I learned something about myself today Sup Forums

Today I learned that if I'm going to throw a public demonstration, I'm not very good at "framing the narrative." Starting early this morning MSM news programs, including FOX, began calling us "white supremacists" & "Nazis." I know many protesters don't think of ourselves this way. But man, things sure did get out of control fast!

What do now Sup Forums?

Also inb4 "heil Hitler."

When everyone turns against it so fast, you know it was right.

hello hitler

point taken

It was literally a white supremacist rally though.

Sorry user, I've been drinking. You find your thing I have mine.

it was in defense of culture and history, not white supremacy. I have a lot of black friends.

Perhaps for some. But many others may have felt it was to protect "muh American heritage" (i.e. Lee statue), and of course to draw out the Antifa cucks.

Actually I have more black friends, so I'm right and you're wrong. Thanks for playing.

Next time, bring Asians.

Same thing that happens every time the white man is backed into a corner

the media had their narrative all under control, white supremesists is dumb.... they were going to mock then ignore spencerfest, it was an almost pointless exercize, until.....

kek blessed us with the divine honor student Joel Vangheluwe pilot of the car of peace. Now the media is going to overreact hysterically, chimps will chimp, sea levels will rise, the honor student will be charged with murder, even though it was an accident, resulting in the trial of the millenium and his eventual acquittal by the will of kek which will bring about the final happening.

you have witnessed it this day

lean in

>not making a difference between white supremacists with genocidal tendencies and simple ethnonationalists who just want to live in peace
fuck off shill

Sorry, this post was meant for the faggot over here:

>people in your movement nazi salute

B-But we're not supremecists!

Like pedophilia, right?

Has nothing to do with framing the narrative. The march started, it was peaceful. Then antifa and blm came and started attacking, and oh shit they attacked back. Who would've thought.

It was literally a white nationalist rally, moron

It was LITERALLY a nazi and KKK rally though. Every news organization (except Faux News ofc) reported chants such as "Jews won't replace us" and "Black lives don't matter". Everyone in attendance was LITERALLY either a KKK member or a nazi. There is no middle ground here.

>protect the guy who valiantly fought to keep black people enslaved to white people
>totally not racist though

Keep erasing Southern history and this is the result.

PC kills.

Oops, this was meant for
Furthermore echoing the thoughts of
fuck off shill

Real hard to tell the difference when you're mowing people down in the streets. You look like genocidal maniacs to me.

LITERALLY

plenty of people are pro pedo though, got those progressive virtue points

>protect the guy who valiantly fought to keep black people enslaved to white people

Learn to history douche bag.

Was it a white nationalist rally? I heard it was supposed to be for all members of the right but I'm pretty sure I saw a ton of people with white pride flags. That's not really a problem, but that kind of poisons the well and makes everyone on the right to look like white nationalists.

The media will always make it this way mate.
((((They))))) want to destroy us, forget about public opinion, everyone knows the media is not to be trusted anyway

checked

Robert E Lee didn't fight for slavery but that doesn't mean that every southern politician involved didn't sign a piece of paper that literally said the war was to keep the institution of slavery alive.

Stop sucking cock for money

get fucked americans
heil hitler

Sage and report spam and pointless government shilling efforts. This one reminds me of the hourly "I used to be a sincere Trump supporter just like yourself, but now ..." threads from the campaign. It also reminds me of James Frazier's description of the Cambodian hunter who pretends to be a deer and gets stuck in his own trap as a magic ritual.

>Real hard to tell the difference when you're mowing people down in the streets. You look like genocidal maniacs to me.

I didn't do that tho. One individual did, & I don't know what his deal was.

That's because you hate white people and hate to see your "comrades" with your mentally ill ideology getting ran over. It's why you don't give a shit, or any energy when blacks riots have the same thing happening. Blacks have murdered cops in their riots. But who cares? Right? Just whites who want their own ethnostate, thats the problem.

>us
You know where you belong, nigger

I'm sincere Fucko! Feel disappointed and mooovement railroaded by a few dumbasses.