If the brake lights are lit, you must acquit

if the brake lights are lit, you must acquit.

Also Sup Forums found the guy and he's anti-trump so it's probably going to be ruled an accident based on panicking when driving near a crowd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Backpedal harder. Continue to shift the blame. Never take any kind of responsibility.

Be Trump.

nigga you don't brake when you're truck of peacing a crowd

the brake lights light on the middle in late model challengers, the ones on are running lights

>Never take any kind of responsibility.

>Be leftist
>Get shot by niggers
>Get driven over by honkeys
youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo

It just ain't your century is it

Nice shoop.

Of course, they wouldn't rule it a ''voluntary manslaughter that backfired'' because he's not /ourguy/.

You do if you're a spineless coward.

>implying women's, minorities, and gay's didn't gain rights over the past 100 years
Don't worry, I'm sure progress will completely reverse itself. Any day now.

>You do if you're a spineless coward.

i like to believe he was sparing the white guy's life when he braked

You like to believe anything that lets you avoid taking the blame. You lie to yourself.

the driver is antifa you stupid fuck please kill yourself quickly

Look how desperate you are to avoid the blame.

people at the scene, antifa, have confirmed on messages that he was out of town IWW member. They don't know why he did it.

Challenger break lights are in the middle you retard

pretty sure what happened here is that he thought the crowed he targeted was "zomg evil nazi's!!!" and like the shit for brains lefttard idiot he is, he ran over his own team.

that is fucking poetry.

Nah, cops have already got the guy in custody. Dude just got spooked because antifa commie fucks where smashing any nice car they saw, some redfaggot threw a rock at his window and he went full flight or fight response and inadvertently fixed a few communists.

The media is gonna make this story disappear soon. Now that it's looking like an accident, and not a nazi thing it's not gonna play well for them, especially if there leftists caused it.

no sources
nice

His car was hit by a baseball bat and brick so he hit the pedal and was chased so he kept going and crashed into people . Clearly afraid flight response and was not even at any March or protest . Just a local innocent easily spooked bro

seeand any of the other threads, it's hitting the news as well.

There is a law that you don't have to stop for protesters if afraid

Where are the cars in front?

I tried to tell everyone back when blm snatched peoples' pants right the fuck off on tv, that if they tried to block my path, I was gonna mow them the fuck down.
I promised I'd shoot for the fewest bodies, but fuck yeah.
You can't snatch a mans pants off on tv and still expect to not get run the fuck over for it.
I also promised everyone if I felt that way, then other whites (and blacks) felt the same way.
I promised it would happen. I tried to STOP it in fact.
Not just me. Lots of us. MOST of us.
It was the prevalent view. Warning against this shit.
"Don't try and block my car nigger." -Majority of opinion on Sup Forums.
'Member?
My conscience is CLEAR.
(Clayton Bigsby meme inserted here in your imagination)
"That dirty coon was beatin mah hood!"

Was that TODAY??

KILL MORE LIBERALS
DO IT NOW!
KILL THEM ALL