JOEL VANGHELUWE IS THE DRIVER

MSM, TWITTER, ANTIFA

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/autocheck/en/search-by-license-plate#showSearchVin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does he have Ohio plates if he lives in Michigan?

wait for proof you god damn assholes

you're going to get someone killed

>michigan
>ohio plates

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

When I turned 16 I had to share my dad's piece of shit 1995 Plymouth Acclaim. God these liberals really are privileged financially ironically enough.

This.

And also what are the chances of two license plates being issued to the same model/make of car?

How'd you get the VIN?

The car could have been stolen. It's a bit risky pointing fingers like this, some autist might actually start giving an innocent kid threats or stalk him irl.

Because he and his family lived in Ohio for a short period of time.

stop this shit

autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/autocheck/en/search-by-license-plate#showSearchVin

search it yourself

it comes up with that exact car in ohio attached to a michigan and ohio address. if you search that tag in michigan it doesnt exist.

he just moved and had the car re-tagged. probably liked the ohio plates more

IF ANYONE CAN YOU MUST BE A SOURCE THAT TELLS THE MSM TO KEEP HARPING THTA ITS A WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORIST
INVENT SOME INTEL
MAKE THEIR FAKE NEWS BLOW UP IN THEIR FACE

That looks like a custom plate (vanity plate), so I would think slim.

>still no proof posted

fake news, Ohio plates

That's clearly not the guy who was behind the wheel unless he gain 100 lbs.

No true ohioan would ever leave the motherland for Michigan. The beef is strong.

>michigan
>ohio plates

kys

please show me where that VIN is associated with that license plate or this is fake shit

THATS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE

This. There's also pics of them at cedar point around when he posted about getting that car at 16. I know it's a popular tourist spot but it's still more evidence of them being from around the area.

>Vin beginning with 2

Tfw real American muscle isn't even made in America

Did he stop wearing his art school hipster clothes to sport what is clearly a white polo as a way to false flag the alt-right?

This

you realize other than it being a similar car and the word Ohio, you aren't showing any fucking connection

Update the pic with his father's LinkedIn relative's tab. Seals the deal.

See

That kid is a mental case .His art is schizophrenic

need direct FB links to this shit archive.is EVERYTHING

>leaf manufacturing

stop you stupid fucking shills it was a drumpf supporter neo nazi you can stop smearing an innocent edgy teen now you autists

He's doesn't look like fat fuck so no you got it wrong senpai. FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN!

Wew lads

quit shilling

What if Joel was protesting in that group and his father was fed up with his pussy ass liberal piece of shit son and wanted to end it?

That would suck dick. Be fucking harassed online by all these people from Sup Forums/Reddit but it was actually your Trump-loving fuck of a father who did it.

Well at least they aren't Mexican

Everyone in Michigan wishes they were in Ohio

You should have a glass of warm milk and put your feet up. I'm getting tired you got to be getting sleepy. So tired. Go to bed.

Definitely him. Timeline photo form 2015

BUMP THIS NOW
SPAM THIS ON TWITTER
SPAM THIS OF FACEBOOK
SPREAD THE WORD
MAKE MSM COVER IT

Wow the disgusting Trump supporter scum have sunk to a new low

just random chance the license plate is registered to a guy who has a kid that has the same vehicle?

People apparently never fucking movie.

JOHN CENA BADUHDUHDUHHHHH

BUMP

People that submit to the idea of white privilege grew up rich and around mostly white people. They don't know what growing up around blacks and mexicans is like.

>51 years old

In the photos posted Joel looks he's 20

Jesus this is some weak fucking damage control, /leftypol/

Guys what the fuck

Its not him
Hes POSTING FOUR HOURS AGO

lmfaoooo. So you're telling me hes posting in police custodym

wanted to add - that's why they think "everyone is the same!" because they never grew up with anything outside their bubble. They knew 1 or 2 minorities their whole life and they didn't seem so bad so they don't know what blacks and mexicans are like when they're the majority and are in big groups.

Jerome is the 51 year old father of Joel, it's obvious the car is in his name.

>exact same make, model, and engine
>exact same LICENSE PLATE
It's his car, dumbass. It might have been stolen, but it was his.

I'm 41 years old.

Don't go after this kid.

Get off my lawn.

>Look at these desperate, pathetic, despicable Trump supporters already forming a conspiracy theory. You and people like you are disgusting subhumans, stop projecting your atrocious characteristics onto other people.

show me the connection of that license plate to anything. PLEASE.

>post 5 hours ago
>incident happened 2 hours ago
>arrested 1 hour ago
>this doesn't add up
???

Use your fucking eyes, moron.

>exact same LICENSE PLATE

this is the connection I have not seen anywhere

Holy shit is that Sam Fucking Hyde!?

>FOUR HOURS AGO
>says "Five Hours Ago"
>incident happened 2 hours ago
>can't tell the difference between literal nazis and bolsheviks
>and still has shitty taste in music

It's not him. These desperate Sup Forums Trump supporter scum have caused so much damage to the human race already, they can't give up now.

(You)

Game over

TRUMP SUPPORTERS BTFO

YET ANOTHER HUMILIATING DEFEAT FOR POL DISGUSTING PIECES OF SHIT

I know it's too much. I'm going to get offline now and take a nap. Yawwwwwn so sleepy.

you are terrible at bating
0/10

Something I'd like to point out is that necklace hanging from the mirror. It looks like a Z, so I'm assuming his name starts with Z, because what would be the fucking point of the necklace? Assuming he has a common name that starts with the letter Z, I can speculate his name is Zachary/Zacharia(h). Knowing this much, if you found whatever county/state the vehicle was registered under, a quick Facebook search could potentially give us this smiling man.

i live in CA with TX plates

DAE WAKE UP SHEEPLE LOL

gtfo my mentions Trump supporter trash

kys you retarded new faggot

this

told you so dumb fucks

Kitt was a trans am, which is gm. Not even Mopar rrrreeeeeeee

how is pol this retarded?

Could be his dad.

People drove to all over America to go to the protest you dense retard

How did you get the vin?

What cuck used his leaked LinkedIn to fuck with Facebook?

It is a sad truth. Clinton's NAFTA continues to run rampant over the formerly proud working class.

Lol Trumpers

Trump supporters have shifted from conspiracy theory back to applauding the terrorist

Ooh

Dat boi never got the car

Hey autists, not saying it's him but Michigan and Ohio are right next to each other. Check the address in map quest and driving time.

nice

spacing

Michigan and Ohio are huge rivals in pretty much everything. An Ohio would never move to Michigan and vice versa.

It's pretty much like the east coast/west coast rap beefs in the 90s.

Because that was the first step to gather the info from that picture. Anons took the vehicle's license plate, and the owner came up as that jerome dude. Understand how it's definitively his now?

>you're going to get someone killed
You don't say.

This is our Bostom Bombing moment kek

then why does he have pictures of a dodge challenger on his instagram

#notallwhitepeople