Why does no care about what his parent's might be going through?

Who fucking cares?

because you guys are objectively wrong about the son being the driver. you can see the guy in the car, and he isn't a skinny stick.

He is an adult. He chose to be a murderous left-wing degenerate.

Where the fuck are his shoulders?

Lol the driver who killed all those people was his Trump supporting dad. Not a skinny left wing 18 year old.

Why does no one care about what his dealership might be going through?

6 feet under

kek

Fuck that faggot, this is war.
If the left want's blood, it's got it.

I was thinking about it when we Sup Forums first found him. I was imagining somewhere a dad is rushing to leave work and calling friends and family to see if anyone knows a good lawyer. He juggling numbers in his head thinking how the fuck he is going to pay for this.

Because Sup Forums is filled with vile individuals completely devoid of empathy.

Holy shit

Vehicular manslaughter has no religion.

Best answer.

>TFW you're an asshole, but not a murderous psychopath

Thanks, dad.

see banner

twitter.com/dodge

Ha!

If the kid was fearful for his life and his lawyers can prove it then he has nothing to worry about. The dad probably has money stashed since he probably bought the car for his son.

Pretty impressed with the Charger. Canadians make pretty good killing machines.

WRONG PERSON CONFIRMED, CHECK HIS GIRLFRIENDS FB RIGHT NOW

link?

Why don't you link it idiot

Well we just ruined that kid's facebook ...LMAO

Is that an axe?
also
>Tactical kids scissors

>punch a nazi hahahaha

Good moring...

facebook dawtcom /blyn56

pol pulls another pizzagate:

car was not driven by joel

police have "muscular white supremacist tattooed guy" in custody

"car sold years ago"

>

AP says driver in custody and identity matches the man in this photo

Wait, the one throwing the newspaper dispenser, or the gay haircut?

this
also there's a hint of glasses reflection on one of the pics. It's more likely the senior. He got scared and confused gas pedal with brake.

white polo guy matches identity of man in custody according to AP

just screenshot/archive it. Some peeps don't have kikebook

Wrong, dude that was shown getting arrested had tan pants, not jeans.

why even bother blacking it out

Is this accurate?

lol its not him you mongrels

ohio

uh oh

>claw hammers
>knifes
>a fucking axe
if you bring anything with that much killing power to a protest you're a fucking maniac

I think people care more about what he was going through.
A crowd of people.

Considering someone who's in jail wouldn't be posting on fb..

>Why does no care about what his parent's might be going through?
thats not the most important right now.

It's not him, you gullible cuckold

here's the real owner

Can someone tell me wtf he was thinking? Its a cluster fuck of people with different views all in a single place. Did he just wanna kill someone for the hell of it?

this better not be some bullshit, user. i dont trust your flag. gonna need more proof.

makes more fucking sense than some scrawny emo kid from michigan

this guy is attending school in NC according to his linkedin

not on a witch hunt but this makes way more sense and is way more up to date than the bullshit background check websites

Well user, do we know the correct "Dude"

alright, i'll use my leet user skills and check it out. this whole thing is starting to go /x/ tier though, too many conflicting stories and info, people saying they found the guy, then ppl saying the car was found abandonded and he's on the loose, then all this shit with emofag as possible trolling/old info/distraction. now a helicopter just crashed in the area, people saying it was carrying the suspect (unlikely/not provable), too much crazy. gonna take me a minute to sort this shit out.

Anything more than a baseball bat is just fucking nuts. Even a bat can easily kill someone.

The only thing that is odd is why has it not be confirmed he is a White Trump supporter? The media knows the truth at this point.

uhh...
sooo...

are you saying...

uhm. that guy is a black guy user. trying to find a pic. cross referencing, i might be missing something here; the JR version is a 20 year old black kid, he's got sketchy paper trail cause he's younger but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say he wasn't driving that car. i need to look more. gimmie a few.

driver def white guy in a white polo
police reported he's in custody
state police reported muscular white male with nazi tattoos over radio
Sup Forums on suicide watch

no i know, it's clearly a white guy driving the car. some are saying the car might have been stolen now, thi si s getting messy.

what i find interesting is that a bunch of antifa faggots already had the info you just posted hours ago, when we all thought it was emo kid. they've been posting it up on social media, searching for the name of the supposed owner literally brings up their twitters and facebooks. this might not even be a person that ever existed. either way, antifags are not us, how the fuck did they get to that info before anyone else? this whole situation is looking more and more like some real shady nonsesne. i'm gonna keep looking around. he's gotta be in some database somewhere.

take your anti psych meds dude

it's very clear to follow:

"Joel" or his dad (emo kid, pharma exec) sold the car years ago

those "background check" websites are a scam and charge people for outdated database searches

driver of car is clearly a muscular white dude as seen more recent background check shows totally different name state police radio chatter said suspect 6 foot muscular white male white polo nazi tattoos

arrest photo available elsewhere shows... white dude with white polo and khakis on the ground

people posting shit about MKULTRA INSIDE JOB FALSE FLAG are fucking psycho and need to fuck off.

user needs to get this Guy identified

I am not convinced this is a Trump supporter, but if it is, he needs some serrious punishment

>male white polo nazi tattoos

This is not looking good, need backstory quick

that's the thing man, i'm trying to find concrete shit on this that's ostensibly not tinfoil nutter shit. but the info is so muddied that i can't rule out something sinister like that. if he's caught, why no info from news outlets, i don't know where this nazi tattoo shit is coming from, that's the first i've heard of it. i don't know who that person is in the pic but it's not whoever was driving that car. sounds more like people trying to frame up random assholes so we raid them.

either way, owner of that car is a 20 year old black male, unless the car has been sold yet again, but then why would the plates be the same? this is bullshit, something's up.

i'm not convinced either. there's too many variables and disinfo floating around. i'll help nail it down. there's no way an /ourguy/ would do some stupid shit like that intentionally.

>care

not sure where you got black male

the guy who was arrested was obviously white and the guy driving the car in the AP photos is obviously white

the police said over the radio white male six foot white polo nazi tattoos

license plate brings up the VIN which is what the data is stored under

outdated websites probably associate the new plate with the same VIN and pull up the old information

Joel is NOT the guy who drove the car obviously, whether or not he's the true owner of the car doesn't matter -- it WASN'T A SCRAWNY EMO KID.

guy is in custody.

we'll know more soon.

Lmfao great question