FBI is now monitoring this board

Hi Sup Forums,

I would just like to inform you that the FBI is monitoring all posts made within the last 24 hours inciting any violent acts.

Posters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you,
Jeff Sessions

oh

Fuck off we're full

Fuck off we're full

The FBI is a bunch of newfags. We don't need even more

Kill people burn shit fuck school

10 proxies

Fuck niggers

Reminder to FBI that newfags should lurk two years before posting

You have leakers in your ranks

D U B S

U

B

S

will reveal them

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I'm going to violently shit my pants. What now fucker? I dare you to stop me

Can I be hired to help in memetic terrorism investigations?

Willing to sell out my kind. I know (((you'd))) appreciate that $$$loyalty$$$.

OH NO, NOT THE DEFENDERS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND ORGANIZED CRIME!

Fuck off we're full

I would only have some doubts if it weren't for the Jeff Sessions closing, but now I know it's completely bullshit and fake.
Sessions knows jack shit about using a computer and would not understand to process of posting an board.

>I would just like to inform you that the FBI is monitoring all posts made within the last 24 hours inciting any violent acts.
>The FBI is a bunch of newfags
dude they been here for at least 5 years

Does sessions even know what the internetz is?

FUCK OFF AGENT NIGGER, WE'RE FULL.

fuck you faggot, you are far too un-important for the FBI to take any consideration of your posts

No you're not. You're only behind three, and not very reliable ones at that. I'd say that you should stop cheaping out on your information security, but your laziness is just making my job easier so keep it up!

>FBI is NOW monitoring Sup Forums

Sup Forums has been heavily monitored for years. If you post here, you're almost certainly on some sort of list -- especially regulars users. They may even conduct surveillance on you personally because of it.

Literal terrorists browse and post on Sup Forums. I've had discussions with people from Libya who I know for a fact were in ISIS.

You didn't think you were being monitored?

Go get them officer

Bullshit and please kys! Pics video or no proof!

Hi OP, id like to inform you that the FBI is always monitoring Sup Forums and that you are a faggot

I am a pretty princess, would you like to join my princess tea party? Hee hee :3c

>dude they been here for at least 5 years
So, newfags.

fuck off cunts

Half of us are FBI. Phil, if you're reading this, don't forget to buy a new coffee maker for the break room.

Hey FBI. Why does your anagram stand for Frosted Black In the crack?

Copy that.

>Literal terrorists browse and post on Sup Forums.
and a shitload of federal law enforcement and lobby groups and think tanks

PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL

Now do me

>fullest extent of the law
>legally, incitement must cause immediate action for it to be considered illegal

I'll run over any FBI nigger I see

Hi when are you arrerstign Hillary????

She literally consumes the blood of torture-raped children between selling national security information to Pakistani spies in return for Clinton Foundation donations.

>Hey FBI. Why does your anagram stand for Frosted Black In the crack?

it's Federal Buttfucking Institute

the reasons why remain shrouded in mystery

now check my keep use of FBI lingo when I say we are going to Hoover this sumbitch and suck up every single last piece of information and evidence within 5 miles of anything remotely associated with this nonsense

hire me plz

Prove you're FBI faggot

JEWS DID THIS AS PART OF THE DEEP STATE BECAUSE FREE SPEECH AND TRUMP SAID SO

Did you actually see how this was being advertised? It was to be a day of peace. No weapons, and to bring shields or helmets if you thought it was necessary. We were to dress in good attire as well. I could not go because of work. If anyone should be being investigated it should be places like shareblue and the left's online forums. I'm sure you're probably larping, but you know what I say is true.

>GAS GAS GAS

K keep me posted

Fuck off we're full

> Love, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III

Fuck off
WE are full

Dear FBI-find out who booked and paid for the buses. it was not the original organizrs of a Unite the Right rally which was to unite all race, religions and genders. it was paid riot mobs-on both sides. They came armed with bats and helmets. Antifa is one group but the same organizers paid for people to act like they were Nazis or KKK. THEY are the criminal groups behind the scenes trying to manufacture a civil war. Soros did this in many countries-now America. Please go to the source. Deep State.

>hi guys
>fbi here
>we're going to start monitoring you now
>btw we weren't monitoring you before
>but now we are just fyi

2/10

>the FBI is monitoring all posts made within the last 24 hours
The CIA has archives of all Sup Forums posts ever made. Gid gud, tranny losers.

wew hoo
what else is new?

SOVA here.
Keep trying FBI. You won't defeat them.

For once I agree with a Canadian. I'm not even going call you a leaf, bro.