Forums

>Nu Sup Forums

Nah you're just a massive faggot

OP IS A FAGGOT

>nu/pol/ telling others they are nu/pol/
The current state of this board truly is cancerous.

So much kvetching ITT

is WWIII still on, or fucking what? tell me CA is off the hook? Come on, Kim, Guam is just sitting there, mocking you with it's Guam-ness. NUKE IT!

>A counter-rally protesting the removal of a statue is "radical".

David Duke is a faggot. Siding with killers does you no favors.

>no laurn southern
>no Murdoch Murdoch
Kys & die

>according to Sup Forums

According to kike shills and concern trolls
FTFY

So some Idiot plows down some anti Alt-Right peeps that were clearly marching for no fucking reason and, some how Trump is blamed or this has to do with POTUS? I cant wait to see how the Media blames Trump on this. SOROS DID THIS

David Duke is based and none of you have an argument and just go "the people who hate us hate Duke so we must hate him as well to appease them"

You're acting just like the muslim apologists around here, gross.

>t. Alex Jones

kys kike

its literally alphabet agencies, they as much as tell you

Duke just has to run his mouth when the optics are looking terrible for us

david duke is a soros shill that blows all his zog money on hookers, blow, and plastic surgery.

fuck you newfag

it's his job...to make us look bad

Nah, I'm here to COLONIZE you. Your kind is dying :^D

[concern trolling intensifies]

this was the big zog globalist distraction

totally planned and scripted to coincide with the planned korea (((bs)))

go away (((trs)))

your pathetic larper basement dweller language gives you away

i got a rope just for (you)

Add Alex Jones to that list too. So many newfags don't know Jones got btfo'd by duke