It's true

It's true

He is right, but wrong decade. Now is the 1930s. Also, we had an economic collapse.

Nuclear war wasn't a real threat till the 50s

Its like one of those small samples Ice cream vendors let you have, but yeah kind of

good.

Yes and Jewish scheming is once again the catalyst. History repeats itself.

>implying leftist know history
Weimerica is real, cant wait until the next economic collapse to speed things along.

The 40s gave us a lot of great things.
>1949 reporting in

>1940
>nuclear war worries

>1940s

>1940
>nuclear war is a real worry

>I know literally nothing about history: the tweet

What a time to be alive!

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Genocide when?

No, we're in the 1920s again. Degenerates testing the limits. Get ready for a crash and another shoah.

No, we are in Weimar, and clawing our way out of it again. Pride parades, pointless war, drag queen talk shows, pedo conspiracies, jewish controlled media, it's Weimar.

We are repeating the events of the last century almost perfectly.

>it feels like we are in the 1940s again
>said by someone probably born in the 90s

1940 nukez

It's more like inter-war europe and the cold war had a baby.

Watched the shitshowlettesville from home and it was /comfy/

Just realized I've been awake and naked for like 7 hours

race war 2017!

>1940
>nuclear war

>nuclear war
>40s

lol

Please kill all the Jews this time.

>nukes

>1940's

They weren't a worry in the 1940's. The Soviets weren't able to create a nuclear bomb until August 1949 but they had no capable means of delivering a bomb deep into enemy territory until the early 50's.

We'll try user :')

Whoever on the Alt-Kike that claims they didn't see this massive backlash coming is an absolute retard.

Agreed, it's long overdue to shut down all antifa rallies since they keep hatefully attacking people every single time.

Oh how I hope you are right. This time, mother earth will feel the marching of her greatest children in unison.

Atleast after all this ends well get another good 60 years of good times