Have you guys realized already that there is almost no difference between ISIS and Sup Forums?

how much until you guys start beheading people in the streets simply because they have a different ideology?

It's true. That's why we hate ISIS, we want a monopoly on Sharia law.

>We don't want to behead them we just need our safe spaces where everyone says merry Christmas and stands for the pledge of allegiance

funny, but it won't take any longer until this whole website is deleted for supporting terrorism

Soon Spain soon.

Not long, the time for correcting hypocrisy and having intelligent debates has long since passed.

Rightists are far too stupid to grasp the concept of hypocrisy.

takbir

depends on when we can start getting away with it tbqhfds

I know how fucked up that sounds, but maybe you're just starting to better understand the true nature of people. You really think ISIS and Sup Forums are the only groups like this? Antifa is too.
Marxists, Fascists, Muslims, Christians, Whites, Blacks, Asians, every possible group has the ability to, when prompted, kill pillage and rape everything that stands in their way.

The biggest lie we were ever told is that humans are inherently good, and that civilization prevents us from being barbarians.

We're nothing more than warlords in suits.

We behead them with the sharpness of our arguments and impeccable rhetoric little boy.

Do not step into the palace of the eternal swordmen from henceforth

and leftist apparently too stupid to get out of the way of a fast moving vehicle.

There is a difference. ISIS is composed of able-bodied men with an actual sense (though misplaced) of piety. They believe in their God and ACT upon what they believe is their divine duty.

Sup Forums on the other hand is all-talk, no action. Literally sitting on their asses as the world leaves them and their ideology behind.

this is the cat version of that uggo rusky looking for a bf

>Implying that Sup Forums is one group with the same beliefs

Our cause is physical and has real purpose
Their cause is for destruction and a false prophet

This thread reeks of subversive kikery

>HAHAHA TRUCK OF PEACE EUROPOORS LEL MUSLAMIC RAY GUNS!! XD
See?

Yeah you're right, apart from the small matter of you being utterly fucking wrong you retarded fucking fuckpiece. ISIS are religious fanatics, their theme doesn't exist, ours (WN) does.

There is

ISIS will lose

Except this whole thread is about the possibility that one of our brethren just drove a car into a crowd of communists.

>spain

kek

that possibility is very low considering the driver was an anti-trump liberal cuck

FPBP

Can't we just agree, whoever it was that carried it out, this attack was a terrible, terrible crime and the victims did not deserve it? We are all about free speech when we're on the back foot but you really want to condemn these guys for attending a counter protest? Responses like
>freedom of speech =/= freedom from consequences
>they deserve it
>they were inciting violence
is the kind of shit we laugh at the left for.

Is it time to give peace a chance?

I've never seen so much hate in my life, even less in a single board. Seriously, you should seek for help before it is too late

lol Sure thing kid! Stop playing in the street.

>I've never seen so much hate in my life

Hate begets hate.

I think there is similarity, we both hold strong beliefs and opinions, we are not hedonists and nihilists like normies but have a goal we are working towards to change the world. I see what you're saying but the parallel is small.

shoo shoo jewcat

I'll be the first to admit. I've seen some sheep in paddocks that looked down right gorgeous.
But, if you think one of "us" squashed "protesters" with that car you're gonna be in for some funny shit.

What sort of cat is this?

One side wants an authoritarian theocratic Christian state and the other wants an authoritarian theocratic Islamic state.

Makes me realize why in this country we went to Iraq.... cause normies are flaming retards.

>bin laden in afghanistan
>hurr, let's link it saddam

We didn't carry it out m8 and most of Sup Forums aren't card carrying KKK. But I'll be damned if it's not a good day when commies aren't getting beaten/killed.

anyone advocating violence on Sup Forums is (((CIA))) or related

Hey, its my birthday and I'm the most miserable I've been all year. You're barking up the wrong tree.

FUCK YOU.

are you the spic who spams the commie threads